What's new

Iran general visits Iraq speaks Arabic

Interesting.

How close is iraqi arabic to hijazi arabic. Can they understand eachother?
All Arabs from whatever country will understand each other "if" they avoid slang words that they know the other person you are talking to is not going to understand.

Never got issues understanding any Arabic, talked to almost all of them (Tourism work field).

All Arabs from whatever country will understand each other "if" they avoid slang words that they know the other person you are talking to is not going to understand.

Never got issues understanding any Arabic, talked to almost all of them (Tourism work field).

Interesting.
Arabs are by far the most enigmatic culture i know of. I feel i know so much about them and their history, but also understand so little about them.

Interesting.
Arabs are by far the most enigmatic culture i know of. I feel i know so much about them and their history, but also understand so little about them.
Nothing wrong, I also understand so little about some Arabs 😂😁 .....

I don’t enjoy arabic language. The sounds from the throat are difficult. I respect that it is the language of the Quran and some recitations sound beautiful, but when average Arabs converse, it sounds unappealing.

My former chief was a Iraqi arab and had booming voice. He was a TV news presenter in Iraq before he moved to Norway in the mid 90s. Told me that Quran is more eloqent compared to arabic spoken in normal daily use. Supposedly no one really speak quranic arabic anymore in regular daily use except religous settings. Dunno if its true or not.

I watchted the Omar MBC Series and was mesmerized by the classical arab language they used

My former chief was a Iraqi arab and had booming voice. He was a TV news presenter in Iraq before he moved to Norway in the mid 90s. Told me that Quran is more eloqent compared to arabic spoken in normal daily use. Supposedly no one really speak quranic arabic anymore in regular daily use except religous settings. Dunno if its true or not.

I watchted the Omar MBC Series and was mesmerized by the classical arab language they used

Speaking in formal Arabic isn't efficiënt

What is the problem with Speaking in Arabic?
If it wasnt for the losers, Arabic thanks to Iranian scientists was the number one language in the world before rise of western colonialists. Abul wafa Buzjani, Abu Rayhan Biruni etc all were Iranian scientists publishing their Scientific achievements in Arabic. Actually there was no racism among Arabs until Appearance of house of Saud in middle east.

Back
Top Bottom