What's new

Enemies can’t even imagine what Iran can do: Revolutionary Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dil behlanei ko yeh khiyaal achaa haiii Ghalib ! :)

Where the heck did you come from ? I didn't know you were still around ! :unsure:

So did you finally decide on a major ? :what:

And you haven't changed either; a big fan of derailing threads :tup:

But dude, I've been active since like a couple of weeks; don't tell me you just noticed...

15-1 advantage India in war 71 .

Stroking their non existent delusional martial pride is a major source of ego boost for otherwise pathetic performance of Pakistanis.

India had an advantage of 2.5 to 1 in 1971 war. You people have a brain fart of 15-1 Advantage in order to hide your pathetic performance and surrender without fight.

Historically,

India had an advantage of 1.7-1 to 3.3-1 over Pakistan.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the english version of that would be ?
Etiad chize baadist , lotfan tark konid :D

Its an Urdu couplet that talks about 'hoping against hope or delusions' - Translating it to English would do grave injustice to it ! :(

And you haven't changed either; a big fan of derailing threads :tup:

But dude, I've been active since like a couple of weeks; don't tell me you just noticed...

What is not to derail in this thread ? :unsure:

Nah I didn't notice you ! :(

Conventional war will get prolonged we have seen that in Iraq-Iran war so one side would have to take the risk of finishing the war all together. [no real war will ever take place between Pak-Iran both are friendly nations]

They are doing the second option just as arab neighbors; proxy militant groups.
One problem with that, Iraq was fighting a war because of territorial claims in Iran. A war between Pakistan and Iran wouldn't be as prolonged, because Pakistan isn't going to look to occupy any Iranian territory, they're going to strike at major Iranian targets to weaken them, and go straight to Iran's heartland. Pakistan's goal would be to get the Iranian government into a negotiated or a complete surrender position as quickly as possible. The Iranians would be obliged, because they'd have very little to lose territoriality. The Iraqis didn't have the capabilities that Pakistan has, nor did they have the same goals that Pakistan would have.

Of course, this is just me talking out of my *** again, so you can just ignore my comment if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom