What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

If only Pakistani people and government have the same reaction and super emotional outrage when U.S drones are busy killing Pakistani civilians by 'mistake'.

So sad that some people will even blame the fish in the sea for such incidents, but won't ever take a look at themselves to see if they also have mistakes or not.

sooooo.....
helping terrorist's got some pak's killed after all...
the bad thing about supporting terrorism is that one day, the rain of bullet's on terrorist's catches you...

if pak's tried a bit to control these terrorist's group's, they wouldn't dare attack us on our own soil and kill dozen...

History k panne khol k dekho....Parsi and Iranian have always successfully invaded your territory.
You look like a lost Indian to me...get your facts right about history....

sooooo.....
helping terrorist's got some pak's killed after all...
the bad thing about supporting terrorism is that one day, the rain of bullet's on terrorist's catches you...

if pak's tried a bit to control these terrorist's group's, they wouldn't dare attack us on our own soil and kill dozen...
And you are?

Ummah has brains. Pakistan has ghaas. Seriously, man. When will you guys out of this medieval bull cr@p about Ummah. Think for yourself. Stop getting used. Why is this simple logic so complicated and made convoluted by you guys/.

Are you retarded? Atleast read my post you dot head

History k panne khol k dekho....Parsi and Iranian have always successfully invaded your territory.

Parsi never invaded our territory. Our territory was always influenced by Parsi and some would even say has culturally been part of Iran.

It's HINDU(STAN) that's been invaded by Farsi. Lol indians living in delusion after 1000 year slavery by muslims

A very unfortunate , occurrence condolences to family of soldiers on our side

Hopefully the two nation can sit down and sort it out

There is border violations from BLA side , and we must cure this problem and learn lessons , look at what Kurds problem now did to region on Syria side

If only Pakistani people and government have the same reaction and super emotional outrage when U.S drones are busy killing Pakistani civilians by 'mistake'.

So sad that some people will even blame the fish in the sea for such incidents, but won't ever take a look at themselves to see if they also have mistakes or not.
the death and distruction on our side of b'stan is far greater then ur side and we are fighting a full scale war along the afg border last thing we need is iranians shooting at our soldiers hope u understand there are other unfriendly forces in the region too

Why are the pakistanis so pissed off? It was an accident, no?

Btw, why dont you guys get this angry when u.s drones your civilians?

You are comparing your self with Americans.. :o:...
Btw fair enough..Smaller swi** comparing him with bigger one... :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Iranians have a very big worm in their *** , I think they are closet hindu given how aligned they are with india in their anti-Pakistan stance.
A few Iranians (I do not know how widespread these sentiments are) that I have interacted with in person and online tend to display a similar kind of arrogance towards Pakistanis that some Arabs do. My layman's analysis of these sentiments is that these attitudes appear to be driven by the interplay of a "superiority complex + inferiority complex" with respect to Pakistan.

The "superiority complex" is a result of perception of being a "civilization that is thousands of years old", that conquered significant parts of what are today Pakistan and India, of being "fair skinned" etc.

The inferiority complex comes about because they realize that belonging to a "civilization that is thousands of years old" and "having conquered vast lands" means diddly squat in the present, and that Iran is way down the totem pole of modern nations in terms of military and technological prowess. Yes, Iran has remarkable accomplishments in terms of providing basic services to her people (that nations like India and Pakistan should attempt to emulate), but those accomplishments don't allow for the kind of "glamorous bragging rights" that being a military power or nuclear power (like Turkey or Pakistan) allow.

Shariqattari said: ↑
You are comparing your self with Americans.. ...
Btw fair enough..Smaller swi** comparing him with bigger one...
So just because its a bigger power it can do as it pleases? Sir, thats how a b!tch thinks, no offense.

US sanctions on Iran.... We can't say Iran a b!tch as b!tch is better tha sw***.:cheesy:

Iran Sanctions

Back
Top Bottom