What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

fake news
i just can't find it in any trusted source.
anyway RIP if i find it
FYI
Iranian guards kill Pakistani soldier near border - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

As everyone agrees, Pakistan needs to teach a lesson:
List of punitive actions Pakistan can take against Iran in retaliation:
1. Retaliate against Iranian border guards and kill them.
2. Kill any Iranian border guard who illegally crosses the border into Pakistan
3. Seal its border with Iran
4. Ban cross border movement of goods and people across the Pak-Iran border
5. Ban Iranian imports into Pakistan
6. Shut down Iranian consulates in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta
7. Shut down Iranian cultural centres in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta
8. Restrict Iranian diplomats to the Islamabad Capital Territory
9. Ban Iranian citizens from entering Pakistan
10. Pull out from Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline
11. Stop any Military Cooperation Pakistan gives to Iran.

Oh bhai First of all condemn Iranian action strongly by passing resolution in parliament & send message to the counter part in IRAN to ready for the reaction.

If am new here so I can't express my words? And check the previous pages u will understand..
My friend...all I am trying to say is going off topic is against forum rules...thats all...also would like an introduction from you, so that all of us know you a little better thats all...other than that you are absolutely allowed to express your views in a sane manner..Peace!

In principle Pakistan's army has training on RELIGIOUS ground. The narrative of Pakistan army is not nationalism but ONLY religion, Jihad, Naara e Takbeer etc. Indians started firing and they got the befitting response from pakistan Army that India had to evacuate at least 20 thousand villagers from nearby areas of border. US attacked Salala check post, they got such a response that Secretary of State had to apologize for that incident. US navy SEALs OBL raid was successful but at the same time we find a stealth chopper shot down. but we see whenever Iran attacks or provokes attack, our army remains silent, our FO remains mum. we see almost same situation when Afghan army attacks on western borders.

It is now high time that Army should change the narrative from religious to nationalist. This is the only way to secure our border from our Muslim neighbors.

what do you say if i say our reaction just for a miss undrestanding ??? we cut off electricity and gas and every thing to your country. and al this bolshits just for a accident !!!!!! i hope your goverment thinks better than you.. i and i think they will ;) if we were like you say. we should started a war with pakistan several times before just for accidents like this !!!!!

Who mentioned saudi arabia here ? i didnt see the quote which i am asking for.
you should mind your own business, we dnt need your a$$ here talking about us or failed this or failed that. mind your own business.

:ph34r:
:ph34r:
Hey guys cool down please, as an Iranian I would like to present my condolences for the losts, but it is most probably a fake news, as Iranians want nothing but stability and prosperity for the both side of the border in that region.
I hope the news be fake but if true;
Then this year's number of casualty in that region caused by Saudi Arabian funded Wahhabi terrorists:
Iranian Soldiers: 783
Pakistani Soldiers: 2

I have family in Bushehr every thread in this forum is my business.

thanks. nice ways. let me add more .. how about invading and using nukes dude? :) or killing every iranian around the world? or help IS to attack iran? or ban every iranian user from pdf ?

Border violation: Iranian cross-border firing kills FC official, injures three others

By Shezad Baloch / AFP
Published: October 17, 2014

1654095_824147157608579_514236102043738511_n.jpg

QUETTA:
A Frontier Corps (FC) soldier was killed and three others were critically wounded by unprovoked firing by Iranian border guards inside Pakistani territory in Tehsil Mand area – a town bordering Pakistan with Iran.

“A soldier embraced martyrdom and three other personnel were wounded,” an FC spokesperson said in a statement issued on Friday evening.

“The FC personnel were chasing miscreants when they came under attack by Iranian forces. It was a targeted attack on Pakistani forces,” the spokesperson added. One FC vehicle was completely destroyed due to intense firing by Iranian forces. Iranian border guards continued firing for six hours. However, Pakistani forces did not retaliate to the offensive of the neighbouring country.

“It is a clear border violation and [against] international law. It is also against the Pak-Iran border agreement,” the spokesperson said. “The firing started on late Thursday night and continued on Friday,” he added.

The spokesperson further said Iranian border guards on Friday trespassed two kilometers inside Pakistani territory in Nokundi area of Chagai district in Balochistan and harassed residents of the area.

Iranian forces raided the house of Ghaus Baksh Notezai in Lashkar-e-Ahb village in the Chagai district and took away a vehicle and some items.

“The Iranian forces had taken away a vehicle and other [items] from the house,” an FC spokesperson said.

Inspector General Frontier Corps (FC) Ejaz Shahid said Pakistani forces will answer any Iranian attack in the future. “Pakistani forces will respond to Iranian forces in the future if they invade or carry out any attack on Pakistani territory,” he said.

On Thursday, Iran issued a veiled threat to Pakistan of possibly crossing the border to contain terrorists if Pakistan fails protect its border and stop terrorists from entering Iran, Iranian state media reported.

It said Iranians will chase terrorists wherever they are found inside Pakistani territory.

Two Iranian border guards killed in clashes with rebels

Iran said on Friday that two of its border guards had been killed in clashes with rebels along the border with Pakistan on Thursday night, ISNA news agency reported.

“Several rebels” also died in the Thursday night fighting, ISNA quoted a military official as saying, adding that a car and weapons were seized. It was not immediately clear whether this was linked to the cross border firing and shelling by Iranian forces which resulted in the death of a Pakistani soldier.

The clashes erupted in Iran’s restive province of Sistan-Baluchistan, where attacks by rebels earlier this month killed five people, four of them security forces.

Iranian media said 14 people were arrested in connection with those attacks.

Border violation: Iranian cross-border firing kills FC official, injures three others – The Express Tribune

what do you say if i say our reaction just for a miss undrestanding ??? we cut off electricity and gas and every thing to your country. and al this bolshits just for a accident !!!!!! i hope your goverment thinks better than you.. i and i think they will ;) if we were like you say. we should started a war with pakistan several times before just for accidents like this !!!!!

I agree now, Pakistan should NEVER have GAS pipeline deal with Iran, and waste billions to give to Iranians...as long as the Iranian Mullah terrorists are on charge. And y not cut whatever little you have over Pakistan....second u r known to start wars with ur antique old Meseum army...and get ur *** handed back to you, as it was done in Afghanistan in 1990s.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom