What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

List of punitive actions Pakistan can take against Iran in retaliation:
1. Retaliate against Iranian border guards
2. Kill any Iranian border guard who illegally crosses the border into Pakistan
3. Seal its border with Iran
4. Ban cross border movement of goods and people across the Pak-Iran border
5. Ban Iranian imports into Pakistan
6. Shut down Iranian consulates in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta
7. Shut down Iranian cultural centres in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta
8. Restrict Iranian diplomats to the Islamabad Capital Territory
9. Ban Iranian citizens from entering Pakistan
Iran is already isolated in the world, it can ill afford further isolation by alienating Pakistan, its neighbour

FKing kill the bas****'s i mean was our army sleeping!!!!!!

lol , almost all in our neighbor has killed our men .. and in return we did nothing ... why its hard for you to see the incompetency of army here ???
Afghanistan , India , Iran .. cHina never did luckily they are our friends ...
First of all, the Indians got paid back in kind, as did the Afghan's, and the Yanks apologized and have not repeated the same act since.

So you need to analyze Pakistan's responses to violations from Afghanistan and India again to understand that Pakistan has been responding, instead of just ranting against the military.

:ph34r:
Hey guys cool down please, as an Iranian I would like to present my condolences for the losts, but it is most probably a fake news, as Iranians want nothing but stability and prosperity for the both side of the border in that region.
I hope the news be fake but if true;
Then this years number of casualty in that region caused by Saudi Arabian funded Wahhabi terrorists:
Iranian Soldiers: 783
Pakistani Soldiers: 2

Not a single one of those Iranian soldiers were killed by Pakistani FC. Iran also has militancy in Sistan-i-Balochistan which have attacked Iranian border guards.

Any source ? and Please elaborate about the reason of firing.
I do not like it on India pakistan border, and I would say Pakistan should stabilize the situation with all 3 neighbors and stop harboring terrorists. and Neighbors should stabilize the situation

Only our region fight like cats and dogs.Look at the developed world.

RIP to the dead soldier.
We want 2 Iranian soldiers DEAD!!!!

2 ? how about 20

No, they were whining and ranting - the first question goes to them - what exactly are they doing to prevent cross-border movement into their territory? The Iranians make a ton of money from cross-border smuggling from Iran (Oil, drugs, weapons, human trafficking and other goods) and their border guards/troops are involved in that (as are Pakistani border guards I'm sure), so they can't really have it both ways.

Allowing criminal activity of any kind to flourish will leave huge openings that will be exploited by terrorist groups using the same networks.

yesterday there was a article in express tribune, in which they warned pakistan.

dont tell me army need an order to go Free Hand

Ok if you dont want to hear from me, go ask/ tell nawaz. I'm sure he'll put aside his money counting and listen to you.

I think people need to analyze the situation and cause first and then think before going "OMG WE WANT A BILLION DEAD IN RESPONSE!" makes one look like a cazry person and I'm just getting sick of such responses.

Like if you are sooo eager for blood, pick up a weapon and go nuts.

First of all, the Indians got paid back in kind, as did the Afghan's, and the Yanks apologized and have not repeated the same act since.

So you need to analyze Pakistan's responses to violations from Afghanistan and India again to understand that Pakistan has been responding, instead of just ranting against the military.

sir if a Apology is enough for salala , i would ask our Top Military leadership to send their Son on front line Check posts , and if they got killed , i will than see their reply .. plus ... india not about just chit chat firing incident .. it show our capability to handle situations like this .. either from india or iran .. reply should be same

Ok if you dont want to hear from me, go ask/ tell nawaz. I'm sure he'll put aside his money counting and listen to you.

I think people need to analyze the situation and cause first and then think before going "OMG WE WANT A BILLION DEAD IN RESPONSE!" makes one look like a cazry person and I'm just getting sick of such responses.

Like if you are sooo eager for blood, pick up a weapon and go nuts.

lol that is not my work to do ... those who get paid for such work should have some " Ghairat "

there is 2 ways our region can be more stable... 1st if the iranian ppl changed the mulla government themselves or if we just went to war with iran and helped the ppl do that. until then nothing will be stable. iran is americas and israel tool in destabilizing the region.

very well. first thing u should now... iran peoples love their goverment and support it till the end of their life be sure of that... secend. i dont think that there is a single country in the region that can counter iran army force. powers like india or countries like pakistan are our friend. we dont mind the others....................... ;) and i dont know if iran destabilize the region then what the heck the saudi goverment do in region or syria !!!

and lets go to the topic :

guys we iran and pakistan are historically friends and have no big deal with each other. the only i repeat the onlyyyyy problem is the iran pakistan border that is not protected well with pakistan army... u know the number of peoples that perished with the act of terorisem in iran and pakistan ??? our border gourd easily deal with this terorists if they stay in iran ground. sadly all this terorists or most of them after their attack scape to pakistan country. we know that this are all unintentional.... we warned if ur goverment dont act properly, then we need to pursue this terorist inside your land... but again i say sadly this mistake happened...

guys what happened for example for your border gourds were definitely a mistake of identifying the target !!! this may happens to our border gourds kill by your troops but but but this things always happens unintentional !!!

peace be up on all u good guys

errr... not really. The Iranian border is not looked at as hostile, and neither are Iranian forces. The Iranians don't have any territorial disputes with Pakistan either.

Do you honestly think the response from the Pakistani side, to any "raid" from the Indian side, is going to in any way be similar to the response on the Iranian border?

Does not appear that the FC unit had a chance to fire back - they were blindsided by a pretty cowardly action on the part of the Iranian soldiers.
Bro if india dare and i mean dare step one foot in to our territory it's gonna get a big boot shoved up it's anal entry

Hey guys cool down please, as an Iranian I would like to present my condolences for the losts, but it is most probably a fake news, as Iranians want nothing but stability and prosperity for the both side of the border in that region.
I hope the news be fake but if true;
Then this years number of casualty in that region caused by Saudi Arabian funded Wahhabi terrorists:
Iranian Soldiers: 783
Pakistani Soldiers: 2

F
untill it actually happens who knows,,,all we can do is speculate...
nevertheless it will be interesting to see how u respond,,,u already shown some restraint by not firing back,,lets see how mature u guys r n how u tackle this.....it will be a nice study of PA behavior
Fikr mat kar tu india dushman ki category mein ata hai iran bhai hai chawal par bhai

Pakistan>india

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom