What's new

Iran intercepts and shoots israeli drone

Israel is a close friend of Azerbaijan, and such thing would not happen. Worry about yourself, and your Russian friends who don't even give you S-300. :sarcastic: Azerbaijan and Israel are respected civilized countries, so the case is different from yours ;)
Sadly there is no such things as friends between countries only mutual interests and everyone knew interests can change .

Israel is a close friend of Azerbaijan, and such thing would not happen. Worry about yourself, and your Russian friends who don't even give you S-300. :sarcastic: Azerbaijan and Israel are respected civilized countries, so the case is different from yours ;)

Brother, Let Azerbaijan try to develop it's own nuclear power, and then you will see how much civilized you are considered by West.

:lol:

Hermes 180 vs unknown drone!

ho7z9tnd555pb7ji32tx.jpg

:pleasantry:

what is the radar system that detect these stealth drones ?

:lol:

Hermes 180 vs unknown drone!

e731a5e7dfc439f2b58b70af665f0998.jpg

:pleasantry:
First Iranian clowns claimed that its super duper stealth drone. Now they are resorted to claim that its Hermes 180, which is cheap primitive drone. But alas it has nothin to do with Hermes 180 either. This is their drone:

8f683c7b2b151b870ae81ed63ad6380d.jpg

b26684c0bc255b158232c7242ae0d756.jpg

ca5237c2c5256924f2977a1c29767813.jpg

Hermes 180 has top access panel and different tail and does not have that yellow square:

98c39b7c0fd55913fb93b3e9417a9302.jpg

Thats why Iranians could not show a single piece of equipment from that drone. Because its their own junk.

Thats why Iranians could not show a single piece of equipment from that drone. Because its their own junk.
u still into your own BS ?

alright , it was our own drone , thats why UN condemned israel for it :(

stupid UN analysts couldn't read your posts here :(

get over it already :lol:

after all this time , your interest in this subject clearly shows who's burning :)

First Iranian clowns claimed that its super duper stealth drone. Now they are resorted to claim that its Hermes 180, which is cheap primitive drone. But alas it has nothin to do with Hermes 180 either. This is their drone:
Today in an interview published by Farsnews, General Haji zadeh who is the commander of IRGC AF said that there was no information about this type of drone in open sources and downed drone was not of any known Israeli models.

But he said that this kind of drone was seen in Syria and Karabakh.

He also said that Iran is absolutely sure about the place that this drone been operated from and that the Iranian government has been notified about it.(although for political reasons he didn't said where but it is absolutely clear that it came from Azerbaijan)
سردار حاجی‌زاده در گفت‌وگوی تفصیلی با فارس تشریح کرد جدیدترین اطلاعات از شکار پهپاد اسرائیلی/ پرواز 7 هزار کیلومتری آمریکایی‌ها برای رصد موشک سپاه/ بر سر توان دفاعی معامله نمی‌کنیم

It is completely clear that this is an Israeli drone that was not publicly unveiled, which operated from Azerbaijan, it previously crashed in Armenia and later Armenians made a crude mock up of it.

Picture of the real crashed drone.
azerdron2 (1).jpg

UAV-1.jpg

u still into your own BS ?

alright , it was our own drone , thats why UN condemned israel for it :(

stupid UN analysts couldn't read your posts here :(

get over it already :lol:

after all this time , your interest in this subject clearly shows who's burning :)
I thought that silly thread is dead long time ago, but then I got a notification and saw that u are repeating same debunked arguments. See, now even ur generals admit it was NOT Hermes 180.

Today in an interview published by Farsnews, General Haji zadeh who is the commander of IRGC AF said that there was no information about this type of drone in open sources and downed drone was not of any known Israeli models.

But he said that this kind of drone was seen in Syria and Karabakh.

He also said that Iran is absolutely sure about the place that this drone been operated from and that the Iranian government has been notified about it.(although for political reasons he didn't said where but it is absolutely clear that it came from Azerbaijan)
سردار حاجی‌زاده در گفت‌وگوی تفصیلی با فارس تشریح کرد جدیدترین اطلاعات از شکار پهپاد اسرائیلی/ پرواز 7 هزار کیلومتری آمریکایی‌ها برای رصد موشک سپاه/ بر سر توان دفاعی معامله نمی‌کنیم

It is completely clear that this is an Israeli drone that was not publicly unveiled, which operated from Azerbaijan, it previously crashed in Armenia and later Armenians made a crude mock up of it.

Picture of the real crashed drone.
View attachment 96252
View attachment 96253
Good so finally we agree that this drone is not of any known Israeli models.

There is also nothing in drone's details which indicates its from Israel either. Otherwise they surely would show.

But still they think its Israeli. Why? - I don't know maybe jihns or devs told them.

Anyhow its not stealth and not advanced but some junk with wooden propeller.

@haman10
read posts #354 and #355.

I've refrained from commenting b/c It would have been a moot point, but following the thread I always found 500's arguments and evidence to be more logical and factual. You've attacked him constantly. Now MTN comes in and confirms what 500 was saying the whole time.

I thought that silly thread is dead long time ago, but then I got a notification and saw that u are repeating same debunked arguments. See, now even ur generals admit it was NOT Hermes 180.

Good so finally we agree that this drone is not of any known Israeli models.

There is also nothing in drone's details which indicates its from Israel either. Otherwise they surely would show.

But still they think its Israeli. Why? - I don't know maybe jihns or devs told them.

Anyhow its not stealth and not advanced but some junk with wooden propeller.
We know that Azerbaijan is working closely with the Israelis.

We also seen news from several years ago which claimed that the crashed UAV in Armenia was an Israeli drone which was spying on Iran and beside it's not like that Azerbaijan has the capability to bomb Natanz, this leaves out Israel as the main suspect.

Azerbaijani Media: That Drone Wasn't Ours -- It Was Israel's! | EurasiaNet.org
I am sure that this is an Israeli drone but a type that they did not disclose.

Regarding the UAV technology, IRGC AF commander said that it was nothing special but Iranian military officials said that it used very little metal so it was hard to detect it but Iranian radar stations tracked it for more than 40 minutes before it was shot down by SAMs.

Edit:Also in another interview General Haji zadeh said that the said drone was flying pre-planned and it didn't used direct data link with its operation center.
@haman10
read posts #354 and #355.

I've refrained from commenting b/c It would have been a moot point, but following the thread I always found 500's arguments and evidence to be more logical and factual. You've attacked him constantly. Now MTN comes in and confirms what 500 was saying the whole time.
500 was right about the fact that this is the same as the one crashed in Armenia but he can't see the obvious that this is an Israeli UAV which at one time crashed in Armenia.

As a matter of fact 500 observations regarding that this is the same as the crashed drone made me absolutely sure that this is an Israeli drone.

Last edited:
We know that Azerbaijan is working closely with the Israelis.

We also seen news from several years ago which claimed that the crashed UAV in Armenia was an Israeli drone which was spying on Iran and beside it's not like that Azerbaijan has the capability to bomb Natanz, this leaves out Israel as the main suspect.

Azerbaijani Media: That Drone Wasn't Ours -- It Was Israel's! | EurasiaNet.org
I am sure that this is an Israeli drone but a type that they did not disclose.

Regarding the UAV technology, IRGC AF commander said that it was nothing special but Iranian military officials said that it used very little metal so it was hard to detect it but Iranian radar stations tracked it for more than 40 minutes before it was shot down by SAMs.

Edit:Also in another interview General Haji zadeh said that the said drone was flying pre-planned and it didn't used direct data link with its operation center.

500 was right about the fact that this is the same as the one crashed in Armenia but he can't see the obvious that this is an Israeli UAV which at one time crashed in Armenia.

As a matter of fact 500 observations regarding that this is the same as the crashed drone made me absolutely sure that this is an Israeli drone.
"We think it came from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan works closely with Israel. So its Israeli UAV."

Sorry but thats no proof at all.

Azerbaijan has UAV of similar class. They are called Aerostar:

ebd0e4263676eae1a43eb260c8182d05.jpg

They even license producing them. So its very little chance that Azerbaijan will by another UAV of similar class.

"We think it came from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan works closely with Israel. So its Israeli UAV."

Sorry but thats no proof at all.

Azerbaijan has UAV of similar class. They are called Aerostar:

View attachment 96407

They even license producing them. So its very little chance that Azerbaijan will by another UAV of similar class.
When I said Israeli I meant Israeli operated drone not an Azeri drone which is manufactured by Israel.

Iran too believes that Israeli deliberately hasn't reveled this type of drone to public so they can deny responsibility and mislead people if it was shot down.

Back
Top Bottom