What's new

Iran guns down three Pakistani fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP

Everyone is not india

Whats India got to do with this thread? We thank the creator everyone is not India - but why bring India into this thread.
On topic - this is most unfortunate and inhumane way to deal with what seems to be a minor incident.
I agree with indushek regarding the bottom part of the OP. I hope Iran come forward with a justifiable explanation as Iran and Pakistan have in the past been good allies. The last think we want is non unity between our nations.

RIP for the dead.

Iranian are one step ahead of India, Indian think that by 20XX they will be super power, but Iranian thinks that they are super power. Someone above has rightly pointed out that in the worst time of India/Pak relation - we have not seen such a incidents. At the moment Pak-Iran relation are neutral, we don't consider than enemy nor we are confident about their friendship. but this type of incidents are not in favor of Iran.

Iranian are one step ahead of India, Indian think that by 20XX they will be super power, but Iranian thinks that they are super power. Someone above has rightly pointed out that in the worst time of India/Pak relation - we have not seen such a incidents. At the moment Pak-Iran relation are neutral, we don't consider than enemy nor we are confident about their friendship. but this type of incidents are not in favor of Iran.

pakistan should try to patch up the u.s with iran :enjoy:

Idiotic comments in my opinion.

In one way yes as without complete details we can't say anything. However they are questioning the ummah thing which is what made me write the above comment.

Assalam alaikum

Since this mullah regime came in we didnot have any unity with iran and i hope our brothers just wake from this dream and know this regime and its hate toward us.

TARIQ

Everyone is not india

Everyone is not Pakistan as well. Because regarding territorial violation of fisherman, Pakistan also treat Indians as they treat Pakistanis. Infect they have to spend years in prison (applicable to both sides)

Sad incident... RIP the victims. Fishermen do not have hi- fi gadgets to know the maritime boundary. I hope Iran and Pakistan will sit and discuss so that this kind of incident can be avoided in the future.

Even Indians wait and identify the other people, and arrest them, same goes fr Pakistani Coast Guard, the Iranians are on a frenzy!

Well, you can't blame the entire "Iran" for this. I expect an apology coming out soon.

Well, you can't blame the entire "Iran" for this. I expect an apology coming out soon.

Sorry maybe, apology i don't think so

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

^EVEN indians? Nice choice of words. :whistle:

Yeh - People get better understanding with these kind of words :azn:

Classic Iranian behavior... They could have captured them. Why did they kill those innocent people? Its not hard to understand that boat is fishing boat.

Thats why nobody likes iran ...
You are an idiot.
Do a generalization can only be from an idiot. Do you know what happened?
It seems some people are easy shooting... that Pakistan can ask Iran to check what happened to solve at least the situation of any bad point in diplomacy

RIP to the dead

pakistan should try to patch up the u.s with iran :enjoy:

Prism meyan how many countries do we have to patch its like every country is leaking and Pakistan holds all the patches .

Bad move by Iran, they should have arrested the wanderers or have used rubber bullets but using live ammo thats make no sense.

You are an idiot.
Do a generalization can only be from an idiot. Do you know what happened?
It seems some people are easy shooting... that Pakistan can ask Iran to check what happened to solve at least the situation of any bad point in diplomacy

RIP to the dead

You moron stupid brainwashed Iranian scum... What happened? Your chicken guards killed 3 fishermen. its this, this is happened... What happened do you think? You are so stupid to not understand that is a fishing boat. However killing unarmed people is not acceptable.

This is your classic barbaric behavior that we have seen before. As i said that's why nobody likes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom