What's new

Enemies can’t even imagine what Iran can do: Revolutionary Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nukes are nothing if you aint got the balls.
Iran without nukes took a US drone that penetrated Iranian airspace.

Pakistan with nukes bends over as US shoves their pole in the rear-end of Pakistan 24/7/365, night and day, and drone strike the shit out of the Pakistani people.
But still Pakistani members are celebrating that they have nukes. Just frikkin lol :lol:

Do you think Pak need nukes for Iran? Nukes are guranteed against stronger nations to not mess with Pakistan. Against Iran they are useless basically because our FC forces are enough to invade and kill Ayatullah. In process liberate Iranis from mullahs so they can take advantage of their huge resouces. It will also improve Pak-Iran relations, because mullahs are in bed with Indians.

Mullahs has ruined Iranis.

You're a Pakistani, you're not "Iranic". Please dont try to associate yourself with us, we are World's away from you.

I am not iranic please don't call me that.

Real iranic people are the people of turan and afghanistan, not Iranians well not all of them anyway.

Don't bring shanameh in to because that will contradict everything you said,
Poor fools running on other peoples heroes, Eustam Was an Afghan, so was esfandyar and many so the hell are you to claim iranic legacy?.

You're a Pakistani, you're not "Iranic". Please dont try to associate yourself with us, we are World's away from you.

I am not iranic please don't call me that.

Real iranic people are the people of turan and afghanistan,
Do you think Pak need nukes for Iran? Nukes are guranteed against stronger nations to not mess with Pakistan. Against Iran they are useless basically because our FC forces are enough to invade and kill Ayatullah. In process liberate Iranis from mullahs so they can take advantage of their huge resouces. It will also improve Pak-Iran relations, because mullahs are in bed with Indians.

Leave it be, no animosity towards Iran.

Your forces are not enough to defeat local terrorists, which is why you have to go down on your knees and beg the US to drone strike the shit out of your people.

Also see this post

I agree its not our business but I find myself much more sympathetic to the Indians after the outburst of some of the Pakistan members.
And why not? Pakistan has made their choice in other areas as well. They've cancelled huge gas pipeline project. We were tryign to help their energy crisis and built a long pipeline and spent resources and hard work. Then they quit the project and so much money and work gone to waste. Probably because of Nawaz Sharif close relationship with KSA.

So they have made their choice. Now its time for us to reciprocate this hostility and develop a much more closer and amicable relations with the Indians.

Why do we Muslims insist on this nationalistic tribal bullshit? You're Farsi? So what? Do you guys not realize what our Prophet(SAW) told us? Why don't we care about pleasing God rather than oozing up to our background?

Well shows you don't know much, Ghilzais are Turkic people, so Afghan or Pushtoon is not the same here.

Always pro Iran and iranic people but not at the cost of Pakistan, I personally would like to see Iran dominate the Middle East as our sworn enemy is the same.
Ghilzai are not Turkic, they are Pashthun. Anyway, if that's the case, why did you appear from nowhere and started insulting us?

I agree its not our business but I find myself much more sympathetic to the Indians after the outburst of some of the Pakistan members.
And why not? Pakistan has made their choice in other areas as well. They've cancelled huge gas pipeline project. We were tryign to help their energy crisis and built a long pipeline and spent resources and hard work. Then they quit the project and so much money and work gone to waste. Probably because of Nawaz Sharif close relationship with KSA.

So they have made their choice. Now its time for us to reciprocate this hostility and develop a much more closer and amicable relations with the Indians.

Let's talk about it later. For now, stay away from Indo-Pak fights ;)

This thread is comedic gold, Jesus fucking Christ. My god the delusion is so strong here, Darth Vader would choke on it.

Ghilzai are not Turkic, they are Pashthun. Anyway, if that's the case, why did you appear from nowhere and started insulting us?

Chashm dadash. :)
Ill try my best. :rofl:

We know one thing, Iran can talk

I insulted you because you insulted my nation.

What do you even know about Pukhtoons?, not much by the sound of it, anyway just chill ac no one really wants to hurt Iran, hopefully they will be our allies to destroy our common enemy a sand dweller.

Your forces are not enough to defeat local terrorists, which is why you have to go down on your knees and beg the US to drone strike the shit out of your people.

Also see this post

Again you are comparing terrorists who hide in populations. There is difference between organized attack and gurilla tactics. Couple of days ago FC killed 30 BLA terrorists while in return only 1 FC soldier was injured. They are no match for Pak army but they harm innocents which are easy target.

The same BLA who kidnapped 5 Iranian soldiers without firing a bullet.

@ghilzai Now do you get my point about the Iranians seeing you has HAQEER? You'd die for them? This my brother is the reality, Pakistan first.

Again you are comparing terrorists who hide in populations. There is difference between organized attack and gurilla tactics. Couple of days ago FC killed 30 BLA terrorists while in return only 1 FC soldier was injured. They are no match for Pak army but they harm innocents which are easy target.

Exactly. Pakistan is a fragile state that is barely in control of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom