What's new

Iran guns down three Pakistani fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the media hoopla over this? Are innocent Pakistanis killed by Iranians worth less than innocent Pakistanis killed by the Americans? We have a hypocritical relationship with the US, but far too often we let Iran get away with actions that show a disregard for Pakistan in the name of a false sense of Muslim brotherhood.
Iranians must provide a reason and it may end up being perfectly logical, but if not, they must apologize...and no, blaming it on an Israeli conspiracy does not count. The great relations we enjoyed with the Shah-era Iran is long gone, but nostalgia prevents us from distancing ourselves from a nation that often couldn't care less about us or our interests.
totally agree. i would add: pay penalties for the families of the victims

Iran would fu** pakistan, you guys dont even shoot down usa drones that kill your people.
Iran is not India, if you make a move you will get fuc**.

Thats why amrika and puppet israel are always itching to get laid by the iranians- They know they'll get fcuked-

Iran sees you as an ally to saudis, like how your going to give saudis a nuke to confront Iran.

your leaders are an enemy of them.

thanks for telling me what i already know- what else FOX was allowed to tell you?-

Thats why amrika and puppet israel are always itching to get laid by the iranians- They know they'll get fcuked-

thanks for telling me what i already know- what else FOX was allowed to tell you?-

Usa will win a war with Iran but the costs will be too high, as for israel, they will get destroyed in a day.

also why do you think saudi arabia funded you nuclear program? did fox tell me that too?

totally agree. i would add: pay penalties for the families of the victims

It's all in the name of accountability. I would expect the same from Pakistan. There is so much misunderstanding in this world, that, were nations just willing to concede a little in the form of truth and accountability, we wouldn't have half the conflicts in the world. As a huge fan of the progressive Iran that seems to be no more, I have found the actions of the post revolution governments far more disappointing than those of any other nation. There is no need for our nations, with a common history to be so far apart on major issues...especially with close cooperation only a few decades behind us.

Extremely tragic. Even though Iran was technically within their 'rights' to do what they did, they could have handled it differently. Iran is in no position to complain if something like this happens to their own citizens when they cross into someone's territory like this.

Usa will win a war with Iran but the costs will be too high, as for israel, they will get destroyed in a day.

Yeah- USA will win the war at any cost- it will not hesitate to bomb the unarmed Iranian civilians- old- women- pregnant women- children- alike- You should enjoy your victory over Iran- Serves us well-

also why do you think saudi arabia funded you nuclear program? did fox tell me that too?

You talk as if it was supposed to be a news to me?-
Lol- ask for updated FOX news--:lol:-

Yeah- USA will win the war at any cost- it will not hesitate to bomb the unarmed Iranian civilians- old- women- pregnant women- children- alike- You should enjoy your victory over Iran- Serves us well-

You talk as if it was supposed to be a news to me?-
Lol- ask for updated FOX news--:lol:-

I am more than happy for usa to topple the mullas but who i said i want usa to kill innocent civillians?
also my point was you should not threate Iran, because pakistan think its military is some sort of super power...Iran is much stronger than pakistan, only thing you have is some downgraded f-16 we gave you, and as for your nukes, i doubt you will ever dare use a nuke on any country, since you will be vaporised the next day.

Extremely tragic. Even though Iran was technically within their 'rights' to do what they did, they could have handled it differently. Iran is in no position to complain if something like this happens to their own citizens when they cross into someone's territory like this.

dont get me wrong-
but these type of dubious statements like yours- usually comes out when there's an inner tug of war between "nationalism" and "religion-ism"-

How about take the same stance when NATO killed our soldiers-
Since Iranian are our Mozlem brothers- its "technically alright"- wtf-

dont get me wrong-
but these type of dubious statements like yours- usually comes out when there's an inner tug of war between "nationalism" and "religion-ism"-

How about take the same stance when NATO killed our soldiers-
Since Iranian are our Mozlem brothers- its "technically alright"- wtf-

I took the same stance when NATO killed our soldiers inside our territory. They had no right coming into Pakistani territory & killing Pakistani soldiers, & it'd be fine if Pakistan shot their helicopters down.

Anyone has legally/technically the right to 'take action' if someone enters into their territory without authorization/permission. If someone enters your house without your permission, legally speaking, you have the right to grab your gun & shoot the intruder.

I have no problem with nationalism or religionism. I have said Iran shouldn't expect anything different to happen to their citizens if they cross into Pakistan or any other country's territory like our people accidentally did. I mentioned that Iran could have handled it differently. My posts have got nothing to do with religion or my religious beliefs, I don't care if Iran are our Muslim brothers or not.

I took the same stance when NATO killed our soldiers inside our territory. They had no right coming into Pakistani territory & killing Pakistani soldiers, & it'd be fine if Pakistan shot their helicopters down.

Anyone has legally/technically the right if someone enters into their territory without authorization/permission. If someone enters your house without your permission, legally speaking, you have the right to grab your gun & shoot the intruder.

Dont know how technically you calling it legal in Iran and Pakistan case-

Our eastern border is a declared LOC- any one crossing it illegaly or even by mistake will be shot- No questions asked- no doubt about the technicality of it- It is called a hostile border for that very reason-
At sea its different- Even we dont exercise our legal right to shoot and kill when dealing with stray indian fishermen - vice versa- Those poor fishermen dont carry GPS devices while fishing- and it is understandable they naturaly stray into enemy territory- We capture- hold- interrogate and then release them-

Same logic should be applied with Iran- we are not at war with Iran- so they have no technical right to shoot and kill our Pakistani fishermen-
Technically we are neighbors at peace not war-

Now- i will not grab a gun and kill my neighbor because he accidentally entered my house-
but i may kill my neighbor if i am not at good terms with him-
thats the difference-

the dead are innocent fishermen- not terrorists-
Iranians should have shown some restraint-
There is no way we look like amrikan-

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

who is talking about NATO? i said it will be an act of war against Iran.

and why it will be an act of war against Iran and not with NATO?-

Whats NATO got to do with this? are there NATO fishermen around your country?

Dont know how technically you calling it legal in Iran and Pakistan case-

Our eastern border is a declared LOC- any one crossing it illegaly or even by mistake will be shot- No questions asked- no doubt about the technicality of it- It is called a hostile border for that very reason-
At sea its different- Even we dont exercise our legal right to shoot and kill when dealing with stray indian fishermen trailer- vice versa- Those poor fishermen dont carry GPS devices while fishing- and it is understandable they naturaly stray into enemy territory- We capture- hold- interrogate and then release them-

Same logic should be applied with Iran- we are not at war with Iran- so they have no technical right to shoot and kill our Pakistani fishermen-
Technically we are neighbors at peace not war-

Now i will not grab a gun and kill my neighbor because he accidentally entered my house-
but i may kill my neighbor if i am not at good terms with him-
thats the difference-

the dead are innocent fishermen- not terrorists-
Iranians should have shown some restraint-
There is no way we look like amrikan-

I've already said that Iran should have handled it differently. And I've said Iran shouldn't crib or cry, or expect anything different if their citizens suffer the same fate in Pakistan like our citizens did in Iran.

As you know, both Balochistan-Pakistan & Sistan-Balochistan (in Iran) are rife with insurgency coming from separatists/terrorists. Iran might not be hostile territory, but there are insurgents/separatists in that region that are a nuisance to both nations.

Legally, when an intruder comes intrudes into your home, you have the legal right to grab a gun & shoot the intruder. There is no legal distinction made between 'hostile intruders or friendly intruders' in that situation. By the same token, Saudi Arabia shouldn't be executing Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia for whatever reasons, as we are not in a war with Saudi Arabia, but they do. The Chinese also executed a Pakistani man on drugs charges, as Pakistan is not in a war like state with China, China should have pardoned him & let him go. But they were strict with their laws, & they executed the Pakistani man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom