What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Pakistan needs to teach these grave worshipers a lesson.

First teach a lesson to the thousands of terrorists roaming throughout all of your country, lately even your international airports are under their attacks.

Show your muscles to them, not to a neighbour who has had it enough with terrorism on the border.

yeah obviously , at least , for me one life is worth something .. unlike our army , one died , no issues , let them kill 10 more than we will wake up :D

Going back to the loop of discussion, responding inside another country isn't as easy you think. Which is why I said such decisions need to be given to military so there is no one stopping them from taking proper actions.

You are probably mistaking me as "take the hit and be calm". I say do respond back once you get the approval (Which isnt going to happen under current leadership) but we also need to analyze the situation and figure out what prompted Iran's adventure before filling up forums with endless chants, "WE WANT 100s DEAD!"

My brothers it is time for cautious talk. Many Iranian members have expressed their condolences.

But this act of killing one of our own cannot be ignored.

The Pakistani military should ask their Iranian counterparts to punish this unit of men, or simply hand him over to us. If not, that same unit should be located and destroyed.

I'm sorry, but firing for six hours? That is unacceptable.

RIP brother, may Allah bless you.

Going back to the loop of discussion, responding inside another country isn't as easy you think. Which is why I said such decisions need to be given to military so there is no one stopping them from taking proper actions.

You are probably mistaking me as "take the hit and be calm". I say do respond back once you get the approval (Which isnt going to happen under current leadership) but we also need to analyze the situation and figure out what prompted Iran's adventure before filling up forums with endless chants, "WE WANT 100s DEAD!"

first ... i would say , if you think that it was not a big incident than why wait for govt to issue an order ? ask army to deal with such situation according to their way ... better ??
and i dont want 100 dead. . but rather see a reply , shelling on Iranians post so they would think 101 times before doing such adventures ..
buhat biyan bazi ho gae ...

First teach a lesson to the thousands of terrorists roaming throughout all of your country, lately even your international airports are under their attacks.

Show your muscles to them, not to a neighbour who has had it enough with terrorism on the border.
Hey dumb *** our reserve's have depleted they are being used at flood effected area's on the boundry with india,afghanistan,KASHMIR.We are fighting a war in N. Wazirstan what more do you want?

Hey dumb *** our reserve's have depleted they are being used at flood effected area's on the boundry with india,afghanistan,KASHMIR.We are fighting a war in N. Wazirstan what more do you want?
You first thank my post then give me this $hit ?

What do i want ? I want you to curb the terrorist movements near the Iran border inside Pakistani territory.

Who the hell wants war with you ? You are just a fellow starving neighbour that we provide with electricity,gas, monetary funds etc... we are infact sympathetic to you guys.

CLAMP DOWN ON THE TERRORISTS NEAR THE IRAN BORDER, THATS ALL.

Now is good time to remind people of the following problem we have.

When india is acting as the aggressor against Pakistan and call is made to break their back in retaliation , people with roots in india get gripes
When afghanistan is acting as the aggressor against Pakistan and call is made to break their back in retaliation , people with roots in afghanistan get gripes
When iran is acting as the aggressor against Pakistan and call is made to break their back in retaliation , people with from Shia sect get gripes
When Militants ( from Sunni sect ) are acting as the aggressor against Pakistan and call is made to break their back in retaliation , people with from Sunni sect get gripes

Why can we not put OUR national interest over everything else ?

It indicates that pakistan is a diversified multi-ethnic Sovereign Democratic Republic Country.... which is good for pakistan...let it be stable and full of harmony as well.... and have great relations with its neighbors.

first ... i would say , if you think that it was not a big incident than why wait for govt to issue an order ? ask army to deal with such situation according to their way ... better ??
and i dont want 100 dead. . but rather see a reply , shelling on Iranians post so they would think 101 times before doing such adventures ..
buhat biyan bazi ho gae ...

Yes, I have been saying that since the start of discussion. Army needs a freehand but its not going to happen under NS. Only person that actually said he would do something was IK against drones.

LOL, at the farsis fake wannabe Arab Mullah supporters here blaming countries that have nothing to do with this crime. If they treated their Baluch population with respect and did not oppress them, kill them and oppress their sect there would not be this kind of problem to begin with.

Anyway Pakistan should retaliate and show spine. Pakistan has the upper hand and it cannot tolerate such wild behavior from the terror regime if it wants to be taken seriously.

RIP to the dead soldier.

KSA and the entire Arab world stands with our longstanding allies Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom