What's new

Iran guns down three Pakistani fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You moron stupid brainwashed Iranian scum... What happened? Your chicken guards killed 3 fishermen. its this, this is happened... What happened do you think? You are so stupid to not understand that is a fishing boat. However killing unarmed people is not acceptable.

This is your classic barbaric behavior that we have seen before. As i said that's why nobody likes you.
people full of hatred are stupid... this is my opinion.
"nobody likes you" is typical as stupid as saying "the evil zionism" or "the treator wahabis"... some people are delighted to hate and make their own story

as i said, but you should learn to read, this is Pakistan who should ask Iran to give them the exact reasons why they did this
and if a terrible mistake from our country, there should be penalties asked by Pakistan

and mister ... i already said "rip to the dead" so i am not happy about this event ;)

people full of hatred are stupid... this is my opinion.
"nobody likes you" is typical as stupid as saying "the evil zionism" or "the treator wahabis"... some people are delighted to hate and make their own story

as i said, but you should learn to read, this is Pakistan who should ask Iran to give them the exact reasons why they did this
and if a terrible mistake from our country, there should be penalties asked by Pakistan

and mister ... i already said "rip to the dead" so i am not happy about this event ;)

Blaaaahhhhh ..... Blllllaaaaaaaaaaahhhh .....

Iran is the most isolated country around the world and it will be forever. On this planet is there any other problem maker like you?
By the way. Sorry for dead fishermen. They are victims of barbaric Iranians...

You moron stupid brainwashed Iranian scum... What happened? Your chicken guards killed 3 fishermen. its this, this is happened... What happened do you think? You are so stupid to not understand that is a fishing boat. However killing unarmed people is not acceptable.

This is your classic barbaric behavior that we have seen before. As i said that's why nobody likes you.

Khapunkhaa for such a great come back bro !!!

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

how many enemies you want to make in the region??:lol:

Dear neighbour,

It is not about the number of enemies we'd like to create. Its called tit for tat or an eye for an eye. Do you reckon that unjustified killings or perhaps murder should be settled with diplomatic talks ? If your answer is yes, then IMHO you're a very patient man and that heaven awaits you.

Effect of 26/11. Now innocent fishermen r doubted as terrorists.

Go ahead, i am waiting to see that.
The fun part is they say they want to kill innocent fisher men
not the guards who did it
let's try to understand this .... mentality :D

whatever if the government of Pakistan is not asking Iran a valuable answer
this is as well a big problem from Pakistan

and by the way i have one question: NATO killed Pakistan troops : yo uwant to kill NATO fishermen? :partay:

Iran is on very high alert because of some recent threats and the whole the drone situation...so i guess that is why they reacted this way, you cant be sure they were fishermen just because they had a fishing rod can you?

RIP...

They are just poor fishermen getting their bread n butter from a natural resource gifted by god... any country should look the matter of crossing of these fishing boats as a mistake of misdirection & shoo them away from their sea waters...

warning shots`ll be better for let them running for their life... they are not fighters..
bad action by Iranians ...:tdown:

Basically some "people" are making misconceptions among brotherly countries Iran and Pakistan. This incident may happen due to misunderstanding but it is being used for propaganda.
They want this divide and rule situation and you are actually fighting.

and i thought Pakistanis and Iranians were brothers

Its just the thinking of some pakistanis as they says same for the chinese also.

In international arena what matters is money because its the only think help to feed and take care of ur people/land.

Basically some "people" are making misconceptions among brotherly countries Iran and Pakistan. This incident may happen due to misunderstanding but it is being used for propaganda.
They want this divide and rule situation and you are actually fighting.

1. What propaganda???? or brotherly countries you are talking about??????????

2. And why do u think "This incident may happen due to misunderstanding"???????

3. Multiple killings not 1-2 is accident or misunderstanding???????

4. Some people says same for the NATO attacks too but you were sure they were killings not accident or misunderstanding.

Where is the media hoopla over this? Are innocent Pakistanis killed by Iranians worth less than innocent Pakistanis killed by the Americans? We have a hypocritical relationship with the US, but far too often we let Iran get away with actions that show a disregard for Pakistan in the name of a false sense of Muslim brotherhood.
Iranians must provide a reason and it may end up being perfectly logical, but if not, they must apologize...and no, blaming it on an Israeli conspiracy does not count. The great relations we enjoyed with the Shah-era Iran is long gone, but nostalgia prevents us from distancing ourselves from a nation that often couldn't care less about us or our interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom