What's new

Iran: From exporting revolution to drugs

you give questions and answer them at the same time. review your post you are contradicting yourself

If you think that, why don't you correct my contradictions with your 'facts' about how Islamic your desert kings/queens/princesses are?

Do not forget this thread about Iran (non Arab country) was started by Blackeagle (a desert king supporter).

you are motivated by politics and influenced by the dirty guy in Tehran. we openly support Syria against the butcher called Assad and has nothing to do the west and Israel. In fact the west and Israel don't care about syria and the Syrian people , they are plotting to save Israel's A$$$ after the fall of Assad. as I said we do care about muslims but we cant tolerate any lectures on us from others.

You are the one who claimed earlier that for you the Muslim Ummah is only the Arab world, Turkey and Pakistan. Before that, BlackEagle claimed he only cared about Arabs and asked me to leave them alone (yet, he started this thread on Iran - a non Arab country).

Do not make random accusations because if you read my posts in the past, you can clearly see that I have criticized the Iranian regime's sectarian agenda, and using sectarianism as a card to expand its influence in the Arab world. This does not change the fact that your king invited Bashar Al Assad to the inauguration of KAUST, but now you lot want him overthrown. You ("the Legend") even admitted openly you do not care about "democracy" in Syria, you want the Iranian regime overthrown. Whether you overthrow the Iranian regime is a different issue, but you have admitted numerous times that Syrian people do not matter much. Why did you not take any action in 1982? What did Bashar Al Assad's father do in 1982?

Actually, all of them are designed/joined designed and produced in Jordan, they are posted with sources and the companies links. Bangladesh is a failed state, at the bottom in everything You can only compare it with Chad, Zimbabwe...ect, oh wait, they are even doing better than it. No wonder you have been banned you Bengali from entering our countries...:disagree:

Never mind. I leave it to the reasonable members to deduce whether "M-60" was designed/co-designed in Jordan, never mind the other long list of BS you copied and pasted.

How could you forget the homeland, the origin of desert dwellers - Yemen? I have already provided this name for you once. Do not ignore it the next time.

Sorry, why do you include Egyptians in your list? Was not it you who cried and complained about Egypt and warned that Cairo would be settled by Jews, that Egypt was pathetic etc etc in another thread?

Secondly, sorry, I am talking about desert dwellers - those that live in desert with tribal mentality and worship their kings. When was the last 'king' active in Egypt, Syria, Iraq or other centres of civilization? Don't confuse your desert kingdoms with centres of civilization.

I never brought a single 'leaked' proof. All of the photographs I posted are from public domain. That's what your kings/queens/princesses do in public. If those are not Islamic actions, when will desert dwellers rise up against them?

You may agree with him, but he has no influence, none, zilch, on what USA does. USA's media, where he invests, is still anti Muslim. USA still kills Muslims, and is the number 1 enemy of Islam. It was Saudi Arabia that changed its "Islamic" education due to threat from USA, not vice versa. Your investments helped the Iraqis, Afghans, millions of Muslims with nothing. Not even Saudis were spared in Guantanamo Bay. Do not fool yourselves.

You can not raise a finger against so called "Israel", forget about taking action against USA. The moment you raise a finger, your kings will again change curriculum and kill Saudis to please USA. Nothing more can you lot do.

we are not in a race with anyone. all we do is for Saudi arabia. we own 13% of the US economy Imagine if we turn of the hose what would happens. leave Israel aside we fought in every war against them we cut off the oil in 70's and history shall repeat itself if you keep your nose off out of our business. not to forget that Assad's family backstabbed arabs during their wars with Israel. man we have done a lot since the beginning of the Islamic era till now, we have served Islam in all manners. what have you done ?let Palestine aside god promise us that she will be back to Muslims control using the way of Salah aldiyan getting rid of traitors first

If you think that, why don't you correct my contradictions with your 'facts' about how Islamic your desert kings/queens/princesses are?

Do not forget this thread about Iran (non Arab country) was started by Blackeagle (a desert king supporter).

You are the one who claimed earlier that for you the Muslim Ummah is only the Arab world, Turkey and Pakistan. Before that, BlackEagle claimed he only cared about Arabs and asked me to leave them alone (yet, he started this thread on Iran - a non Arab country).

Do not make random accusations because if you read my posts in the past, you can clearly see that I have criticized the Iranian regime's sectarian agenda, and using sectarianism as a card to expand its influence in the Arab world. This does not change the fact that your king invited Bashar Al Assad to the inauguration of KAUST, but now you lot want him overthrown. You ("the Legend") even admitted openly you do not care about "democracy" in Syria, you want the Iranian regime overthrown. Whether you overthrow the Iranian regime is a different issue, but you have admitted numerous times that Syrian people do not matter much. Why did you not take any action in 1982? What did Bashar Al Assad's father do in 1982?

Never mind. I leave it to the reasonable members to deduce whether "M-60" was designed/co-designed in Jordan, never mind the other long list of BS you copied and pasted.

How could you forget the homeland, the origin of desert dwellers - Yemen? I have already provided this name for you once. Do not ignore it the next time.

are you mentality challenged? re read my old posts Im not here to teach you lessons of comprehension or history.

16:89 And We have revealed the Book to thee explaining all things.
Your calling Allah a liar. In the Holy Quran is every description which means every sentance has more meanings then you can count, but most people are surface dwellers like yourself, unable to comprehend it.

people from different faith always have many contradictions among them.. talk to me in the Arabic section if you dare to

wow you're attitude is completely disgusting. Why do you have to be such an arrogant douche? This is why most people hate you. Grow up, you act like as if you're higher than bengali's which is not the case as our Prophet (peace be upon him) has said many times everyone is equal and should be treated with respect. You want respect? you gotta earn it and at the moment ur doing a damn poor job.

1. Do not expect anything else from supporters of Abu Jahl, Abu Lahab and cohort. If those desert dwellers could cast aspersions on the most noble person in history, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his noble companions, how can you expect them to behave any better today?

2. In their own countries, they complain about Bangladeshi 'criminals' - mostly labourers who went straight from villages. I do not want to list what these Bangladeshis have done to many desert dwellers in their own countries. They can not do anything to Bangladesh on Bangladeshi soil, that is out of question, their ambassador was killed in BD. They are stooges of the West, and so is BAL (current BD govt). Nothing will happen.

3. A single desert kingdom spends more than India on military each year. Is that desert kingdom stronger than India in any military branch?

Bengali, Arabs and Indians are your masters.

You have no facts or arguments?

Your master is your king. Desert dwellers are dealt with in the most appropriate manner by me, heck, even kafir USA deals with multiple desert dwellers like your kings with a swift stroke. Do not side with Indians now that you are losing. India is home to the largest number of illiterate, hungry, toiletless people.

You are Bengali, no one would like to brother you. Westerners at least don't rape girls, kill and rob, smuggle drugs like Bengali in GCC. You are unwanted people.

I am sure you know nothing about your beloved neighbouring Arab country Iraq. "Only" a few million Iraqis were killed by your master Westerners. How many have "Bengalis" killed, according to your "kingdom" media?

Do not divert the topic because you are lower than the speck of dust on your king's shoe. Answer if your kings/queens/princesses are Islamic or not.

You tried to show tiny speck of dust that is Hashemite Kingdom is more 'advanced' than BD. With a smaller GDP than Dhaka city, you wanted to 'boast', but you were put in your place. Now do you want more facts to put all desert dwellers in their place or you have had enough?

1. Do not expect anything else from supporters of Abu Jahl, Abu Lahab and cohort. If those desert dwellers could cast aspersions on the most noble person in history, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his noble companions, how can you expect them to behave any better today?

2. In their own countries, they complain about Bangladeshi 'criminals' - mostly labourers who went straight from villages. I do not want to list what these Bangladeshis have done to many desert dwellers in their own countries. They can not do anything to Bangladesh on Bangladeshi soil, that is out of question, their ambassador was killed in BD. They are stooges of the West, and so is BAL (current BD govt). Nothing will happen.

3. A single desert kingdom spends more than India on military each year. Is that desert kingdom stronger than India in any military branch?

Nothing is expected from Abualllah ibn salule followers

You have no facts or arguments?

Your master is your king. Desert dwellers are dealt with in the most appropriate manner by me, heck, even kafir USA deals with multiple desert dwellers like your kings with a swift stroke. Do not side with Indians now that you are losing. India is home to the largest number of illiterate, hungry, toiletless people.

I am sure you know nothing about your beloved neighbouring Arab country Iraq. "Only" a few million Iraqis were killed by your master Westerners. How many have "Bengalis" killed, according to your "kingdom" media?

Do not divert the topic because you are lower than the speck of dust on your king's shoe. Answer if your kings/queens/princesses are Islamic or not.

