What's new

Featured Iran drops India from Chabahar rail project

I think you get your 100% ideas from CHINESE media... few simple questions:

1. Why would a country with 2 stealth jets buys a 4+ gen jet from Russia?

2. Why a country stealing technology and innovation data from other countries.?

3. Why China is moving back in Laddakh, even an inch, if they are ready for war? Why talks for disengagement?

My dear friend,
In this world (country wise) there are no friends... each and every nation looks at MUTUAL BENEFITS and each ruling class keep their benefits paramount... these agreements and deals are signed after factoring all pros and cons...

Examples:

1. No Muslim country vocal for Uighurs...
2. All... EU, US, China, etc... selling WEAPONS to BOTH parties which have conflicts...
3. Muslim nations having various pacts with Israel... even though people don't like JEWS...
4. Good and bad terrorists...
5. Those who cry for HUMAN RIGHTS are safe heaven for ECONOMIC TERRORISTS...

Each and every nation work for their own interest... and always keep the benefits of ruling class on top...

All true except the fact that China has bought fighter jets from Russia doesn't disprove that it is now a leading innovator. There are areas where China is still catching up, the jet engine and semiconductor sectors in particular, are China's weakest points. So purchasing Russian jets allows them to have stock in backup while they perfect their current engine design.

About national interests, all true. That's why Modi's lack of strategic thinking is actually very shocking. But I suppose he is taking a gamble, best of luck.

I do not get anything from American media. I just look at day to day things I use and other modern inventions, innovations, medicines etc and I cannot help but come to the conclusion that they were invented in the west. I don't dispute the fact that China being agrarian in past century might have something to do with it. But when you look at India and say we are looking for anglo saxon crumbs and all that bullshit, it sounds pretty lame, because that is exactly what China has done. I don't know about the past 5 years and what will happen in the future, but I do know that China owes the west EVERYTHING for its growth in the last 2-3 decades. Chinese growth over the past 2 decades has only happened due to western companies producing their products in China, not due to any innovation or a stroke of brilliance. I never said China is producing only plastic toys etc. China produces almost all high tech goods imaginable except a few. But China wasn't the first to market them, they were all invented or produced first in the west, then their production shifted to China, and then Chinese companies slowly came up and started marketing better versions of the item. Like honestly, taking an oled tv and making a curved version out of it isn't innovation, it's pretty easy if you work on it. Nor is producing a phone with 4 cameras on the back instead of one. That is the sort of thing China has done and which we will try to do - Encourage western companies to set up base and manufacture here and encourage the growth of local companies. China and India have exactly the same growth model, the only difference is that China liberalized and encouraged western countries to come there about 15 years earlier than India did. So when you talk of India joining the anglo block and what not, it is pretty laughable, since China did exactly the same thing.

True, China made cheap toys and products for many years in order to build their industrial base. However, even during that time, China maintained an independent foreign policy and Deng made sure the country kept peace at its borders. Also, while India may be following China's business model now, that doesn't mean it will follow the same trajectory. India is not just 15 years behind China. It is far more than that because many of its fundamentals and social issues have never been resolved. Compare Shanghai 2005 to Mumbai today, Shanghai back then is still a far more orderly, cleaner and more developed city by far compared to Mumbai today. The reason why China has been able to advance so quickly is because it undertook the hard work of restructuring its society through many upheavals in order to build a society where social mobility was high and class differences largely eliminated. In this way, China was following the path of other East Asian societies which had authoritarian governments but efficient political and economic systems with a heavy and competent investment in infrastructure.

Also, times have changed. I think the West is far more mindful about not having their products made overseas. MNC's are facing backlash more than ever. In addition, automation and AI are eliminating cheap labor and the development ladder that had existed before. India will not be simply repeating China's experience.

Last edited:
I notice Kashmir and Indian Muslims do not figure into your analysis. Are Muslim lives cheap?
Irans policy of non alignment meant that just as it tried to have equally good relations with BOTH india and china so too did it try to have equally good relations with BOTH india and pakistan.Personally I think that this shows commendable political maturity on the iris part as one would`ve naturally expected the iri to heavily favor relations with india over pakistan instead,as both the iri and india were non aligned nations,whereas pakistan by comparison had been a us vassal state dating all the way back to the early 50s,not to mention the extremely close ties that had existed between the former us puppet pahlavi regime and pakistan.
I would imagine that Kashmir probably didnt even really come into the iris political calculations to any great degree during the first few decades of its existence,no doubt to iran[and to a great many other nations as well] this was simply just another part of the eternal india-pakistan pi$$ing match thats been going on ever since india was partitioned and which the iri very sensibly in my opinion just didnt want to touch with a barge pole[for obvious reasons].However that view does now appear to have changed over the last decade,likely in no small part because of indias abandonment of non alignment in favor of us vassalage and the rise of so called hindu "nationalism",however this does not necessarily mean that the iri supports the idea that indian controlled kashmir should become a part of pakistan.

