What's new

Enemies can’t even imagine what Iran can do: Revolutionary Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what Mullah Omar and the Taliban teach you at the "madrasa" ? :laugh:

Well looks like the Ayotullahs have done that to you already, I told you prove it, you brought the name of shanameh.

So tell me was Rustan an Iranian the most favourite character?.

Was Afraysiabs an Iranian another great character?.

I can go on and on

@ghilzai Now do you get my point about the Iranians seeing you has HAQEER? You'd die for them? This my brother is the reality, Pakistan first.

I die for a cause the elimination of Arabs not for Iran, and I know the only other people to have hatred of Arabs is them so it's called working for a common goal.

We showed Iranians the middle finger centuries ago, we are our own people.

I die for a cause the elimination of Arabs not for Iran, and I know the only other people to have hatred of Arabs is them so it's called working for a common goal.

Janu in logon k sir pe akard ghusi hai, badtameezi karte hain. Aik bomb inke mulk to sifr kardega, kuch kar bhi nahin payenge. In logon ko diplomacy ati nahin, bhugtenge yeh kisi din. Dekhlo ap inki harkatein.

Do you think Pak need nukes for Iran? Nukes are guranteed against stronger nations to not mess with Pakistan. Against Iran they are useless basically because our FC forces are enough to invade and kill Ayatullah. In process liberate Iranis from mullahs so they can take advantage of their huge resouces. It will also improve Pak-Iran relations, because mullahs are in bed with Indians.
Mullahs has ruined Iranis.
mate , look around ! no one gives a phoOk to pakistan .

come down from the stupid ladder of yours and face the reality . go feed your people and stop posting shyte .

back to topic @Hazzy997 :

brother , what others think of iran is of no concern to neither me nor any other iranian member . we simply dont give a shyte .

the truth is obvious , the reality is not behind a curtain !! members who come from a country whose soldiers were mass murdered by US drone strike , their civilians are being killed in the same way and they are starving to death due to spending 9 bl$ on shitty US leftover military asset from afghanistan :lol: ; are making fun of iran .

iran the same country , who once a wise american fella said :

" which maniac brought US from the superpower that it was in 2001 to this shitty status of 2011 ? bush ? or iran ? "

yes , bro , we continue to stay in the face of bullying powers , cause thats the way prophet mohammad (pbuh) did it .

cause thats how muslims roll .

@Informant @ghilzai - You two have got too much time to burn...don't you ? Leave them be...its not as if their delusions or their digs are going to make an atom's worth of difference ? Let the General satisfy his domestic constituency - Makes no difference to us...does it ?

17975_miscellaneous_nuclear_explosion_explosion.jpg

IRaan what Iraan?

Janu in logon k sir pe akard ghusi hai, badtameezi karte hain. Aik bomb inke mulk to sifr kardega, kuch kar bhi nahin payenge. In logon ko diplomacy ati nahin, bhugtenge yeh kisi din. Dekhlo ap inki harkatein.
ghalate moft nakon mard tike motad . ehtemalan alan az goresnegi dari mimiri mage na ? :lol:

@Informant @ghilzai - You two have got too much time to burn...don't you ? Leave them be...its not as if their delusions or their digs are going to make an atom's worth of difference ? Let the General satisfy his domestic constituency - Makes no difference to us...does it ?

I'm just lolling at their marvelous delusions. They make North Koreans seem tame.

@rmi5

Well good luck to you guys I am not an afghan, well you consider afghans as your brothers lol, maybe you should read the comments of you fellow countrymen about them.

Afghans are the true Arians and some if your people are even trying to steal that off them and claim it as yours.

Anyway I let you guys carry on giving each other that brotherly love.

What? LOL

Well looks like the Ayotullahs have done that to you already, I told you prove it, you brought the name of shanameh.

So tell me was Rustan an Iranian the most favourite character?.

Was Afraysiabs an Iranian another great character?.

I can go on and on
Yes, Rostam was the son of Zal, a Persian warrior. And the house of Turan is the kin of the house of Iran, both related by blood and descended from the line of Ferydoon (Tur was given Turan, and Iraj given Iran).

Dont try to talk to us about our own literature, Pakistani boy. You have nothing to do with it, or us.

Just stick to what you know.

I don't he was referring to the military power of Pakistan, instead he was referring to fortitude (guts). Iran is not a puppet state of any country, the way Pakistan is ( of KSA and therefore the US).

@Serpentine, are you sleeping? By now you should have removed iranian members troll posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom