What's new

Iran frees 2 soldiers kidnapped in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's useless to convince irani members here. they are behaving like indians, feeling the same thing but unfortunately all is based on fake story, just like fake indian stories. remember iran is the same country whose highest army officer was butchered openly by americans. his body pieces was so small that you can't even imagine. after successful strike of americans, irani revolution souls threatened but did nothing. this is their true face. they are weak but pretend to be stronger.

i urge pakistan to immediately assist CIA. we should take action against these drunk irani revolutionary kids. i strongly recommend f-16 strike on irani leadership home. let's rock n roll boys. take out the terrorist regime.

Mission Objectives:
Jf-17 should perform SEAD duties near irani border. Jf-17 must clear path for f-16 to infiltrate.
Mirages should target Zainabun brigade on specific inputs.
F-16 should take out revolutionary terrorist. i don't know where is he hiding but i am sure Cia knows.
Pak army should fire unstoppable artillery on irani army.
I believe primary target(f-16 target) is at least 250kms away, deep inside iran. take out leadership.

Last edited:
Between 2004 and 2018, the United States government attacked thousands of targets in Northwest Pakistan using unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) operated by the United States Air Force under the operational control of the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division.

Civilian deaths: 158–965
you are repeating bharati narrative.

facts:
at the start of Pakistani war on terror, Pakistani Pashtoon paramilitary troops of FC refused to fight taliban. they said that it was American war against Muslims. and started to hand themselves over to the terrorists of FATA. talibs --instead of embracing them-- executed them and posted the videos of the beheadings on the web.

after seeing the videos FC became vengeful and sought help from the Army who in turn put them in touch with the Americans. FC asked that they be given drones. America refused and offered to retrain, rearm them and offered them helicopters as well as one ex-American or ex-British soldier per helicopter. plus an offer of drone support. in other words you fly over settlements and if and when you come under-fire, keep your distance and call in air support which will be provided by American drones.

a number of terrorists either became "innocent civilian" after death or became missing persons.

@PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Could be because Pakistan wasn't cooperating which isn't that surprising, so I don't blame IRGC for doing it

Astaghfirallah, what happened to you?
Between 2004 and 2018, the United States government attacked thousands of targets in Northwest Pakistan using unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) operated by the United States Air Force under the operational control of the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division.

Civilian deaths: 158–965

Does this make you happy?
it's useless to convince irani members here. they are behaving like indians, feeling the same thing but unfortunately all is based on fake story, just like fake indian stories. remember iran is the same country whose highest army officer was butchered openly by americans. his body pieces was so small that you can't even imagine. after successful strike of americans, irani revolution souls threatened but did nothing. this is their true face. they are weak but pretend to be stronger.

i urge pakistan to immediately assist CIA. we should take action against these drunk irani revolutionary kids. i strongly recommend f-16 strike on irani leadership home. let's rock n roll boys. take out the terrorist regime.

Mission Objectives:
Jf-17 should perform SEAD duties near irani border. Jf-17 must clear path for f-16 to infiltrate.
F-16 should take out revolutionary terrorist. i don't know where is he hiding but i am sure Cia knows.
I believe primary target(f-16 target) is at least 250kms away, deep inside iran. take out leadership.

Iran is our enemy.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either in self-delusion or a traitor.

Ask Afghans, Turks, and Pakistani Pukhtoons about Iran. You will find out the truth.

Mission Objectives:

It would not take the PAF much to achieve air superiority over Iran. Even using 1/3 the PAF we could achieve air superiority. Only threat is iranians missiles, but pakistan has just as capable missiles but incase of any iranian missile strike Pakistan should reply with nukes on iranian military targets and send ssg to tehran.

you are repeating bharati narrative.

facts:
at the start of Pakistani war on terror, Pakistani Pashtoon paramilitary troops of FC refused to fight taliban. they said that it was American war against Muslims. and started to hand themselves over to the terrorists of FATA. talibs --instead of embracing them-- executed them and posted the videos of the beheadings on the web.

after seeing the videos FC became vengeful and sought help from the Army who in turn put them in touch with the Americans. FC asked that they be given drones. America refused and offered to retrain, rearm them and offered them helicopters as well as one ex-American or ex-British soldier per helicopter. plus an offer of drone support. in other words you fly over settlements and if and when you come under-fire, keep your distance and call in air support which will be provided by American drones.

a number of terrorists either became "innocent civilian" after death or became missing persons.

@PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Always love these kind of stories.
they usually start with my Uncle told us

Always love these kind of stories.
they usually start with my Uncle told us
awwww... I'm sorry, I couldn't start it like that because my uncle died more than 50 years ago and this "story" is relatively recent

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

"Behind mud-walled family compounds in the Bajaur area Taliban insurgents created a network of tunnels to store arms and move about undetected.

Some tunnels stretched for more than half a mile and were equipped with ventilation systems so that fighters could withstand a long siege. In some places, it took barrages of 500-pound bombs to break the tunnels apart.

“These were not for ordinary battle,” said Gen. Tariq Khan, the commander of the Pakistan Frontier Corps, who led the army’s campaign against the Taliban in the area." ny times 2008

Last edited:
Mission Objectives:

I love how people here are talking about Pakistan getting air superiority and wiping out Iran while our Foreign Office doesn't even have the balls to issue a clear press statement. Nice.

I am not suggesting treason by any means. But he's giving far more credence to statements out of Iran, and essentially asking Pakistan to prove them wrong, when we have a history of Iran making outlandish and exaggerated statements, especially when in this particular situation Pakistan has already demonstrated exceptional cooperation with Iran by rescuing several other soldiers.

The Iranians, and the IRGC especially, seem to have a problem crediting Pakistan with anything. Perhaps it is because the IRGC is an ideologically (sectarian) driven organization and therefore simply cannot trust Pakistan because it is a primarily Sunni country that happens to be a nuclear power. Contrast the inflammatory Iranian statements (against Pakistan) to how official Pakistani government statements are phrased. When sectarian terrorists or networks with links or support from Iran are neutralized in Pakistan, the official statements never single out Iran. Pakistan doesn't go around beating a drum about ops it may or may not conduct inside Iran, or Iranian recruitment of sectarian extremists in Pakistan.

This is how a responsible State that wants to strengthen the relationship with its neighbor acts. In contrast, see how the official government statements clearly call out the involvement of Afghanistan or India when networks with links to those two countries are neutralized.

It is time Iran and the IRGC stop this scapegoating of Pakistan and learn to work with Pakistan and strengthen the relationship. We are neighbors - we cannot change the fact that Iran and Pakistan are next to each other. Both countries have so much potential to cooperate in so many fields and improve the lives of hundreds of millions, yet we are caught up in this sectarian and childish nit picking, especially on the Iranian side.

It shows the difference b/w professionalism of Pak forces and an internationally recognized terrorist Militia. Difference b/w a responsible Govt and Rouge Mullah state.

As far as this incident is concerned, latest news about recovery is, this was made possible due to dialogue with Jaish e adl terrorists , Iran Freed four Baloch Militants from its prison for 2 guards.

Isn't that what happened?

It sounds like IRGC carried out a successful covert rescue operation across the border which is pretty impressive actually. Sounds like something US Special Ops or Navy SEALs would do. If its true, I'm actually surprised this isn't a much bigger story.

Could be because Pakistan wasn't cooperating which isn't that surprising, so I don't blame IRGC for doing it themselves if they have the capability. Definitely not a good look for PA if IRGC can slip across the border into Pakistan undetected that easily and then exfiltrate back to Iran but I guess IRGC specializes in these kind of black operations so they've gotten pretty good at it. IMO we should learn from them.

This is basically what happens when PA decides to mess with IRGC and IRGC decides to show PA who's boss.

Also, there are 2 other notable things here:

1. I find it very interesting that essentially Iran has no issues admitting that they secretly entered Pakistan to conduct this hostage rescue operation. Normally this kind of thing would be kept secret for years, not released in a media statement so casually. I wonder what the Pakistani reaction will be to this. Could be that PA severely underestimated IRGC's ability to do a covert operation like this without consulting them.

2. If IRGC can successfully enter and exfiltrate Pakistan undetected to rescue 2 hostage IRGC soldiers, then it pretty much means they could capture any target in Pakistan and take them back to Iran with some degree of preparation which is pretty damning. Implications of this are pretty severe.

IMO this should be a much bigger story.
U are talking about the. Claims of country whose nuclear scientists have been killed on the streets in broad daylight that too in the capital and they other then crying could not do much
This most likely was hostage release in some deal or negotiation but taken a leaf from Indian play book irgc made bs of some seal team 6 type operation

Btw as article said Pak Inn past did help find and return some of the guards so what does it mean Pakistan didn't wanna help deary
IRGC: All abducted Iranian border guards freed from Pakistan

View attachment 713352

The two remaining Iranian border guards who had been kidnapped at a border post and taken into Pakistan back in 2018 were released on Tuesday night, the IRGC said.

According to Tasnim news agency, the Quds Base of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Ground Force announced in a statement that its constant efforts and intelligence activities resulted in the release of the two border guards from Pakistan.

The repatriated servicemen were the last two from a group of 14 Iranian border guards who had been held hostage by the so-called Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist group since 2018.

The Pakistani-based terrorists kidnapped the 14 Iranian forces at a border post in Mirjaveh region in Iran’s southeastern Province of Sistan and Balouchestan in October 2018.

Iranian military forces along the southeastern border areas are frequently attacked by terrorist groups coming from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Tehran has frequently asked the two neighbors to step up security at the common border to prevent terrorist attacks on Iranian forces.

This one sounds more like a negotiated release

Its not in pakistan's balochistan but a province of iran called sistan balochistan!

Operation conducted their, nothing to do with pakistan's territory

However, pakistan gave intelligence tip
U are talking about the. Claims of country whose nuclear scientists have been killed on the streets in broad daylight that too in the capital and they other then crying could not do much
This most likely was hostage release in some deal or negotiation but taken a leaf from Indian play book irgc made bs of some seal team 6 type operation

Btw as article said Pak Inn past did help find and return some of the guards so what does it mean Pakistan didn't wanna help deary

This one sounds more like a negotiated release

Sack the rest they took out your top nuclear scientist and military general. Talk about hitting the right nerves
We're in war with them (so we expect cowardly murders or terror attacks against non-military/civilians, just like how Isis works). After blowing up 1000 of their soldiers by proxy in Levant and Iraq, they're mad. They can't cross our borders by sea, air or land (unlike many other countries) because we will confront them.. their most expensive drone was destroyed and their marines were crying when they tried.

Does anyone see a pattern here of Israeli-Pakistani cooperation or is it just me?

All of sudden we are seeing advocation of Israeli-Pakistani relations in the last few months, a few weeks ago Israel conducted its biggest airstrikes in syria which specifically targetting Zainabayun/Fatimayun shia terrorist headquarters. At the same time Pakistan has conducted many raids/arrests of Iranians back shia proxy terrorist in the last few weeks as well within its own territories. All these major events are seemingly against Iranian interests and appear to be coordinated and are specifically targetting Iranian backed Pakistani/Afghani shia terror groups.

Now we are hearing Iranian chest thumping over some sort of prisoner exchange.... this all seems very fishy to me but I would not be surprised if in the next few years we here of PAF/PA strikes in Iranian territories. The time is a lot sooner than people here are willing to believe.

Does anyone see a pattern here of Israeli-Pakistani cooperation or is it just me?

All of sudden we are seeing advocation of Israeli-Pakistani relations in the last few months, a few weeks ago Israel conducted its biggest airstrikes in syria which specifically targetting Zainabayun/Fatimayun shia terrorist headquarters. At the same time Pakistan has conducted many raids/arrests of Iranians back shia proxy terrorist in the last few weeks as well within its own territories. All these major events are seemingly against Iranian interests and appear to be coordinated and are specifically targetting Iranian backed Pakistani/Afghani shia terror groups.

Now we are hearing Iranian chest thumping over some sort of prisoner exchange.... this all seems very fishy to me but I would not be surprised if in the next few years we here of PAF/PA strikes in Iranian territories. The time is a lot sooner than people here are willing to believe.

So Imran Khan's flat denial of normalization with Israel isn't clear enough for you?

So Imran Khan's flat denial of normalization with Israel isn't clear enough for you?

Zia did the same Musharaf did the same. Any like minded leader of Pakistan knows the jahils in our midsts. There has and always will be close intelligence cooperation between the 2, you and anyone else can continue to deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom