What's new

Iran guns down three Pakistani fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran sees the rest of the world as enemies- any thing Alien they shoot-
Pakistan needs to taught Iran a lesson-
dude get a freakin life. this is a pakistani forum so im not going harsh on pakistan but who the f.uck u think u are? u think we like to kill some pakistani fisherman ? our country is since 1979 on high alert, we are 24 hours 7 days a week on guard because US,EU,UK,Israel are doing everything in their power to harm us. Just few days ago 2,3 Iranians were killed by Azari guards and what Iran did was immediately summoning the Azari ambassador in Tehran and ask him questions. This is how you do it, dude, if you are pakistani you are a shame to your fellow brothers. Most Pakistanis i know are pro Iran and quite reasonable and are disgusted by their alliance with the devil.

So shut up and be more reasonable.

Pakistanis relax - Look there are many ways we can pay back Iran in the same coin but we don't do that which means our security establishment knows that Iran is not our enemy.Iran is our neighbor and we should walk extra mile to improve relations with Iran as we have two enemies 1) Afghanistan 2) India..I think this route is used my smugglers and human traffickers which is why Iranians are so pro active.Look Pakistan had arrested Iranian guards before and released them without any problem so it means that Iran is not hurting us like say India or Afghanistan - Besides we have enough on our plate right now and those supporting war etc against Iran remember that we can't have 3 enemies on our border.

If you randomly kill an Iranian fishermen then it is a act of war, as long as they are not in your waters.

In that case we are in war with one of our neighbours for a long long time. :what:

also

This is probably a token retaliation for the massacres in Mazar e Sharif

The last time I checked, Mazar-e-Sharif was a city in Northern Afghanistan, not Iran.

Secondly, Pakistan does not have anything to do with what happened in Mazar-e-Sharif.

dude get a freakin life. this is a pakistani forum so im not going harsh on pakistan but who the f.uck u think u are? u think we like to kill some pakistani fisherman ? our country is since 1979 on high alert, we are 24 hours 7 days a week on guard because US,EU,UK,Israel are doing everything in their power to harm us. Just few days ago 2,3 Iranians were killed by Azari guards and what Iran did was immediately summoning the Azari ambassador in Tehran and ask him questions. This is how you do it, dude, if you are pakistani you are a shame to your fellow brothers. Most Pakistanis i know are pro Iran and quite reasonable and are disgusted by their alliance with the devil.

Everything in there power? cmon dude:)

I have always been impressed with Iran's foreign policies. But somehow you and your people's determination is a bit too much. You guys over react too much and create an ego just like Americans. Calm down.... You need to admit your mistakes. Don't just start bashing and critiquing us for what we don't do anything wrong in.

R.I.P dead fishermen,

what kind of brotherly country is this , Pakistan must launch diplomatic protest against these atrocities , and demand justice for poor families of fishermen, these stupid Iranian guards must be punished for their crimes if possible , they could have arrested and fined fishermen instead of killing them stupid savages mullahaz , shame on these mullah savages.

Iran should not have done this, it was an accident on part of the fishermen, & I hope Pakistan launches a strong protest on the issue. Iran should not expect different treatment if this happens to their own citizens in a similar, comparable situation.

I am more than happy for usa to topple the mullas but who i said i want usa to kill innocent civillians?
also my point was you should not threate Iran, because pakistan think its military is some sort of super power...Iran is much stronger than pakistan, only thing you have is some downgraded f-16 we gave you, and as for your nukes, i doubt you will ever dare use a nuke on any country, since you will be vaporised the next day.
you have a big mouth. the day your country tries to or even dares to harm pakistan we will make sure the threat is eliminated. and we will hunt down all the CIA scum in Pakistan and all other American rat diplomats and cut their head one by one. and then we will arm the militants and give your soldiers a hell. what is the usa going to do? Nuke US? pakistans nukes arent directed at the US

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

i hope iran has a good reason behind it. in my opinion iran should have surrounded the ship and capture them instead of being this aggressive

was 26/11 not started by using a fishermen's boat? i'm not advocating shoot first policy and lord knows I think the lowest of the iranian govt. but knowing iran- it would not be too far fetched to say- they look at anyone crossing as a threat.

Actually screw it - I'm going to speak my mind, it will get me banned , but oh well.

all people do is go blaming eachother making excuses...

I put this blame on pakistan( its govt and its military)

You use a fishermen's boat to send terrorists and now put all common hard working fishermen’s life’s in jeopardy for life

You use nuclear proliferation as a quick buck tool and put all Pakistani’s life (welfare) at risk, where countries like Australia and others won’t give nuclear materials for civilian electricity pupose.

I mean-- this is killing your people and messing with their welfare...when will the people say STOP enough, we are doing it to ourselves … own up to it and change for the sake of the future your of children and grandchildren.

Classic Iranian behavior... They could have captured them. Why did they kill those innocent people? Its not hard to understand that boat is fishing boat.

Thats why nobody likes iran ...
it's also why Iran is safe
not that these fishermen were bad people (I apoligize on my behalf).

Iranian border guards are trigger happy for a reason. They have orders to shoot and ask questions later. We have the taliban on the East and PKK on the West and the Americans on the South.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Iran should not have done this, it was an accident on part of the fishermen, & I hope Pakistan launches a strong protest on the issue. Iran should not expect different treatment if this happens to their own citizens in a similar, comparable situation.
Iran should pay compensation and apoligize
That's truly my stance on this

But I don't want the border guards to change their behaviour. Iran is in high alert all the time and these measures are necissary.

If they were fishermen, then Iran should apologize. but I believe we should wait to hear the Iranian side of the story as well before judging.

People need to calm down, though this is disappointing news no doubt but killing Iranian fisherman in retaliation? What will that do for us? A thorough investigation should be done by the Iranian authorities especially considering this isnt the first time people have been killed at their border (not only Pakistanis) rather than being arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom