What's new

Iran guns down three Pakistani fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Iranians are very sensitive about their sovereignty, even more than Pakistan is. They shot down a CIA drone and then this happened. Also some Iranians believe that Pakistan is a pet of U.S., do you blame them for all that Pakistan has done for U.S. in these past 64 years.

We need to educate our Pakistani fishermen where our boundary ends and not to go beyond the boundary.

RIP Pakistani fishermen.

Comeon, even the fishermen who mistakenly trespass Indian or Pakistani waters are not killed, they are just captured and put behind the bars.. We respect our Iranian brothers but it doesn't mean this respect give them authority to kill poor fishermen gone strayed. I am sorry but this act of our brothers cannot be vindicated.. You can't kill people for just a tiny trespass.

We need to educate our Pakistani fishermen where our boundary ends and not to go beyond the boundary.
Its impossible to mark your waters for fishermen, if it was possible then India and Pakistan would have marked their waters decades ago and had saved hundreds of fishermen who are imprison on both the sides..

Only our enemies want us to fight each other. We Muslims should all unite especially in this difficult time when our enemies are trying to invade our countries and are killing our people.

We don't need to force Muslim countries to kill each other. You guys are already doing it. Think about the Arab League versus Syria. Think of Arab League vs Iran. Since the end of the Caliphate you guys are not united for a reason.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

You would like that, wont you indian.

So bias. Like I said before it sounds like its acceptable for Muslims killing other Muslims. But when a non-Muslims kills one its an outrage. Close the pipeline in retaliation. Pull the ambassador.

We don't need to force Muslim countries to kill each other. You guys are already doing it. Think about the Arab League versus Syria. Think of Arab League vs Iran. Since the end of the Caliphate you guys are not united for a reason.

and you've been instrumental in supporting these divisions

your post is on point though (i agree with you :))

by the way, the Arab league is against Syria for the sole reason that Syria's actions against its own people represent wanton disregard for human life.

how ironic that Hillary Clinton is willing to support a few people you would normally call ''Salafists'''in order to foment sectarian warfare in the ancient Arab republic -- a country which, to their credit, never bowed down to the west

and you've been instrumental in supporting these divisions

your post is on point though (i agree with you :))

by the way, the Arab league is against Syria for the sole reason that Syria's actions against its own people represent wanton disregard for human life.

how ironic that Hillary Clinton is willing to support a few people you would normally call ''Salafists'''in order to foment sectarian warfare in the ancient Arab republic -- a country which, to their credit, never bowed down to the west
completely incorrect
they're against them for obvious reasons and you know it. The "arab league," aka Persian Gulf Arab league makes its decisions with the fear of Iran in mind. If they gave a **** about loss of life, they would do something about the tens of people being massacred in Bahrain. But they not only don't do anything, they even send soldiers. You're smarter than this man.

completely incorrect
they're against them for obvious reasons and you know it. The "arab league," aka Persian Gulf Arab league makes its decisions with the fear of Iran in mind. If they gave a **** about loss of life, they would do something about the tens of people being massacred in Bahrain. But they not only don't do anything, they even send soldiers. You're smarter than this man.

well obviously they wont do that, because they dont want to piss off Bahrain.......the US Navys fifth fleet is docked there

By the way, Can this so called fishermen be in any way linked to those secret CIA agents that were supposed to find the drone and take it back? I mean I read in the news that the CIA was weighing options, even using secret allied agents, to take back the drone. so maybe these fishermen weren't only fishermen and the Iranian guards felt that they couldn't be merely fishermen?

the news says that Iranian forces took them under custody, they were about 25 I think, 3 of them were gunned down as the title says and two of them were sent to a hospital in Chabahar, so the question is if the Iranians wanted to take them under custody finally, why they gunned them down? Maybe they resisted? It doesn't make sense to gun down 3 of them and take the others into custody! There must be something to this story that we don't know yet.

By the way, Can this so called fishermen be in any way linked to those secret CIA agents that were supposed to find the drone and take it back? I mean I read in the news that the CIA was weighing options, even using secret allied agents, to take back the drone. so maybe these fishermen weren't only fishermen and the Iranian guards felt that they couldn't be merely fishermen?

the news says that Iranian forces took them under custody, they were about 25 I think, 3 of them were gunned down as the title says and two of them were sent to a hospital in Chabahar, so the question is if the Iranians wanted to take them under custody finally, why they gunned them down? Maybe they resisted? It doesn't make sense to gun down 3 of them and take the others into custody! There must be something to this story that we don't know yet.

Who are you to say that they were CIA people they were not prosecuted , neither any evidence was provided against them , you are just using your imagination that they were CIA agents.

If they were Pakistani citizens and were innocent fisherman then these Iranian guard has done crime against humanity , what is the difference between them and the US forces who kill innocent people ?

Who are you to say that they were CIA people they were not prosecuted , neither any evidence was provided against them , you are just using your imagination that they were CIA agents.

If they were Pakistani citizens and were innocent fisherman then these Iranian guard has done crime against humanity , what is the difference between them and the US forces who kill innocent people ?

And who are you to say that they weren't CIA people? I haven't had the Iranian side of the story yet, but in intelligence operations and counter operations it's not like that first you take them into custody and then you put them on trial, sometimes the intel. tells you something and then you can't risk your national security in that case.
Yea, "IF" they were innocent fishermen then these Iranian guards have done crime against humanity, but that's only an "IF" and I agree with you that there is no difference between them and the US forces who kill innocent people but how do you wanna prove that they were innocent?
When the US clearly says that they were considering using their 'allied agents' for a covert operation to retrieve the drone, do you think the Martians will come and help them?
Would you tell me why only 3 of them were gunned down? What's the necessity of gunning them down if at the end they wanted to take these guys into custody?

And who are you to say that they weren't CIA people?
Yea, "IF" they were innocent fishermen then these Iranian guards have done crime against humanity, but that's only an "IF" and I agree with you that there is no difference between them and the US forces who kill innocent people but how do you wanna prove that they were innocent?
When the US clearly says that they were considering using their 'allied agents' for a covert operation to retrieve the drone, do you think the Martians will come and help them?
Would you tell me why only 3 of them were gunned down? What's the necessity of gunning them down if at the end they wanted to take these guys into custody?

For your kind information .... the man is innocent unless proven guilty not the man is guilty unless proven innocent ,
they were never proven guilty the only crime we know till now is that they intentionally or unintentionally violated sea area which is not clear also.

Havent read full thread, but OP mentioned only one side story, any confirmation from Iran? Few days ago I saw video with Iranians ambushing drug traffickers, they did warning shots in the air and asked smugglers to surrender, those started shooting, and Iranians gunned them down. I doubt patrol would just start shooting fisherman for no reason (there are like thousands of them in the area), I would reserve judgment until all details are clear.

For your kind information .... the man is innocent unless proven guilty not the man is guilty unless proven innocent ,
they were never proven guilty the only crime we know till now is that they intentionally or unintentionally violated sea area which is not clear also.

That's not how it goes when it comes to top national security issues.
You didn't answer my question, why only 3 of them were gunned down and the rest were taken into custody of the Iranian forces? I believe that shows that first they issued warning and did warning shots but they refused to head the instructions of the guard men.

That's not how it goes when it comes to top national security issues.

Now c'mon dont tell me that they were top national security threat .... any proof of it ?

Station Officer of Jewani Imam Baksh said that there were 20 to 25 people onboard Al-Mariam, which was engaged in illegal fishing.

this is what your officials say.

Iran is a little too trigger happy it should follow India and Pakistan guideline when it comes to fisherman.

Now c'mon dont tell me that they were top national security threat .... any proof of it ?
Sending CIA agents to our soil to take back the drone for us can be a top national security issue, not a threat, but we didn't want to lose the drone at any cost.
Although Iranians and Pakistanis are brothers, but there are many pro-US elements in your army and intelligence service. Have you forgotten how Jundullah terrorists did bombing operations and then escaped into Pakistani soil?
I respect Pakistan but Pakistan has been used against Iran for intel. operations many times before.

this is what your officials say.
Who is that official? station officer of where? the name doesn't sound Iranian to me. That is probably a Pakistani official, not Iranian.

You didn't answer my question again for the 3rd or fourth time, why only 3 of them were gunned down and the rest were taken into custody?!

Sending CIA agents to our soil to take back the drone for us can be a top national security issue, not a threat, but we didn't want to lose the drone at any cost.
Although Iranians and Pakistanis are brothers, but there are many pro-US elements in your army and intelligence service. Have you forgotten how Jundullah terrorists did bombing operations and then escaped into Pakistani soil?
I respect Pakistan but Pakistan has been used against Iran for intel. operations many times before.

Who is that official? station officer of where? the name doesn't sound Iranian to me. That is probably a Pakistani official, not Iranian.

You didn't answer my question again for the 3rd or fourth time, why only 3 of them were gunned down and the rest were taken into custody?!

How do i know why all were not gunned down its unappropriated question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom