What's new

Iran helps Venezuela in its time of need

Yes but later they became imperialist scumbags
I think any nation can become imperialist at some point of its life. I think what determines whether it is a good or bad thing is its attitude towards other weaker nations. Do they consider their people like their own or do they consider the inferior and slaves. Unfortunately, we mostly see the latter case.

Where do you get these "tenents of democracy" from?
The ancient Athenians simply drew names out of a hat and thats how they got elected. The Americans had it in law that only white christian males who owned land can vote...
Today in America, if you dont have an address or have a ciminal record, you cant vote..... so the idea of one man one vote has ever been prcticed.

Democracy in its current form is so dumb that no one will ever prctice it in their every day lives...for example, if you fall ill, you dont gather everyone you know together and get them to vote on how to get cured..... you go to a doctor.....you can also get a number of medical experts together and get them to vote on what cure you should have. This make good sense and this is what I think a successful democratic system should be like.
This has nothing to do with ellitism... you can have educated people who are clueless about foreign affairs and economics, and at the same time you can have uneducated people who undrestand politics and economics.....the important thing is that if you are uninformed about something, you shouldnt be allowed to make a decision on it, especially if that decision affects other people´s lives.... whether it is medical issues or governmental issues.
Seriously? where did I get the novel idea of government voted by the people?
It's in the dictionary......
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy

Definition of democracy

1 a: government by the people especially : rule of the majority
b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
2: a political unit that has a democratic government
3 capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the U.S.from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy— C. M. Roberts
4: the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority
5: the absence of hereditary or arbitrary class distinctions or privileges

I can't believe I'm arguing the merits of democracy with someone in the 21st century. Truly the theater of the absurd. Any civics or government scholar will laugh at the notion... even 3rd world banana republics let their population vote, even when it's rigged. who will administer the test and when? Is it when they're in line to vote? Who will decide what is in the test, the shah or ayatollah?....LOL, Just answer this one, how will you keep the masses in check after they realize they're not allowed to vote? Come on...wake up bro.

Iran is an importer of
-Rice from Uruguay
-Coal from Ukraine
-Corn from Brazil which was infested -with aphlatoxin
-Banana from Somalia
-Coconut

While Venezuela is a top producer of all of these items. Let’s import from a friend.

Venezuela and Caribbean islands in general have better beaches than Dubai and Turkey. We can make cruise ship trips to Caracas.

We can make them a refinery hub of Americas due to their oil reserves.

Not to even mentions they are super rich in buxite, gold and diamond.

Last edited:
While Venezuela is a top producer of all of these items. Let’s import from a friend.
please not banana from Venezuela. nothing will remain of it when it reach Iran.

Venezuela and Caribbean islands in general have better beaches than Dubai and Turkey. We can make cruise ship trips to Caracas.
too expensive

Not to even mentions they are super rich in buxite, gold and diamond.
well thats the way to talk

Nobody gets fking disappointed here with this piece of news.

Five Iranian tankers are there. Non Iranian tankers can do whatever they want to.
:)

Fifth and last Iranian tanker close to Venezuela waters. More to
Come again soon!
:)
Aren’t these two of the 5 Iranian tankers?

It's probably fake news anyway. We are using our own tankers.

That’s what I thought, but the article says Greek owner and flagged.

Aren’t these two of the 5 Iranian tankers?

That’s what I thought, but the article says Greek owner and flagged.
Nope. They're not. We know that the fourth tanker has already reached Venezuelan shores.

It's either that this news is referring to future/previous plans for delivering gasoline to Venezuela or it's just fake in my opinion.

Nope. They're not. We know that the fourth tanker has already reached Venezuelan shores.

It's either that this news is referring to future/previous plans for delivering gasoline to Venezuela or it's just fake in my opinion.

All the tankers are Iranian flagged. I was disappointed when I read Liberian. Wonder who sent the Liberian flagged tankers. Or if it’s just fake news like you say.
  1. Fortune, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO 9283746
  2. Forest, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO 9283760
  3. Petunia, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO 9820336
  4. Faxon, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO 9283758
  5. Clavel, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO code 9820312

All the tankers are Iranian flagged. I was disappointed when I read Liberian. Wonder who sent the Liberian flagged tankers. Or if it’s just fake news like you say.
  1. Fortune, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO 9283746
  2. Forest, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO 9283760
  3. Petunia, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO 9820336
  4. Faxon, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO 9283758
  5. Clavel, Iranian flagged oil tanker, IMO code 9820312
There's also the possibility that Iran has had other plans (previously or for future deliveries) to send tankers to Venezuela and they approached other countries for the delivery but they refused.

I think Iran has a large number of tankers in its fleet. More than 50 tankers. And considering the fact that our oil exports have hit a low, we probably have enough tankers to make gasoline delivery to Venezuela a regular event.

Back
Top Bottom