You tried to show tiny speck of dust that is Hashemite Kingdom is more 'advanced' than BD. With a smaller GDP than Dhaka city, you wanted to 'boast', but you were put in your place. Now do you want more facts to put all desert dwellers in their place or you have had enough?

Bengali, don't use this language with me, look at yourself. I have insulted myself by giving you some attention. Keep talking alone about your failed country.

we are not in a race with anyone.

That is a backhanded way of admitting that you are backward. Good that you admitted it.

all we do is for Saudi arabia. we own 13% of the US economy Imagine if we turn of the hose what would happens.

Your king will be eliminated by the USA if he dares to do so. Ask him to do it if he dares. He can do nothing. This is the most logical and historically accurate assertion.

leave Israel aside we fought in every war against them we cut off the oil in 70's and history shall repeat itself if you keep your nose off out of our business.

And that King was eliminated later by CIA. Read what Kissinger (USA secretary of state) said about that "King". Your "fighting" was minimal. All the fighting was done by Egypt and Syria, and then later, in some cases, by Iraq. That's like saying, 40+ countries fighting against Taliban, when most of it is done by few countries like USA, UK etc.

not to forget that Assad's family backstabbed arabs during their wars with Israel.

Same as Al Saud, or Hashemite Kingdom (who signed peace treaty with so called "Israel")?

man we have done a lot since the beginning of the Islamic era till now, we have served Islam in all manners.

You have done nothing. You display the traits of Abu Jahl and Abu Lahab. You can not take credit for the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his noble companions who clearly lived the lives of Muslims and laid out the rules for entire world to live according to Islamic law, not some tribal desert kingdom's laws.

what have you done ?let Palestine aside god promise us that she will be back to Muslims control using the way of Salah aldiyan getting rid of traitors first

Even Salah ud Din was a Kurd, not a desert dweller from some desert kingdom. What have you done for Kurds?

are you mentality challenged? re read my old posts Im not here to teach you lessons of comprehension or history.

No need to make personal insults if your desert kingdom is exposed.

Muhammad Yunus and Grameen Bank has won it.
A K Sen visited his ancestral home in Wari, Dhaka, Bangladesh, soon after receiving the Nobel prize.
R Tagore's (bogus) songs are still sung by BAL ideologues with full gusto.

As I said only one Bangladeshi has won the Nobel Prize. Rest two are Indian Bengali citizens and have nothing to do with the likes of you.

That is a backhanded way of admitting that you are backward. Good that you admitted it.

Your king will be eliminated by the USA if he dares to do so. Ask him to do it if he dares. He can do nothing. This is the most logical and historically accurate assertion.

And that King was eliminated later by CIA. Read what Kissinger (USA secretary of state) said about that "King". Your "fighting" was minimal. All the fighting was done by Egypt and Syria, and then later, in some cases, by Iraq. That's like saying, 40+ countries fighting against Taliban, when most of it is done by few countries like USA, UK etc.

Same as Al Saud, or Hashemite Kingdom (who signed peace treaty with so called "Israel")?

You have done nothing. You display the traits of Abu Jahl and Abu Lahab. You can not take credit for the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his noble companions who clearly lived the lives of Muslims and laid out the rules for entire world to live according to Islamic law, not some tribal desert kingdom's laws.

Even Salah ud Din was a Kurd, not a desert dweller from some desert kingdom. What have you done for Kurds?

No need to make personal insults if your desert kingdom is exposed.

wondering what kind of history you took in school. repeating over and over wont make any difference. Not to wast much of my time. gotta school tomorrow make sure to wash my car before I leave in the morning

. Do not side with Indians now that you are losing. India is home to the largest number of illiterate, hungry, toiletless people.

Yet your compatriots would even risk getting killed to jump across the border into India to work as maids and rickshawpullers. Shows how much fooked up your own country is.

Bengali, Arabs and Indians are your masters.

:rofl::rofl:

Q: Why Bangladesh does not participate in Olympics..?

Ans: Because those who can run, jump or, pole vault have already left.

Yet your compatriots would even risk getting killed to jump across the border into India to work as maids and rickshawpullers. Shows how much fooked up your own country is.

This is your bogus theory, not facts. If you believe they are true, then set up 24/7/365 video surveillance on your border fence, and if any Bangladesh jumps the fence, then goes to work illegally, follow him all the way and record and upload those videos.

As of now, these imaginary millions of immigrants do not send half a billion dollar/dinar/euro/dirham/whatever. All your fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom