What's new

Iran frees 2 soldiers kidnapped in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that what happened?

It sounds like IRGC carried out a successful covert rescue operation across the border which is pretty impressive actually. Sounds like something US Special Ops or Navy SEALs would do. If its true, I'm actually surprised this isn't a much bigger story.

Could be because Pakistan wasn't cooperating which isn't that surprising, so I don't blame IRGC for doing it themselves if they have the capability. Definitely not a good look for PA if IRGC can slip across the border into Pakistan undetected that easily and then exfiltrate back to Iran but I guess IRGC specializes in these kind of black operations so they've gotten pretty good at it. IMO we should learn from them.

This is basically what happens when PA decides to mess with IRGC and IRGC decides to show PA who's boss.

Also, there are 2 other notable things here:

1. I find it very interesting that essentially Iran has no issues admitting that they secretly entered Pakistan to conduct this hostage rescue operation. Normally this kind of thing would be kept secret for years, not released in a media statement so casually. I wonder what the Pakistani reaction will be to this. Could be that PA severely underestimated IRGC's ability to do a covert operation like this without consulting them.

2. If IRGC can successfully enter and exfiltrate Pakistan undetected to rescue 2 hostage IRGC soldiers, then it pretty much means they could capture any target in Pakistan and take them back to Iran with some degree of preparation which is pretty damning. Implications of this are pretty severe.

IMO this should be a much bigger story.

Horseshit.

Last edited:
I think Iran took a leaf out of Indian ops. They saw what we did after Uri and then Balakot and duplicated our tactics on their side.

They surely copied you a year ago

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

I think Iran took a leaf out of Indian ops. They saw what we did after Uri and then Balakot and duplicated our tactics on their side.

I agree, that is exactly how it happened and in exactly the same steps too.

1) Do you want to look big?
2) But are completely impotent?
3) Can't actually do anything about it?
4) Just make everything up and lie through your teeth. Make sure that the lies are absolutely unbelievable and easily debunked.
5) Have hilarious slip ups in your own story making
6) When presented with facts, shamelessly refuse to believe in them
7) Become the laughing stock of the world, yet again

Last edited:
This thread should be closed a waste of bandwidth but we sure did find some snakes

Last edited:
They surely copied you a year ago
No point getting your hands dirty bro, am not going to be someone's spox person here but this was a lapse on our side -- If Iranians were able to carryout a black ops in our territory then "Hoston! we have a problem" ....
The duo needs to be stripped off their rank for such negligence .... period **

If Iranians were able to carryout a black ops in our territory

They didn't. It was a prisoner swap. The terrorists had demanded the freedom of their 4 men in exchange for the 2 Iranian soldiers. Iran gave in.

They didn't. It was a prisoner swap. The terrorists had demanded the freedom of their 4 men in exchange for the 2 Iranian soldiers. Iran gave in.
Well, till ISPR or FO refutes the claim, I will take the word of Iranians at this point ....
tbh i have a gut feeling (I hope am wrong) but may be they did carryout an op in the border region -- won't be the first time...

No point getting your hands dirty bro, am not going to be someone's spox person here but this was a lapse on our side -- If Iranians were able to carryout a black ops in our territory then "Hoston! we have a problem" ....
The duo needs to be stripped off their rank for such negligence .... period **

I would have agreed with you if it was actually an operation and not a prisoner exchange

They released 4 to get back 2. Rest is Iranian propoganda. They even killed trump in their own weird world

LMAO. Iran had just executed one of their highest ranks their leader (a relative of the Rigi family I guess) a few days ago. (Less than a week ago. The thread is still on PDF). Logically, there was no prison swap after that, no matter how much some unverified sources like to claim otherwise.

Here's the thread:

You can make up the stories you like, as long as they make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom