What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

So you wished for more floods and disasters to hit our country.

Well dear boy the very same disasters have hit Iran and you have the nerve to ask for them to be heaped upon us.

Be careful what you wish for.:disagree:
more flood to wash your country from gangs ..... because it seems to me your gov let these guys terrorizing your nation
floods make your country pure and paak ...like paakistan

Pakistanis view Iranians/arabs and turks as master muslims.. many cite their linages to them , usually the rich affluent ones. almost all rich landlords Pakistanis think they are foreigners. this mindset of Pakistani is the reason they are docile in dealing with western neighbours.

This is only part of the reason.

The other one is that they think their "bravado" would impress the Hindu Indians. Like Musharraf claiming recently that "lakhs of Pakistanis are waiting to invade India for Kashmir".

As if we have not seen their bravery when 50,000 Pakistani innocent civilians were killed by their own terrorists, when they had millions of IDPs in their own country, their response to the natural calamities...

I am not even talking about their performance in wars against India.

Yet, they continue their charade as they have nothing else to go on.

Last edited:
@rmi5

we will teach turks some lessons soon

LOL, you are more than welcome to try your chance. I, on behalf of Turkish and Azerbaijani government, tell you that we won't even use more than 30% of our armies. Now, waiting for you to show your balls. the border is pretty close :lol:

@rmi5

we will teach turks some lessons soon
Thats is something very wrong with Iran..All hot gas farts all the time.
you or any other country cannot take on the whole world singe handedly.
Which country Iran is not messing with? and messing officially on Government level.
Pakistan 'was" a good friend and now wont be.

Its not child's play.

By the way he could emulate you easily and post in some Indian forum only with mods to save a$$. :coffee:
Lol or like you he can just badmouth one forum on another forum do the same in this forum while simultaneously promoting his own forum on both forums in the end change his handle and take the lolipop which is more tastier than provided by the other forum- :lol:-

The IGFC himself giving shoulder to the deceased. I can sense anger in him.
10658978_824147157608579_514236102043738511_o.jpg

LOL, you are more than welcome to try your chance. I, on behalf of Turkish and Azerbaijani government, tell you that we won't even use more than 30% of our armies. Now, waiting for you to show your balls. the border is pretty close :lol:

800px-Altay_Tank.jpg

Altay doesn't care for any threats lol.

Long live Turkey and Azeri people. All Turks in actual fact. :yahoo:

well we have many Kurd and shia in ataT's state
and kobane :coffee:
-------------
but any way we don't want to have a another failed state like pak
it is better for us a functional and safe turkey
:agree:

Failed state, the same folks who made that index describe you as the axis of evil. Good to know you like such company. :cheesy:

Or how about cooperation?

Joint exercises between the FC and Iranian border guards to increase interoperability, eventually leading to a joint command or at least a joint operation along the border area to solve or at least deal with a problem that aisles both nations.

Investment in a new border fence similar to that of the Saudis with Iraq or Egypt-Israel wouldn't go amiss nor would a few of these DRS Technologies, Inc. - Manportable Surveillance and Target Acquisition Radar (MSTAR)

until a turk is our leader you can make joke when he died we will teach you respect .

Back
Top Bottom