What's new

Enemies can’t even imagine what Iran can do: Revolutionary Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
any of you pakistanis or arabs or others ever heard of hasan sabah? this man , major general qassem suleimani is the modern version of hasan sabah. anyone tries to mess with iran , will be dead in his own bed . based on what CIA revealed in 2011 this man can make middle east a hell in less than weeks so before you type just try to use your brain if you have one of course.

Yes, Rostam was the son of Zal, a Persian warrior. And the house of Turan is the kin of the house of Iran, both related by blood and descended from the line of Ferydoon (Tur was given Turan, and Iraj given Iran).

Dont try to talk to us about our own literature, Pakistani boy. You have nothing to do with it, or us.

Just stick to what you know.

Rustam was from Zabulistan which is in Afghanistan, so now tell me how can he be Iranian as iranic people only exist in Persia, ha ha ha wow boy you need some pills.

I don't want anything with you, that's what all the wars have been about as we don't want to be like you.

Puzzles me though here your own countrymen are calling afghans brothers, but you are bad mouthing them.

Once again I am a Pakistani not an afghan before you start your rant.

@Serpentine, are you sleeping? By now you should have removed iranian members troll posts.
sorry buddy , his time is valuable , he is studying engineering in sharif university , one of the best in the world .
so yes , he doesnt lurk here like you do and if you just give it some time to read the posts here you'll see that most replies are from pakistani jealous members .

pathetic bunch . anyway good luck living in one of the most poor countries in ME .

sorry buddy , his time is valuable , he is studying engineering in sharif university , one of the best in the world .
so yes , he doesnt lurk here like you do and if you just give it some time to read the posts here you'll see that most replies are from pakistani jealous members .

pathetic bunch . anyway good luck living in one of the most poor countries in ME .
Where did Iran get its wealth?

This thread is a whole lot of delusions of grandeur. Have a seat my friend, these are your allies :D
yep , his one and only ally .

and you expect others to give a shyte to kashmir . no pal , we dont :lol:

This thread is a whole lot of delusions of grandeur. Have a seat my friend, these are your allies :D

So fatty any plans for the weekend ? :what:

Are you finally going to pop the question our Bhabi or are you going to shame us with your lack of suave & panache once more ? :unsure:

Rustam was from Zabulistan which is in Afghanistan, so now tell me how can he be Iranian as iranic people only exist in Persia, ha ha ha wow boy you need some pills.

I don't want anything with you, that's what all the wars have been about as we don't want to be like you.

Puzzles me though here your own countrymen are calling afghans brothers, but you are bad mouthing them.

Once again I am a Pakistani not an afghan before you start your rant.
Back with more bullshit i see.

Modern Afghanistan was made in the 18th century. Its borders werent fixed until the 19th century, and they were drawn by the British and the Russians.

The historic Afghanistan goes back only until about the 16th century, and was a much smaller territory.

OTHO, the Shahnameh was completed in the 10th century, and was compiled from a series of Middle Persian texts written 100s of years earlier from the Sassanid period when Pashto's and Afghanistan didnt event exist.

Back with more bullshit i see.

Modern Afghanistan was made in the 18th century. Its borders werent fixed until the 19th century, and they were drawn by the British and the Russians.

The historic Afghanistan goes back only until about the 16th century, and was a much smaller territory.

OTHO, the Shahnameh was completed in the 10th century, and was compiled from a series of Middle Persian texts written 100s of years earlier from the Sassanid period when Pashto's and Afghanistan didnt event exist.
:tup:
PS. That middle Persian text book was called "Khodaaynaameh"

any of you pakistanis or arabs or others ever heard of hasan sabah? this man , major general qassem suleimani is the modern version of hasan sabah. anyone tries to mess with iran , will be dead in his own bed . based on what CIA revealed in 2011 this man can make middle east a hell in less than weeks so before you type just try to use your brain if you have one of course.

Amazing track record

Battles/wars Iran–Iraq War
South Lebanon conflict (1982–2000)
Iraq War
Shia insurgency in Yemen
2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict
Syrian Civil War

:tup:

The same great thinking that was used to make the Qaher F313 :lol:
from thinking and burning some phosphorous .

even our non-oil exports far surpass what you earn for your 180 million nation

You don't seriously believe that, do you? :rolleyes:

You don't seriously believe that, do you? :rolleyes:

Dil behlanei ko yeh khiyaal achaa haiii Ghalib ! :)

Where the heck did you come from ? I didn't know you were still around ! :unsure:

So did you finally decide on a major ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom