What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

I am referring to interactions I had with some Iranians. I made clear that I was not aware if that sentiment was widespread or not. And yes, these Iranians I have interacted with are in the same category as some Arabs who treat Pakistanis as inferior and with arrogance.

I've met those type of Iranians... They are inside hyenas but act like doves. Seems it may come from racism. Even Azerbaijani ancestry Iranians claim Farsi culture which I think is laughable

Iran has picked a fight with America, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Iraq, Turkey, Israel, Azerbaijan, Lebanon

And now Pakistan. :D

Last edited:
What abilities are you talking about? Pakistan has some of the skilled and best Air Force pilots in the world.

And I'm just talking about a future war or battle with Iran. I don't think Iran wants a war with Pakistan, and I don't think Pakistan wants a war with Iran. So Iran should stop this killing of Pak soldiers
Its qods force, ground forces, and connections through out the region make it a country not to be messed with.

Ok, I agree. Look, im not in the Iranian government to decide all these things so telling me that Iran should stop the killing of Pak soldiers isnt gonna do much. I agree that both sides need to respect eachothers sovereignty and work together to stabilize the borders, while its the pakistani members here who are going ape sh!t because of an accident.

FC personnel carrying the coffin of soldier murdered by the fire of Iranian forces laid to rest.

FC-personnel-funeral.jpg

RIP brave soul of Pakistan.:pakistan:

RIP brave soul of Pakistan.:pakistan:

I've met those type of Iranians... They are inside hyenas but act like doves. Seems it may come from racism. Even Azerbaijani ancestry Iranians claim Farsi culture which I think is laughable
You respect Iranians theyll respect you, thats how our cultures been for the past couple of thousand years. As for Azeris, theyre of Persian decent whl were turkified, hence why they dont look asian. They can absolutely claim Persian ancestory, culture, as well as identity and i welcome them to consider themselves as Persians again.

FIrst We donot have proper military deployment at Iranian borders (Thanks to our blind leaders who never considerd Iran a threat)
Second we have to think at least hundered times before openly announcing Iran a threat because of significant numbers of Irani lovers in our country Iran knows it thats is why he is playing with us so easily.............
According to Zafar Hilali former Ambasador to Iran "Irani Ambasador told me in 1996 at our call 60000 armed personnel will rise against Pakistan from within Pakistan"
for URDU speakers below is an evidence of his statement skip the video to 21:30

Pakistanis are really fool. You show your love to Iran and what they offer......:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Its qods force, ground forces, and connections through out the region make it a country not to be messed with.

Ok, I agree. Look, im not in the Iranian government to decide all these things so telling me that Iran should stop the killing of Pak soldiers isnt gonna do much. I agree that both sides need to respect eachothers sovereignty and work together to stabilize the borders, while its the pakistani members here who are going ape sh!t because of an accident.

This wasn't a accident. You don't accidently target a PAKISTANI army envoy and then open fire for 6 hours after. This is obviously aggression by Irani Army.

You respect Iranians theyll respect you, thats how our cultures been for the past couple of thousand years. As for Azeris, theyre of Persian decent whl were turkified, hence why they dont look asian, and they can absolutely claim Persian ancestory and culture and i welcome them to consider themselves as Persians again.

I never disrespected Iran. I have great respect for Iranian culture. But what others say is true, Iranians do have a superiority complex over brown people. When in actuality Farsis are brown as well. Maybe a couple shades lighter

Brother Iran has displayed brotherly love for us , now we have to return the favour

Excellent News!

Bund lal kar do in haram zadon ki!
Hang these bast****....

This conversation was overheard on the VHF Guard (emergency) frequency 121.5 MHz while flying from Europe to Dubai. It's too good not to pass along. The conversation went something like this...

Air Defense Radar: "Unknown aircraft at (location unknown), you are in Iranian airspace. Identify
yourself."

Aircraft: "This is a United States aircraft. I am in Iraqi airspace."

Air Defense Radar: "You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!"

Aircraft: "This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send 'em up .. I'll wait!"

Air Defense Radar: (no response ... total silence).:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

be ready irani pillow guards are coming :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Iran-steps-up-gunrunning-to-Arab-proxies.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Pakistan is already engaged in skirmishes with India and against TTP , there has to be talks, and those soldiers responsible for
this, should be arrested by Iran, Pakistan is a sovereign country and a nuclear power, just the way Iran is a sovereign country and both should respect each other's sovereignty

Actually persian invasion was limited to areas which form current day Pakistan. People living in those areas were always weaklings.

That explains why Nader Shah made a mountain out of 100,000 skulls in Delhi.

:coffee:

بیچاره ها سالهاست که می خوان یه هنگ کنگ رو نگه بدارند...مثل خر چینی توش موندند
....ارزوهای بنجل یک چینی
----------------------------------------------
بزارید این پاکستانی های پا برهنه خودشون رو جر بدهند

هرچی بلای اسمانی مثل سیل و تروریسم و فقر و بی سوادی که بر سرشون اومده حقشون بوده

@rmi5 can you provide a translation my man? :angel: Is he being too cowardly to say what he feels in English?

بیچاره پابرهنه ها متوصل به لجن پراکنی شده اند
ignore them

Also this.

or aiding criminals....:police:

welcome to the land of the most wanted terrorist

safe heaven for all (so called) true Muslims:o:

Bin laden & Abdolmalik Rigi

Then why ask Pakistan to do anything at all if they are just aiding criminals? Pakistan aids criminals who kill Iranian soldiers right, that is what you are trying to say. So how many died this year I read 3000 somewhere, where is your revolutionary guard and where is your quds force?

Last edited:
RIP soldier.

We are way too focused ,considering the geo-strategic location we have found ourselves in.
And when you are a county like Pakistan , you have to focus equally on all borders.
Yes, we have never fought the Iranians.But that part of the border isn't peaceful for sometime now.And there were times in the past as well when Iran threatened to " teach us a lesson".
We must have learned by now that Ayatollahs have a knack to mess things up for themselves.It's not the rein of the Reza Shah Pehalwi.They have taken a 180 degrees turn in their ideology.It's unimaginable to deal with such a thing in a "Mitti Pao" attitude.

This is not a long march or a sit in, for which you can use a wait & see policy. Neither a "tit for tat" is the right attitude.We can not be the Iranians where Ayatollahs are the clerical demigods.We have a working democracy,and the condition demands a revision of SOP's in all our spheres from security to diplomacy.

Tit for tat is not a solution,but the border security officials must contact their counterparts and ask for a thorough investigation in that matter, as according to the reports our personnel wasn't killed by a rebel but a man in uniform.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom