What's new

Iran frees 2 soldiers kidnapped in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, my friend. Won't let you side step counterarguments and keep on posting your personal fantasies as if nothing happened. Go back to my post and respond to it.

I am used to taking heat from people including other Pakistanis for being able to view things from perspectives of other people.

I am used to taking heat from people including other Pakistanis for being able to view things from perspectives of other people.

Don't care about the heat or your self-martyrdom, bud. Answer the questions I have raised.

I hope the MODS do their job here. Abusive comments are bad but in my opinion spreading misinformation is the wose thing you can do. Mods should come hard on people who are addled like neanderhals with that ugly disease called sectarianism. Pakistan has suffered enough. Iran is vital to Pakistan;s future now that you all have see the true face of GCC Arabs and their love affair with Israel.

Pakistani's need to make up their mind. No country can be island unto itself. Do you want to -

• make peace with India and join in with South Asia in a economic block
  • make effort to reach out to West Asia - Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, Central Asia
  • play second fiddle to GCC and Israel
  • or just clasp to the athiest paradise called China.
But please don't muck it up with everybody.

It seems like you were leading the so called Iranian rescue operation.Stop making assumptions and then trying to turn them into facts it's just not gonna work here pal

Yes, the utter silence on the Pakistani side is very convincing.

If ISPR gave some decent statement on this then maybe you have a point, but right now it looks like the opposite is true no matter how much I wish it wasn't.

Please tell me where does it say "Iran is criticizing Pakistan". I read the OP and I can't see where it says that. I did however in BOLD captions quote from the OP that this was a "joint operation".

I wait for your clarification.
The words you bolded and underlined was ''Joint Committee' which is very different from a Joint Operation, also to my knowledge that committee was made 3 years back(could be wrong). Here are official statements from Iran,

You are viewing things from your own perspective and making assumptions based on your own thoughts let's not deny facts pal.

Please tell me where does it say "Iran is criticizing Pakistan". I read the OP and I can't see where it says that. I did however in BOLD captions quote from the OP that this was a "joint operation".

I wait for your clarification.

Read any part of the statement, particularly the last paragraph

Criticizes can be hidden in plain sight it doesn't have to manifest itself you have to have brain cells working in order to decipher such actions
You failed to reply or answer the question but instead are obfuscating the question. Shall I find microscope or use lab equipment to see traces of this criticism you allude to. The OP did not carry any. If you have primary source that criticisedPakistan within the context of THIS event please source it.

Or I will assume and members can see your just blabbering.

Yes, the utter silence on the Pakistani side is very convincing.

If ISPR gave some decent statement on this then maybe you have a point, but right now it looks like the opposite is true no matter how much I wish it wasn't.
Let it be known ISPR respond at that time and place off its choosing enough said

The words you bolded and underlined was ''Joint Committee' which is very different from a Joint Operation, also to my knowledge that committee was made 3 years back(could be wrong). Here are official statements from Iran

Thank you, somebody gets it

They also bombed our country for about 10 years. I don't think that's a reflection our the capabilities of the SSG.
Then I should say few bird strikes far better than op desert storm....

I hope the MODS do their job here. Abusive comments are bad but in my opinion spreading misinformation is the wose thing you can do. Mods should come hard on people who are addled like neanderhals with that ugly disease called sectarianism.
What did we miss?

To clarify, if it wasn't clear from my last post, I absolutely support Pakistan continuing to reach out and strengthen ties with West Asia. Iran is our neighbor and quite frankly the most important one in terms of cultural ties, given that India is going to be a lost cause for several generations. An improved relationship with Iran also gives us leverage we can utilize to improve our relationship with Afghanistan.

I repeat again. What I said I then gave a quote in BOLD. Can you please give a quote of this criticism mild or otherwise. Many thanks in advance.

This is from the statement this week, last paragraph.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.10.01 AM.png

Also, the entirety of the Tasnim statement

EtYaHGhXIAEJ2wq

The words you bolded and underlined was ''Joint Committee' which is very different from a Joint Operation, also to my knowledge that committee was made 3 years back(could be wrong). Here are official statements from Iran,

Is it me or does the source clearly state that the Iranians were "released" at least twice in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom