What's new

Iran intercepts and shoots israeli drone

Ahh, nothing's changed I see. Do these akhoonds enjoy self harm and humiliation? They're good at it.

They announce something, but NEVER with proof and evidence. The most attention is given to a news when it breaks out. EVEN IF THIS IS TRUE, 3/4 of the people that are paying attention to it today won't care tomorrow or a week from now.

For a while they were controlling themselves and we didn't have these retarded announcements and Taliban like bolstering. Back to Photoshops and Andromeda Galaxy invasions I guess.
Here this is the proof, now go and continue cursing lying akhoonds
اخبار ايران و جهان |خبرگزاري فارس| Fars News Agency

dont embarrass yourself more than this ok ?

drone-legaspi-20130109.jpg

this is the drone since it is also orange :D
I did not say the drone is orange. I sai square orange marking near is nose side. No other UAV has that.

U also can notice that about Hermes:

163764_big.jpg

174269_big.jpg

Hermes-180.jpg

As u can see the beige color on top does not reach its nose tip, only on Armenian UAV it does:

Hermes:

163764_big.1408957656.jpg

Armenian UAV:

694398_720.1408957657.jpg

xwcd.1408957659.jpg

That drone is nowhere being stealthy or advanced, as was initially claimed, nor is there any proof of the drone having been manufactured in Israel.
dige har **** az rah miad mishe "analyst" vase ma ...

boro goh nakhor

I did not say the drone is orange. I sai square orange marking near is nose side. No other UAV has that.
:flame::flame::flame:

i am not in the mood of trying to counter your claims , nor i have the time to draw shit like u did :D

what we can do is laughing out loud :omghaha:

@SOHEIL @New @kollang @Serpentine @jack 86000 @MTN1917 @rahi2357

dige har **** az rah miad mishe "analyst" vase ma ...

boro goh nakhor

Please, shut up you pathetic child. The fact that you have been all cheerful about this incident ever since it happened shows how miserable your life truly is.

The drone that Iran has showed is not even close of being stealthy nor does they have presented any evidence of it being manufactured in Israel.

took our drones?
don't worry we got dozens of them.
Israelis just testing your system and alertness.
F-15 Strike Eagles will do the work when the time comes :enjoy:
Not until JSF arrives in Israeli Colors....

Looks kinda like the Hermes uav produced by Israelis.... Which isn't a "stealth" drone ..

U also can notice that about Hermes:

163764_big.jpg

174269_big.jpg

Hermes-180.jpg

As u can see the beige color on top does not reach its nose tip, only on Armenian UAV it does:

Hermes:

163764_big.1408957656.jpg

Armenian UAV:

694398_720.1408957657.jpg

xwcd.1408957659.jpg

The drone on the truck is merely a mockup of the drone the Armenians had downed. You can clearly see from the cylindrical parts of the body which do not exist in the original downed drone (see link below).

You played the exact same game here:
Hermes 450 & 180 debris (Hunted by Iranians 7 years ago) | Page 2

Mohsen had in the above topic shown that some of the body parts of the shot down drone were identical to the hermes UAV which clearly shows it had the same basic design.

Some differences in shape and paint job do not make any difference. The fact that Israel hasn't publicly shown this drown doesn't mean it is not Israel because no country publicly displays all their military equipment. The uncanny resemblance of the design and identical parts and configurations speak for themselves.

And by the way sources has said that exact same drone downed in Armenia (identical to the one downed in Iran) was an Israeli drone intended to spy on Iran:
Azerbaijani Media: That Drone Wasn't Ours -- It Was Israel's! | EurasiaNet.org

And S-129, Predator, Heron..etc,, both of them are not stealth drones..

My point is when you were unveiling, your own officials said that Hamaseh was a stealth drone.. again your officials are saying "they downed a stealth drone".

Anyways it's not so important....if your officials says "this drone has travelled from outer space from Kripton, and we downed it by throwing a stone"..... some members here will believe in them.

Back
Top Bottom