I do not get anything from American media. I just look at day to day things I use and other modern inventions, innovations, medicines etc and I cannot help but come to the conclusion that they were invented in the west. I don't dispute the fact that China being agrarian in past century might have something to do with it. But when you look at India and say we are looking for anglo saxon crumbs and all that bullshit, it sounds pretty lame, because that is exactly what China has done. I don't know about the past 5 years and what will happen in the future, but I do know that China owes the west EVERYTHING for its growth in the last 2-3 decades. Chinese growth over the past 2 decades has only happened due to western companies producing their products in China, not due to any innovation or a stroke of brilliance. I never said China is producing only plastic toys etc. China produces almost all high tech goods imaginable except a few. But China wasn't the first to market them, they were all invented or produced first in the west, then their production shifted to China, and then Chinese companies slowly came up and started marketing better versions of the item. Like honestly, taking an oled tv and making a curved version out of it isn't innovation, it's pretty easy if you work on it. Nor is producing a phone with 4 cameras on the back instead of one. That is the sort of thing China has done and which we will try to do - Encourage western companies to set up base and manufacture here and encourage the growth of local companies. China and India have exactly the same growth model, the only difference is that China liberalized and encouraged western countries to come there about 15 years earlier than India did. So when you talk of India joining the anglo block and what not, it is pretty laughable, since China did exactly the same thing.
Invention and innovation need continuous investment. West countries made most inventions because they had money. China was a poor country just 20 years ago. No money, of course no invention. China now has put huge amount of money on science and technologies. But there won't be an immediate pay back. You will see more and more Chinese inventions and innovations in next 5-10 years. The LED display technologies was found in 1950's. It shined half century later.

Last edited:
Most of India’s economy comes from scamming the elderly and the technologically impaired
To this date India is the biggest scam country in the world draining the west of billions

1. No Muslim country vocal for Uighurs...
2. All... EU, US, China, etc... selling WEAPONS to BOTH parties which have conflicts...
3. Muslim nations having various pacts with Israel... even though people don't like JEWS...
4. Good and bad terrorists...
5. Those who cry for HUMAN RIGHTS are safe heaven for ECONOMIC TERRORISTS...

1. Uighur oppression is faked news....
2. True...
3. Don't like Jews? Where do get that? Muslims are allowed to marry Jews, Kosher food is Halal for Muslims, Over 80% of the Quran is about Jewish history, all Jewish Prophets are Muslims... I think you are confusing Zionists with Jews
4. One man's Terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Who defines who is or isn't a Terrorist?
5. Only economic terrorist are the IMF, Wold Bank, and Federal Reserve. Everyone else is their victim.

Indian now trying to Justify how they lost to China in Chabhar and now how CHina is nothing, LOL this cant get funnier. When Indians were investing In chahbaber they would rival CPEC and now When china kicked them out theyre, as usual, coming with lame excuses this and that. shameless creatures

DONE DONE DONE. I completely agree - based on actions, India hasnt been reliable or steadfast in its support of Iran during hard time. I just hope those Pakistanis on PDF who say Iran and India are best friends accept the harsh reality now.
Most of us don't say that. It's only a few Pakistanis who've been fed the Kool Aid of petro dollar funded Gulf propaganda in Pakistani madrassas.

what is even sadder that SHit Power India has been reduced to nothing, With Afghnaitsn gone out of their hands, and Now Irans chabhar, Nepal slapping India daily and not to mention Bhutan shutting off water supply, oh there is a long road of insult and humiliation For India to cross and Long road indeed

Agg ka darya aur doob k jana hai !

That's the cost indians paying of trump modi hug!

Pakistan has a huge population. Most of them are nice people.

We had a power hungry man called Zia ul Haq who used religion and specifically Wahhabi orthodoxy to cement his power. And alienate other groups.

Today the most literate population in Pakistan is in our northern most province called Gilgit Baltistan. And that happened because of the endeavors of the Ismaili Shia community and the Aga Khan foundation.

Back
Top Bottom