What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Mate, you also did your part very well, so playing innocent doesn't fix things, so many trolling on this thread from both sides

Dear bro, as I said please ignore him, have you ever tried to beat the air, obviously that is more fruitful than talking to someone like him.

Dont take Heed of it - remember a famous proverb "Tomorrow is another Day"
We PAKISTANI feed on FEAR of INDIANS and we've reserved our MUSCLE CAPABILITIES - (only for them) :p:

I guess macho men of both countries along with item girls from our east already have lot of fun. Time to clean up or lock the party
Hi, I've a Question 4 you......What is your connection with Iran...??

How about you go back and read the comment you quoted retard. He was not just talking about invasion of darius dumb **** and the fact remains Nader ransacked, Delhi India and was also at the head of an Iranian army. Drinking to much of that filthy water from the ganga has made you retarded.
Again, the madarssa educated retarded brain in full display here. The posted I quoted clearly mentioned Persian invasions occurring before Muslim rulers. The fact that you could not comprehend that is not my problem, its your retarded brain that needs examination.

Seems that this spanking from Iran had a bad effect on your brain.

It is clear what is happening, just because of the timing (which can't be coincidence).
Some people in the Iranian security establishment have decided to act as proxies for India in their 4th/5th generation war against Pakistan.
So be it!

No, that is not clear. What is clear is that a porous border exists which is taken advantage of by terrorists and criminals alike which threaten the security of both nations. Since there was essentially zero cooperation between both nations forces a tragic event such as this was only a matter of time and if there isn't serious dialogue between both nations things will only escalate as a result of continued terrorist operations and criminal enterprise.

Whether this tragic event was only a result of poor training, equipment, and or communication among both sides or a targeted attack on the FC is open for debate until more information is made available.

I know what i saw, read and heard from sources you can never access. Those who know, know. Like i said, i didn't set up a shop to answer your bowel movements.
No, you setup shop only to make absurd claim like a moron, then sit on a high horse when asked for proof. And I can access more sources than some kid who needs to make up false stories to satisfy his false ego.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - Now CONFINE ourselves to next phase of INTROSPECTION

Brother what u have to say about your raw who is causing problems in Baluchistan and funding terrorist in Pakistan first look in your selves then say some thing against any one
Brother you know yourself very well you guys are no saint.in response to your policy I do not deny there can be some funding in your western borders.

It can finish mutually. You stop terrorism as your state policy, Stop harboring terrorists like Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz saeed, Stop terrorist training camps and in return you can ask for Indian Withdrawl from Baluchistan and other western areas.

what about your bal thakry group and suawmi annand group you keep saying about Dawood Ibrahim well he is not in Pakistan and Hafiz Saeed is freedom fighter for Kashmir
if you stop killing innocent Kashmirs and give them their rights then Hafiz Saeed wont bug you

@rmi5 thanks mate, now I see why you have been so critical of the farsis in your posts lately especially the part about them back biting that you stated in the coffee thread. :disagree:

@Shahryar Hedayati I think the word Beghairat has the same meaning in both our countries, I think that word describes your cowardly comments in farsi here quite clearly.
Don't shat on him bro...its illegal in mullah regime to communicate in filthy kufar English..They have superior alien language, coming straight out of nowhere...
:man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love: :man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

search the mexico-USA border and find it why controlling border of a terrorist nation is so hard even for usa

به یک مترجم برای روح بن لادن نیازمندیم
ترجیحا بی کاشانه و
مانده در ارزوی
سرزمینی از دست رفته
سرزمینی که خود نیز وجود خارجی نداشته
ترجیحا پناهنده :yahoo:
درکت می کنم بی وطنی بد دردیه
یه نقشه جهان بخر و برای خودت با خودکار قلمرو بکش:coffee:
There are you trying to communicate from the MULLAH :astagh: planet?? :o:

Again, the madarssa educated retarded brain in full display here. The posted I quoted clearly mentioned Persian invasions occurring before Muslim rulers. The fact that you could not comprehend that is not my problem, its your retarded brain that needs examination.

Seems that this spanking from Iran had a bad effect on your brain.
Dude, we don't generate such scumbags like your's retarded mullah guards who fires on their friends to let the smuggling flow.. Get ur arse straightened if you kept on targeting our forces you may see a same response as u witness on LOC...:pakistan::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::pakistan:
:sniper::sniper::sniper:

No, that is not clear. What is clear is that a porous border exists which is taken advantage of by terrorists and criminals alike which threaten the security of both nations. Since there was essentially zero cooperation between both nations forces a tragic event such as this was only a matter of time and if there isn't serious dialogue between both nations things will only escalate as a result of continued terrorist operations and criminal enterprise.

Whether this tragic event was only a result of poor training, equipment, and or communication among both sides or a targeted attack on the FC is open for debate until more information is made available.

My poor, deluded friend: it is simply not true that there was "essentially zero cooperation between both nations." These issues have been discussed before, and mechanisms already exist for addressing these issues and sharing intelligence relevant to pursuit of terrorists wanted by both Iran and Pakistan. There has been lots of cooperation from the Pakistanis on these issues. In the light of all this, it is simply not believable that all of the recent actions by Iranian troops amount to an unintended "tragic event", as you naively put it.

We also know that the Iranians are being deceptive here because of the absurd claims in their rhetoric; the attempt to place all the blame on Pakistan (when it is known to both nations that the Iranians have made all these problems worse for themselves through their sectarian oppression of Sunnis and their own failures to police this border properly) is nothing but propaganda.

Now when you put this (a) absurd propagandistic rhetoric together with (b) firing on FC officers;(c) Iranan border guards harrassing and holding hostage Pakistani civilians; (d) repeated mortar shelling by ranians across the border; and you note that (e) all of this is happening on Pakistan's western front just when Pakistan is increasing diplomatic pressure on India for their ongoing aggression on the eastern front, then you would have to be born yesterday not to see that the Iranians have allowed themselves to be used as proxies of the Indians.

If you really can't see what is going on, then...well, I have a nice bridge to sell you. :-)

Mate, you also did your part very well, so playing innocent doesn't fix things, so many trolling on this thread from both sides

Fair enough I will stop only because I have respect for a bunch of the Iranians members here like you, rmi, haman, abii, new but the difference is I did not try to say its all good we should calm down in english and then proceed to mock you guys in urdu. All my comments have been in English so at least I was not trying to talk shit behind your backs.

This whole episode allows Indians to argue: "See, we weren't the bad guys on the eastern border, because these Pakistanis get into trouble on the western border as well."
In fact, that is pretty much what the pro-Indian trolls are gleefully saying right now!
Shame on anyone who gets fooled by Iran acting as proxies for the Indians!

Back
Top Bottom