What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

If only Pakistani people and government have the same reaction and super emotional outrage when U.S drones are busy killing Pakistani civilians by 'mistake'.

So sad that some people will even blame the fish in the sea for such incidents, but won't ever take a look at themselves to see if they also have mistakes or not.
Is the Iranian government planning to apologize to Pakistan over the death of the FC soldier, or should we place Iran in the same category as nation's carrying out unilateral and illegal drone strikes?

And please, have you see the threads on this forum and the coverage in the Pakistani media of US drone strikes? I am not sure how exactly you arrived at the conclusion that this kind of reaction and super emotional outrage is reserved for Iran alone.

US sanctions on Iran.... We can't say Iran a b!tch as b!tch is better tha sw***.:cheesy:

Iran Sanctions

Theres very little Iran can do about sanctions, its not a choice. On the other hand having your country invaded by foreign forces is absolutely a different issue, its like saying home invasion and paying your taxes are the same thing. Utter nonsense.

Is the Iranian government planning to apologize to Pakistan over the death of the FC soldier, or should we place Iran in the same category as nation's carrying out unilateral and illegal drone strikes?

And please, have you see the threads on this forum and the coverage in the Pakistani media of US drone strikes? I am not sure how exactly you arrived at the conclusion that this kind of reaction and super emotional outrage is reserved for Iran alone.
It should apologize for the death of an innocent soldier but Pakistan needs to work with Iran to secure both sides of the border.

Iran cannot afford to fight a war with Pakistan. Iran is basically a military from the 1960's and 1970's. 1 squadron of PAF F-16s could take out the whole IrAF

A few Iranians (I do not know how widespread these sentiments are) that I have interacted with in person and online tend to display a similar kind of arrogance towards Pakistanis that some Arabs do. My layman's analysis of these sentiments is that these attitudes appear to be driven by the interplay of a "superiority complex + inferiority complex" with respect to Pakistan.

The "superiority complex" is a result of perception of being a "civilization that is thousands of years old", that conquered significant parts of what are today Pakistan and India, of being "fair skinned" etc.

The inferiority complex comes about because they realize that belonging to a "civilization that is thousands of years old" and "having conquered vast lands" means diddly squat in the present, and that Iran is way down the totem pole of modern nations in terms of military and technological prowess. Yes, Iran has remarkable accomplishments in terms of providing basic services to her people (that nations like India and Pakistan should attempt to emulate), but those accomplishments don't allow for the kind of "glamorous bragging rights" that being a military power or nuclear power (like Turkey or Pakistan) allow.
Iranians and Pakistanis get along fine for the most part. Can't believe youre comparing us to arab countries who treat Pakistani workers and immigrants horribly.

Iran cannot afford to fight a war with Pakistan. Iran is basically a military from the 1960's and 1970's. 1 squadron of PAF F-16s could take out the whole IrAF
Irans airforce might not be as strong as pakistans but its other abilities are for sure stronger. We share a border here, which make the use of planes not as effective when facing a ground war.

GOD BLESS IRAN
46196i64rrxipv6.jpg

Iranians and Pakistanis get along fine for the modt part. Csnt believe youre comparing us to arab countries who treat Pakistani workers and immigrants horribly.
I am referring to interactions I had with some Iranians. I made clear that I was not aware if that sentiment was widespread or not. And yes, these Iranians I have interacted with are in the same category as some Arabs who treat Pakistanis as inferior and with arrogance.

Killing Pakistani soldiers who were chasing criminals? If that is the "job" of Iranians soldiers, then they should be categorized as a criminal mafia, not a military.
or aiding criminals....:police:

welcome to the land of the most wanted terrorist

safe heaven for all (so called) true Muslims:o:

Bin laden & Abdolmalik Rigi

Last edited:
Pakistan cannot conduct missions inside Iranian territory. How did you feel when USA came into your territory and killed uncle Osama.
Were these FC soldiers inside Iranian territory when they were attacked? And what about your own Military's alleged threats of conducting missions inside Pakistani territory?

Iranians and Pakistanis get along fine for the most part. Can't believe youre comparing us to arab countries who treat Pakistani workers and immigrants horribly.

Irans airforce might not be as strong as pakistans but its other abilities are. We share a border here, which make the use of planes small.

What abilities are you talking about? Pakistan has some of the skilled and best Air Force pilots in the world.

And I'm just talking about a future war or battle with Iran. I don't think Iran wants a war with Pakistan, and I don't think Pakistan wants a war with Iran. So Iran should stop this killing of Pak soldiers

List of punitive actions Pakistan can take against Iran in retaliation:
1. Retaliate against Iranian border guards
2. Kill any Iranian border guard who illegally crosses the border into Pakistan
3. Seal its border with Iran
4. Ban cross border movement of goods and people across the Pak-Iran border
5. Ban Iranian imports into Pakistan
6. Shut down Iranian consulates in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta
7. Shut down Iranian cultural centres in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta
8. Restrict Iranian diplomats to the Islamabad Capital Territory
9. Ban Iranian citizens from entering Pakistan
Iran is already isolated in the world, it can ill afford further isolation by alienating Pakistan, its neighbour

FKing kill the bas****'s i mean was our army sleeping!!!!!!

Instead of all the above actions, you could simply control terrorist scum in border area.. no? :ashamed:

Shariqattari said: ↑
US sanctions on Iran.... We can't say Iran a b!tch as b!tch is better tha sw***.
Iran Sanctions
Theres very little Iran can do about sanctions, its not a choice. On the other hand having your country invaded by foreign forces is absolutely a different issue, its like saying home invasion and paying your taxes are the same thing. Utter nonsense.

Some Idi** told me this "So just because its a bigger power it can do as it pleases? Sir, thats how a b!tch thinks, no offense."..:p:

Pakistan have a clear policy on drone but has stuck up in the middle of afghan war...
Further, we pakistanis are so fool that we always show solidarity towards Muslim countries but when we need them, they always show their dumb *** to us....Bast****.
But don't worry we have dealt with Russia & will deal with US INDIA & if on demand Iran as well...Don't worry..

Back
Top Bottom