What's new

Iran: From exporting revolution to drugs

damn thats a shocking statistic

All he was doing was letting his frustration out, he wasn't stating facts at all, and all he was saying was simply babbling out of desperation, it was obvious. So, I thought, it would be a better idea to leave him, because you can't win an argument with a desperate person unless you are desperate more than him.

All he was doing was letting his frustration out, he wasn't stating facts at all, all he was saying was simply babbling out of desperation, it was obvious. So, I thought, it would be a better idea to leave him, because you can't win an argument with a desperate person.

exactly. neither him nor his country has contributed to the Islamic world he just showed his envy towards the arabs world for the peace and prosperity they live in while he lives in a poor dirty country called Bangladesh. God save me I have friends from bangladesh in this forum :cry: Luffty 500 don't go on me please

guys leave him

BD is developing. BD's gonna be 1 of the top 20 economies by 2050-55

believe me I hope all the best to Bangladesh but if you have like this guy's mentality your country is heading to the wrong direction.

look bro he's maybe arrogant this is also true he cares about ur country

but i know sometimes he acts mean

exactly. neither him nor his country has contributed to the Islamic world he just showed his envy towards the arabs world for the peace and prosperity they live in while he lives in a poor dirty country called Bangladesh. God save me I have friends from bangladesh in this forum :cry: Luffty 500 don't go on me please

That was creepy, what would make him think that he has the liberty to question how we wear or spend our money? Very weird person.

bro what r u trying prove??
i know u r very much fond of ummah
but this is a defence forum not religion's
middle east is happy with their desert n black gold
leave them in their own hands

They are not. Do you think that most of the people are happy over there? Mubarak and Ben Ali would have claimed the same for their regimes, but once that veneer was shattered, what were they left with? Their regime propaganda to serve American interests should not fool you. Similarly, just because none of them criticize their stooge leaders does not mean that none of them know the truth or want to strengthen the Ummah. Also, not all of the Middle East comprises of desert dwellers. You have members like "The SC" in this and other fora, but you also have kingdoms that desert dwellers alone support. In case, you did not know, many of the oldest and grandest civilizations are from the Middle East, but none of them today believe in the system of "kingdoms".

false update your info

It is correct. Your American/British masters also say this. How can you doubt your American/British masters?

Help for you:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:OmVicT5YegQJ:www.samba.com/GblDocs/saudi_arabia_baseline_forecast_2012_13_en.pdf+saudi_arabia_baseline_forecast_2012_13_en.pdf&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjjXLpzVbVW6rpHHGArMgjFVuVN5flpHEHOnuJcThlqO31RbzFP5e_agCZywbkK-Ypf0jFtqdVM_xQ5b0jpOjY-Ngck8Z395w_8Wnsmtm1EqXhgqh0opJmAIt7XrB5DNq5NhGpB&sig=AHIEtbS3W2Ro8mYa9yRUk9Zanp-nB97znQ

Page 4
Nominal Nonoil GDP ($bn)
2011 - 338.7
2012 - 312.2

we born to be served and thats way I have a bangli HomeMade which I kicked already. we still have bangali working as trash collectors

If you want to play the nationalistic BS, then let's see what can be dug up.
Gay Saudi prince jaile - Telegraph

Gay Saudi prince jailed for life for killing servant lover

By the way, isn't it you/other desert dwellers who blabber about Bangladeshi criminals in your countries? I guess there is no need to detail what Bangladeshi labourers (who are in a foreign country and in most cases, straight from the villages) do to Saudis when they commit crimes. Sad but that's what you complain about, I am sure you do not need to learn about those events from me.

Also, may I remind you, your ambassador was killed in BD recently. You are powerless to do anything without your American masters' order. As this BD govt' is also an American stooge, nothing will happen.

thats why we have saudi members wrok at NASA as an example

Exactly. You are not intelligent enough to do any intelligent work, so work under your American boss. Iran, on the other hand, despite so many sanctions and threats, has their own space programme, and Bangladeshi/Bengalis have won numerous Nobel prizes, which are Western awards that you can not complain against because you lot are pro Western and support the West and your kings' Western stance, unlike all desert dwellers combined.

BS and pointless

In short, you can not counter them.

All he was doing was letting his frustration out, he wasn't stating facts at all, and all he was saying was simply babbling out of desperation, it was obvious. So, I thought, it would be a better idea to leave him, because you can't win an argument with a desperate person unless you are desperate more than him.

Talk about delusions! Nobody in the world suffers from it more than desert dwellers.

Answer these questions, if you can. There is nothing to hide.

I am asking again, not only the desert dwellers but all Muslim members who support the desert kingdoms, can you approve of the following based on Islamic legislation?

Jordan's%2BQueen%2BRania%2Barrives%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Binauguration%2Bof%2Bthe%2BQueen%2BRania%2BTeacher%2BAcademy%2Bat%2Bthe%2BColumbia%2BUniversity%2BGlobal%2BCenter%2Bin%2BAmman%2BJune%2B14,%2B2009.%2B.jpg

8zupedn0uinjepn8.jpg

Or maybe you will now claim this is sanctioned by Islam as well (Astaghfirullah)?

And by the way, this is how Westerners are treated by these idiots' royals (kings/queens/relatives).

Anwarctg201110111318357700_umayerkhan201108201313819729_image016.jpg

Oh this is another "gem" from Jordan. The wife of Dubai's Emir is originally from Jordan.

Princess+Haya+Bint+Al+Hussein.jpg

190010-gh2xp-princess-haya-bint-al-hussein-.jpg

Lest some other 'king Abdullah' feels left out, here are two 'gems' from their 'thiefdom'.

"Prince" Al Waleed bin Talal and his princess

Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_Princess%20ameerah%20of%20saudi%20arabia,%20royal%20wedding.jpg

Another Saudi princess in the devilish West

Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_princesswalmart3.jpg

They are not. Do you think that most of the people are happy over there? Mubarak and Ben Ali would have claimed the same for their regimes, but once that veneer was shattered, what were they left with? Their regime propaganda to serve American interests should not fool you. Similarly, just because none of them criticize their stooge leaders does not mean that none of them know the truth or want to strengthen the Ummah. Also, not all of the Middle East comprises of desert dwellers. You have members like "The SC" in this and other fora, but you also have kingdoms that desert dwellers alone support. In case, you did not know, many of the oldest and grandest civilizations are from the Middle East, but none of them today believe in the system of "kingdoms".

you should know one thing we don't really care about you and your country and the Ummah you are bragging about. we have our own country we live our own life they way we want wether you like it or not. we consider arabs, pakistan and Turkey from our concept of what so called Islamic Ummah. therefore your country is excluded. yes we do care about muslims but we refuse any dictates on us from anyone telling us what to do. I hope I made that clear to you. hek we even feeding your country yet still big mouthing.

false update your info

we born to be served and thats way I have a bangli HomeMade which I kicked already. we still have bangali working as trash collectors

thats why we have saudi members wrok at NASA as an example

BS and pointless

wow you're attitude is completely disgusting. Why do you have to be such an arrogant douche? This is why most people hate you. Grow up, you act like as if you're higher than bengali's which is not the case as our Prophet (peace be upon him) has said many times everyone is equal and should be treated with respect. You want respect? you gotta earn it and at the moment ur doing a damn poor job.

Banglar Lathial;3390246 Lest some other 'king Abdullah' feels left out said:
http://sonarbangladesh.com/blog/uploads/Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_Princess%20ameerah%20of%20saudi%20arabia,%20royal%20wedding.jpg[/IMG]

other Saudi princess in the devilish West

Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_princesswalmart3.jpg

wow both are hot...... btw prince alwaleed can buy your country with a few of his wealth :pop:

btw being from the royal family doesn't mean from the ruling members

wow you're attitude is completely disgusting. Why do you have to be such an arrogant douche? This is why most people hate you. Grow up, you act like as if you're higher than bengali's which is not the case as our Prophet (peace be upon him) has said many times everyone is equal and should be treated with respect. You want respect? you gotta earn it and at the moment ur doing a damn poor job.

then they should behave

you should know one thing we don't really care about you and your country and the Ummah you are bragging about. we have our own country we live our own life they way we want wether you like it or not. we consider arabs, pakistan and Turkey from our concept of what so called Islamic Ummah. therefore your country is excluded. yes we do care about the muslims but we refuse any dictates on us from anyone telling us what to do. I hope I made that clear to you. hek we even feeding your country yet still big mouthing.

You backstabbed turkey and overthrew the Khalifah, i'm sorry but the only one preventing a Ummah is you arabs and thats it, Our Prophet has said that the Khalifah acts as a shield for muslims, and what did u arabs do? you overthrew him, you could not bear the thought of a turkish khalifah and that he should be arab along with that the muslim ummah was completely destroyed.

Arab world = peace? OH My goodness!!!!

The entire Arab world is violent and fraught with murder! Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Egypt, Libya, not forgetting the desert kingdoms where anybody questioning their kings' unIslamic lifestyle is murdered, but Western murderers are kissed and greeted.

I refer you to my earlier example of a female "professional" who provides service to male clients at night for lots of money and gets rich, while there is the example of Umar ibn Khattab (RA) who did not live in luxury while leading the Muslim Ummah.

As a sign of desperation, desert dwellers seem to argue that the lives of female "professionals" that I delineated is "better". :hitwall:

Desert dwellers really need to live in civilizations for a change.

You backstabbed turkey and overthrew the Khalifah, i'm sorry but the only one preventing a Ummah is you arabs and thats it, Our Prophet has said that the Khalifah acts as a shield for muslims, and what did u arabs do? you overthrew him, you could not bear the thought of a turkish khalifah and that he should be arab along with that the muslim ummah was completely destroyed.

A little correction. Don't bracket all Arabs from the Atlantic to the Gulf with the desert dwellers living under kingdoms. Only the desert dwellers living under kingdoms participated in the said action, and their backstabbing of the Ummah (to this day, including in this forum) is widely seen.

You may want to look up exactly which are these desert kingdoms, if you need help, feel free to ask.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom