What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

LOL, at the farsis fake wannabe Arab Mullah supporters here blaming countries that have nothing to do with this crime. If they treated their Baluch population with respect and did not oppress them, kill them and oppress their sect there would not be this kind of problem to begin with.

Anyway Pakistan should retaliate and show spine. Pakistan has the upper hand and it cannot tolerate such wild behavior if it wants to be taken seriously.

RIP to the dead soldier.

KSA and the entire Arab world stands with our longstanding allies Pakistan.

To be honest brother we should act with restraint. Pakistan could have responded with massive firepower, but it just seems the FC just sat there for six hours, on the main part due to Iran being seen as a brother country. :confused:

These men should be bought to justice. I hope Iran cooperates with an investigation. I don't want conflict or bad relations with our neighbours.

@rockstar08 why dont u go to borders and fight? U want pakistani army to fight iran? Than india? Than america? Than afghanistan? First go take bangladesh. India snatched it from pakistan. ur army knows its strength. Dont be over smart. Your army cant do anything. India p0unding ur army till this day. U.N, America, china all had ignored pakistan. ur country been isolated. Soon china will p0und ur nation as it already gave u warning on terrorism.

Oops am scared. ... Lol we all know ur befitting reply to india to running to UN running to P5 Running to US running to China

The government did. Our army didn't. You should be smart enough to know the difference.

@rockstar08 why dont u go to borders and fight? U want pakistani army to fight iran? Than india? Than america? Than afghanistan? First go take bangladesh. India snatched it from pakistan. ur army knows its strength. Dont be over smart. Your army cant do anything. India p0unding ur army till this day. U.N, America, china all had ignored pakistan. ur country been isolated. Soon china will p0und ur nation as it already gave u warning on terrorism.

You accuse someone else of trolling, yet your post is full of it. How ironic.

no it didn't Bangladesh were a bunch of traitor's

What's with you and camels, clown? Camels are excellent animals and Iran is full of them. They originate on the Horn of Africa and that's also were most of them are found. We actually import them.

Of course this concerns me when one of your fake wannabe Arab Mullah supporters started mentioning my country here.

Besides KSA is a longstanding friend of Pakistan and so is the Arab world so you need to keep calm and mind your own business. I write whatever I want to as long as I follow the rules. Get that into your empty skull once and for all.

kiss US a***s to be some one... if u think u can counter iran better see who rules the western middle east now ! we stand alone and we proud of our religion or way and our independence ! dont fool us to answer your foolish words any more... i leave your mind to gods hands... gods know better what to do with wahabie saudies

F

Fikr mat kar tu india dushman ki category mein ata hai iran bhai hai chawal par bhai

Pakistan>india
Stop this childish behavior....What Dushman..Dushman!....We all need to grow up. We have a lot of mistrust, thats all.
As for your Fiqr mat kar stuff..yes I would be worried. Dont you want to lead a happy life(Family good job, lots of Money)...We owe this to the next generation...Please dont start with Kashmir this and Kashmir that!.....That will solve in time....My 2 cents.
RIP to the brave soldiers..I am sure IRA mistook them for someone unwanted scums..a genuine mistake, it happens.

This has nothing to do with you and your camel arabs, GTFO motherfucker.

That's actually his point. Your fellow countrymen should really quit mentioning Saudi Arabia whenever your failed regime effs up.

As everyone agrees, Pakistan needs to teach a lesson:

List of punitive actions Pakistan can take against Iran in retaliation:

1. Retaliate against Iranian border guards and kill them.

2. Kill any Iranian border guard who illegally crosses the border into Pakistan

3. Seal its border with Iran

4. Ban cross border movement of goods and people across the Pak-Iran border

5. Ban Iranian imports into Pakistan

6. Shut down Iranian consulates in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta

7. Shut down Iranian cultural centres in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta

8. Restrict Iranian diplomats to the Islamabad Capital Territory

9. Ban Iranian citizens from entering Pakistan

10. Pull out from Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline

11. Stop any Military Cooperation Pakistan gives to Iran.

@isro2222 ...Dude I likeed your posts before...What happened....You started trolling too....All the science fiction stuff we in PDF miss that chief.

Everyone had better relations with Iran when the shah was in power including Arabia and Pakistan. Everyones sick of this regime– I am sure the Iranian people more than anyone else – time for their corrupt hypocritical regime to GO! I sincerely have nothing but respect and admiration to the Iranian people, their culture and history.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom