What's new

Iran helps Venezuela in its time of need

Yes, the strategies are from the same playbook, however, where Iran miscalculated, and continues to miscalculate is the economic power that the U.S. has over Europe and Asia. No one wants to piss them off by being in Iran's corner....If we had a good chess player in charge, he would have seen this and perhaps would have done things to prevent Europe, China and Russia being swayed by the U.S.... or he would have pursued our goals in such a way that would have made it hard for the U.S. to focus it's power on us......Look at Pompeo that guy eats, breathes and lives to see Iran destroyed....what the F*ck did our leaders do to have this guy hate us so much? Don't answer that question....cause it doesn't matter. Whatever they did, they could have done in a quieter or more clandestine way as to not make potent enemies like the U.S.

Pompeo is an open Zionist. Iran has openly called for the destruction of the European imposed Zionist entity on the middle east. where eastern euro immigrant hoards invaded Palestine, slaughtered and displaced the locals, and created an artificial apartheid "jewish state" whos entire ideology is to build a jewish religious state.

Zionist isreal is to Judaism, what ISIS is to islam. a disgraceful abomination. an evil entity, destroying the reputation of an entire religion, and the people who practice it to advance an agenda.

The US is a declining power. Europe has realized the US is not an ally, but a competitor. what you speak of is the crumbling old world order. we are rapidly moving into a new cold war, and a new world order in my opinion. And you will be surprised when a post trump USA will come on its knees begging for détente with Iran.

Iran plays the long game. trump and pomeo are farts in the air. the strategic balance on the world chessboard is whats important. and that balance Is rapidly changing.

we are rapidly moving into a new cold war, and a new world order in my opinion
This part we are in total agreement.....this orange idiot has unwound 75 years of post WWII of cooperation and institution building in just 4 years. The damage that he's done to the world order will have to be studied for decades to come....I just hope this polarization does not lead to another world war. But we all know once the Genie is out of the bottle it's damn near impossible to put back in the bottle. He has shown the world that by being a bully he can get more, and stay popular in desperate times. His version of Realpolitik is here to stay.....at least in the short term.
PS: Our version of politics is not that great either. mixing religion and politics.....Guardian council, assembly of experts....all designed to keep the unelected in power.

Election are what brought the Orange idoit to power.....
Allowing the ignorant masses to vote will only lead to disater short sighted policies.... the idiot masses will always vote for the biggest liers.... this was even undrestood by the ancient Athenians who invented democracy.

Election are what brought the Orange idoit to power.....
Allowing the ignorant masses to vote will only lead to disater short sighted policies.... the idiot masses will always vote for the biggest liers.... this was even undrestood by the ancient Athenians who invented democracy.
So voting should be reserved for the elite?.....cool.

what you speak of is the crumbling old world order. we are rapidly moving into a new cold war, and a new world order in my opinion. .
I completely agree. thats why pro-US people on PDF only talk about military equipment, because i dunno when last US was able to subdue a competent, able nation...and i'm so worried US has worn its self out in Iraq and Afghanistan, Yemen, etc FIGHTING OTHERS WARS

If you dont believe things have already changed, you need to take better care of your mental health because its going to get ROUGH.

Saudi :
But we gave Americans and Israelis billions of milk to destroy Iran , they can't even stop their tankers

rmt9_img_20200525_200943.jpg

IMO not every dumb idiot should be able to vote. Given free education paired with co-op experience, it should be minimum requirement for the voter to pass a test before voting. This this should consist of:

1. High level overview of international affairs covering the last century

2. High level overview of internal politics at federal and/or state/province (for the past 4 elections)

3. Environment policies

4. Healthcare policies

5. Past and current political discourse and challenges

I would also embed mandatory critical thinking, science, political science, history and cost benefit analysis courses in the education system. This world needs smart people, the global IQ is dropping and it needs to be reversed.

As a response to Iranian tankers coming to Venezuela, Trump will probably sanction
ستاد استهلال ماه

Brian Hook: This is a clear message for the regime in Iran that their behavior will not be tolerated.:)

Mikey Pompeu: We would warn Iran not to test out resolve again before our people.

به نظر شما چه چیزی باعث شد ترامپ در برابر تانکرها در موضع انفعال باشه؟

۱. گلابی برجام بود

۲. پشت صحنه توافق کرده بودند و حالا قراره مذاکره کنند. اینها همشون دستشون تو یک کاسه است.

۳. ترامپ نگران پیگیری حقوقی موضوع توسط وزارت
خارجه و تبعات بین المللی اون بود

۴. از ترس کونش بود​

Last edited:
IMO not every dumb idiot should be able to vote. Given free education paired with co-op experience, it should be minimum requirement for the voter to pass a test before voting. This this should consist of:

1. High level overview of international affairs covering the last century

2. High level overview of internal politics at federal and/or state/province (for the past 4 elections)

3. Environment policies

4. Healthcare policies

5. Past and current political discourse and challenges

I would also embed mandatory critical thinking, science, political science, history and cost benefit analysis courses in the education system. This world needs smart people, the global IQ is dropping and it needs to be reversed.
Agree 100% on your suggestion. However I would argue that voters are more likely not-informed rather than “not smart”. Even smart people can be misguided when not properly educated!
But I think your solution for a democracy 2.0 is awsome! Hopefully we will have it in Iran.

Depends what you mean by "the elite".... but I am for a test, and unless you can pass the test, then you shouldnt be allowed to vote. If you dont undrestand international affairs, internal politics and econoics and history of your country, then you shouldnt be allowed to vote. An idiot voting is like allowing a baby to cross a busy road by themselves...Very dagroues for themselves and everyone around.
Right now the only criteria that you need to vote is that you were born and lived to 18 years.

Go explain to an Iranian who lives in the periphery of the country, who has seen little to none government investment, that he does not have the right to vote simply because he does not have a PhD in international affairs. Or any other Iranian whose life is significantly impacted by the policies of the central state, which he ironically contributes to by paying taxes, that he can´t have any democratic input because he is too dumb to vote. Such elitist arrogance will bring nothing more than instability, and most people will resist such state.

Last edited:
2805985.jpg

We have to celebrate the victory in the Venezuela thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom