What's new

Iran: From exporting revolution to drugs

This is the 'queen' that you worship, and you talk about Islam? If you dare, speak about the un Islamic practise of your queen in public.

Jordan's%2BQueen%2BRania%2Barrives%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Binauguration%2Bof%2Bthe%2BQueen%2BRania%2BTeacher%2BAcademy%2Bat%2Bthe%2BColumbia%2BUniversity%2BGlobal%2BCenter%2Bin%2BAmman%2BJune%2B14,%2B2009.%2B.jpg

8zupedn0uinjepn8.jpg

Or maybe you will now claim this is sanctioned by Islam as well (Astaghfirullah)?

And by the way, this is how Westerners are treated by these idiots' royals (kings/queens/relatives).

Anwarctg201110111318357700_umayerkhan201108201313819729_image016.jpg

Oh this is another "gem" from Jordan. The wife of Dubai's Emir is originally from Jordan.

Princess+Haya+Bint+Al+Hussein.jpg

190010-gh2xp-princess-haya-bint-al-hussein-.jpg

Lest some other 'king Abdullah' feels left out, here are two 'gems' from their 'thiefdom'.

"Prince" Al Waleed bin Talal and his princess
Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_Princess%20ameerah%20of%20saudi%20arabia,%20royal%20wedding.jpg

Another Saudi princess in the devilish West
Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_princesswalmart3.jpg

Let's wait and hear, how the Saudi/Jordanian/other Western stooges would try to sanctify all these practises in the name of Islam now (Astaghfirullah).

This is the 'queen' that you worship, and you talk about Islam? If you dare, speak about the un Islamic practise of your queen in public.

Jordan's%2BQueen%2BRania%2Barrives%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Binauguration%2Bof%2Bthe%2BQueen%2BRania%2BTeacher%2BAcademy%2Bat%2Bthe%2BColumbia%2BUniversity%2BGlobal%2BCenter%2Bin%2BAmman%2BJune%2B14,%2B2009.%2B.jpg

8zupedn0uinjepn8.jpg

Or maybe you will now claim this is sanctioned by Islam as well (Astaghfirullah)?

And by the way, this is how Westerners are treated by these idiots' royals (kings/queens/relatives).

Anwarctg201110111318357700_umayerkhan201108201313819729_image016.jpg

Oh this is another "gem" from Jordan. The wife of Dubai's Emir is originally from Jordan.

Princess+Haya+Bint+Al+Hussein.jpg

190010-gh2xp-princess-haya-bint-al-hussein-.jpg

Lest some other 'king Abdullah' feels left out, here are two 'gems' from their 'thiefdom'.

"Prince" Al Waleed bin Talal and his princess
Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_Princess%20ameerah%20of%20saudi%20arabia,%20royal%20wedding.jpg

Another Saudi princess in the devilish West
Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_princesswalmart3.jpg

Let's wait and hear, how the Saudi/Jordanian/other Western stooges would try to sanctify all these practises in the name of Islam now (Astaghfirullah).

You do know Brazil is considered part of the greater west right?

What the hell do you think entitled you Bengali to interfere in our countries? Who the hell you are?

Don't you have more important things in your country like poverty, famine, illiteracy...ect, to take care of rather than being obsessed of what we wear? Do you think you look better?
gyh_copy_copy_copy_copy_copy_copy_copy.jpg

Don't derail the sub, you claimed that Quraan teaches you how to pray and how to do Wudoo. Where are the verses that teach you them? And plz give me the name of this Surah.

You should have more faith in Allah's reassurance.

6:114 Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained. And those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by thy Lord with truth, so be not thou of the disputers.

You should have more faith in Allah's reassurance.

6:114 Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained. And those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by thy Lord with truth, so be not thou of the disputers.

Read Czar posts about Hadithes.
Anyway, you didn't tell me how do you pray and from where did you learn it? if it was from Quraan then plz post the verses.

The Queen is hot :woot:

Yes she is, Allah bless her.

tumblr_m9nk0acEPg1qi36x4o15_1280.jpg

Mashallah

Read Czar posts about Hadithes.
Anyway, you didn't tell me how do you pray and from where did you learn it? if it was from Quraan then plz post the verses.

Since most non Arab Muslims don't know what the Quran is saying, with out the hadiths, they would have nothing, reason they exagerate its worth.

Since most non Arab Muslims don't know what the Quran is saying, with out the hadiths, they would have nothing, reason they exagerate its worth.

Although Quraan is the greatest book and the holiest but it can't cover everything in Islam. Hadeeth is very important as well to all Muslims including Arabs. And no, non Arab Muslims don't exaggerate the importance of Hadeeths because they are important. You as a Muslim have to take Quraan as your first guidance then Hadeeths which explain in details what Quraan says. For example Wudoo and Salah were mentioned Quraan, but didn't mention how to do them exactly. Plz my friend search about this issue, you can find what you are looking for.

Awliya
(اولياء)
Grammar: word; plural; singular=wali Awliya' is the plural of wali. It means guides, leaders, saints, etc.

Now you tell mr with IQ 0 needs tafsir in very clear ayat
did you not make British your leader and took guides s

:guns::smokin:

hadith from muslim
It is recorded by Muslim in his Sahih (authentic) book of Hadith on the authority of `Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) set out for Badr and when he reached Harrat-ul-Wabarah, a Mushrik (one who associates others with Allah in His Divinity or worship) who was known for his valor and courage met him. The Mushrik said, "I have come to follow you and take a share from the booty." The Prophet (peace be upon him) asked him, "Do you believe in Allah and His Messenger?" The man replied, "No." The Prophet said, "Go back for I will not seek the help of a Mushrik." The Prophet (peace be upon him) went on and when we reached Al-Shajarah, the man met him again and repeated his request. The Prophet (peace be upon him) asked him the same question and the man gave the same reply. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Go back for I will not seek the help of a Mushrik." The man returned and overtook him at Al-Baida'. The Prophet (peace be upon him) repeated the question to him, "Do you believe in Allah and His Messenger?" The man replied, "Yes." The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said to him, "Then come along with us."

waiting for answer

i agree with most of your post except the hadith parts some people did manipulated the hadith like kharjis but most of the hadith are saying of the prophet .
which ever hadith goes against the tenet of islam don't believe in them .

may allah guide us all ameen

battle of hunain was fought between muslin and Bedouin tribe of Hawazin (Kafir)
If palestinian christians and muslim are not fighting muslim they are fighting Jews
so its legit no problem

First the sharif of mecca took british help to fight turk
when he himself declare khalifa
then british sponsor Abdulaziz ibn Abdul Rahman Al Saud the different now is the al saud will never ever declare himself al khalifa

dream buster :argh:

Salam brother i never ever said i hate west i am telling what quran say never depand on them if we depand upon them they corrupt our belief .
East or west belongs to allah so believer can go for livehood unless and untill abeliever is not able to practise islam.
Now you tell in US the first amendment is freedom of religion
And they protect my right .
So whats wrong in US.i am coming from a society where hindu,christian,jews and many religion peacefully coexists we never have problem.

Discussion is can a muslim take a help of kafir to fight a fellow muslim.
If you tell what you think about that

Imam Bukhari (Radiallhu Anhu) quotes this Hadith from Abdullah ibn Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) that the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) once prayed for Syria (Shaam) and Yemen. It is narrated that there were some people of Najd also present in the gathering and they requested the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) to make du'a for Najd also. The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) continued saying: "O! Allah, Shower Blessings on Shaam and Yemen," The people of Najd again requested the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) to offer prayers for Najd. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "It is a place of tremor and Fitna (Mischief) and the horn of Shaitaan will rise from there." (Bukhari Shareef, Vol. ii, PP. 1050)

so my dear friend from these hadith who are these people spreading Mischief is disclose and unfortunately we are living in the time of rising Horn of devil and spreading corruption
If you research will be know where is this Najd located and who are these people right now in this modern time .

1-authentic Hadith but Theranic explanation. Najd you are referring to is located in Iraq not Najd not in saudi arabia.

Now

after you failed to cope up with what you are referring to No need to embarrass yourself more my advice to you.

you failed to get to the point which requires you to bring:

1- the verse with interpretation ( bring Hadith if that will support your argument )

2-reason of the reveled verse

3- the event supported by history

4- Link the Ayat we previously discussed to your goal

5-fit the meaning of Awliya to your discussion

6- come up with conclusion

references you may need:

arabic dictionary
the Quranic Tafsir
the fall of the Ottoman empire.
the history of the first, the second and the final establishment of Saudi state.

Drug trafficking is a major and ongoing problem in Iran. Iran is a key transshipment point for Southwest Asian heroin to Europe. It shares a 975 kilometer common border with Afghanistan-the world's largest opium producer-which provides a short land route for drug transit between Afghanistan and Europe. With 2.8 percent of the population addicted to drugs, Iran has the highest drug addiction rate in the world.

What the hell do you think entitled you Bengali to interfere in our countries? Who the hell you are?

Don't you have more important things in your country like poverty, famine, illiteracy...ect, to take care of rather than being obsessed of what we wear? Do you think you look better?
gyh_copy_copy_copy_copy_copy_copy_copy.jpg

he ran away from his dirty poor country

1. Does Islam support ethnicity based 'nationalism' that you are blabbering about here?
2. By the same token, who the hell do you think you are to interfere in Palestine-"Israeli" business, Syrian business, Iraqi business and so on? By the way, they all consider Jordan as the worst sell out in the entire "Muslim world".

3. Like a true ignoramus, you claimed I have more important things like "poverty, famine, illiteracy" to take care of? No, I do not. Unlike Arabs, millions of "me" have not been killed in recent decades by Western and so called "Israeli" military.

4. The picture of labourers is irrelevant, if you wanted to make a point with that picture you failed, as usual, coming from a low IQ populace that worships half-British kings.

5. Here is the designer of the tallest building in your king's master's country, USA.
Lehigh University: Fazlur Rahman Khan Distinguished Lecture Series

Dr. Fazlur R. Khan (1929–1982): Engineering Pioneer of Modern Architecture
Figure3(1)_1_800X600.jpg

Khan's bundled tube concept, initiated in the Sears Tower design (now the Willis Tower), offered an efficient structural system with unprecedented flexibility for architectural design (Timothy Hursley, courtesy of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP)

He even designed the following for desert dwellers who worship their stupid western-stooge-of-a-king.

Figure7(1)_1_800X600.jpg

Looking up at the tensile structure of the Hajj Terminal at Jeddah's King Abdul Aziz International Airport (Jay Langlois/Owens-Corning Fiberglas, courtesy of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP)

6. Bangladeshi pilot Saiful Azam shot down so called "Israeli" planes while Jordan lost every war against it.

Gathering of Eagles Foundation :: Azam, Saiful

7562de7cc8ec7e6dcaf7e15e449870cb.jpg

Saiful Azam

Saiful Azam, from Bangladesh, holds awards for gallantry in aerial combat from Pakistan, Jordan, and Iraq!

7. Bangladesh can not be compared with a tiny stooge regime of half-British stooges called 'kings'. Only Dhaka city has a greater GDP than tiny stooge like Jordan.

8. Even when you count a Western award like Nobel Prizes, Bangladeshis/Bengalis won multiple times more than all desert kingdoms combined. You Western stooges have no excuse because you keep praising the West and their stooges in your country!

9. If you talk about military contribution, there are more Bangladeshi 'peacekeepers' around the world than any other country.
http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/contributors/2012/july12_2.pdf

Desert dwellers are insignificant in this field too.

10. Except Dubai, no other desert kingdom finds a place in the 15 largest shopping centres in the world, but Bangladesh does!
The 15 largest shopping malls in the world Photos | Pictures - Yahoo! News Maktoob

And we know that there are many times more foreigners than desert dwellers in Dubai.

11. Again, it is clear that as a slave to your king/queen, you can not criticize them, but it is also clear that you can not defend their un Islamic practises. There is no need to throw a tantrum about me exposing facts about your half British stooge of a king.

12. Unlike slaves living in the desert, in Bangladesh or most other countries, even in UK, people at least protested against evil Western actions and intentions. In desert kingdoms, mindless drones only worship their kings and talk about Islam when it suits them, but when their un Islamic practises have been exposed, they have no arguments or facts to point out.

he ran away from his dirty poor country

1. You are speaking about yourself, actually, because you can not even open your mouth in KSA with your desert king's permission.

2. I did not run away anywhere, I am located in BD at the moment.

3. This thread is not, I repeat, NOT, about me or any individual member. I exposed the actions of your kings, queens, princesses. If you dare, speak about their un Islamic practises, condemn them as un Islamic, call them illegitimate leaders and prove your righteousness. If not, you only prove to all readers here, that like Blackeagle, you are slaves of your kings.

4. If you are slaves of your kings according to you, then you should not have the right to speak/write/opinionate elsewhere because you actively support all your king's decisions including the decision to declare themselves kings over you as subjects.

You do know Brazil is considered part of the greater west right?

1. You do know that no part of this thread or any response in it included the word "Brazil" before you did?

2. Brazil is not the topic of discussion, and it is not exactly a Western country. It is not a member of NATO or EU, or begs at EU's doorstep to be accepted. Instead, Brazil forced American citizens to be fingerprinted at Brazilian airports because Americans were too stubborn to realize Brazilians need to be respected.

Back
Top Bottom