What's new

Iran deploys S-300 air defense missile systems in emergency

no doubt Iran stationed already some AD Systmes in Syria....but....they will be only activated in the "great" war
AFAIK Iran and Russia has agreement that Iran has not active AD Systems in Syria...yet...
That does not mean that some hardware is already there and ready to go...if necessary
Rumours are that an Israeli F-16 was shot down some years ago in Syria by an Iranian upgraded missile (revenge for some killed IRGC personnel)

Last edited:
no doubt Iran stationed already some AD Systmes in Syria....but....they will be only activated in the "great" war
AFAIK Iran and Russia has agreement that Iran has not active AD Systems in Syria...yet...
That does not mean that some hardware is already there and ready to go...if necessary
Rumours are that an Israeli F-16 was shot down some years ago in Syria by an Iranian upgraded missile (revenge for some killed IRGC personnel)

Probably true but again it beats the purpose of going publicly with this AD contract with Syrians. Why would you place AD systems if you are gonna act as Russians hiding behind the corner and telling when Syrian crews are able to engage and when not? If you are preparing for hidden surprise tactic you would just deploy systems without going public. It just doesn't add up.

Probably true but again it beats the purpose of going publicly with this AD contract with Syrians. Why would you place AD systems if you are gonna act as Russians hiding behind the corner and telling when Syrian crews are able to engage and when not? If you are preparing for hidden surprise tactic you would just deploy systems without going public. It just doesn't add up.
No External attack but sabotage and that not all cases but a few One of them were sabotage.

We needed an excuse to tell the Russian friends that we are fed up with Israeli BSs and Thanks to NethanYabu we have that excuse to apology and deploy our ADs in Syria. Simple

a question , what is going to protect 3rd of Khordad or Bavar itself ? we still don't have operational shortrange airdefence except herz and that's twoo old and have too little ammunition to be of any use for the scenario it will face in syria

a question , what is going to protect 3rd of Khordad or Bavar itself ? we still don't have operational shortrange airdefence except herz and that's twoo old and have too little ammunition to be of any use for the scenario it will face in syria
Syrians are good in that area. No need to worry. More over Iran will not send them alone. Lets Wait for More details.

Syrians are good in that area. No need to worry. More over Iran will not send them alone. Lets Wait for More details.
come on we have already saw how good those pantsir are against Israel attacks .

Iran is deploying 3rd Khordad (the global hawk killer) in Syria to replace S300. We laugh at S300.

S300 performance is already tested and these are propaganda news are for the immatures of the forum.

Yet, I have to give credit where it is due. Media is working well to shows F35 effective.

No proof 3rd Khordad is being deployed to Syria. Neither 3rd Khordad nor Bavar-373 have been granted export licenses (maybe due to sensitive technology being used). Unless you have proof from Iranian arms manufactures that they are open for export.

So please post your “source” since you love asking for evidence when it is the other person making claims you don’t agree with.

An S-300 is already deployed in Syria.
Adding more won't help.

I haven’t seen a single piece of evidence pointing to Syrian S-300 being deployed.

No proof 3rd Khordad is being deployed to Syria. Neither 3rd Khordad nor Bavar-373 have been granted export licenses (maybe due to sensitive technology being used). Unless you have proof from Iranian arms manufactures that they are open for export.

So please post your “source” since you love asking for evidence when it is the other person making claims you don’t agree with.

I haven’t seen a single piece of evidence pointing to Syrian S-300 being deployed.

Really? This is a source from reformists.

https://www.hamshahrionline.ir/news/529427/تجهیز-سوریه-به-پدافند-هوایی-ایرانی-برای-مقابله-با-اسرائیل-قواعد

رئیس ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح با رئیس جمهور سوریه دیدار کرد
روزنامه الکترونیکی «رأی الیوم» به نقل از منابع آگاه ایرانی و سوری گزارش داد که این معاهده دارای دو بخش نظامی و سیاسی است ولی مهمترین مسئله، مجهز شدن سوریه به پدافند هوایی ایرانی «باور ۳۷۳» و «سوم خرداد» است

I want to bold your words for the Iranians of the forum:
“Neither 3rd Khordad nor Bavar-373 have been granted export licenses (maybe due to sensitive technology being used).”

Where was the export license of YaAli before Abqaiq. Export license:)
You will see the export license after the hunt.

Finally, if you were an engineer you would know how quickly you can change/degrade your hardware and software to an export version for safety.

442640.jpg
2166075384.png

An S-300 is already deployed in Syria.
Adding more won't help.
The s300 that the russians supplied to the syrians was never operational at any time,the russians never activated it or supplied the key logistics ie the interceptors that were needed to activate it.With the benefit of hindsight its now clear that it was only ever really intended as a political gesture,basically as a way to placate the syrians and as a rather pointed warning to the israelis as well.
The very fact that the syrians are now turning to iran to upgrade their air defences says everything,tho this could also be a way of putting pressure on the russians to finally live up to their promises and activate the s300.
I strongly suspect tho` that it will be iran that will be given the task of modernizing and rebuilding syrias air defences in the post war era rather than the russians.

Really? This is a source from reformists.

https://www.hamshahrionline.ir/news/529427/تجهیز-سوریه-به-پدافند-هوایی-ایرانی-برای-مقابله-با-اسرائیل-قواعد

روزنامه الکترونیکی «رأی الیوم» به نقل از منابع آگاه ایرانی و سوری گزارش داد که این معاهده دارای دو بخش نظامی و سیاسی است ولی مهمترین مسئله، مجهز شدن سوریه به پدافند هوایی ایرانی «باور ۳۷۳» و «سوم خرداد» است

I want to bold your words for the Iranians of the forum:
“Neither 3rd Khordad nor Bavar-373 have been granted export licenses (maybe due to sensitive technology being used).”

Where was the export license of YaAli before Abqaiq. Export license:)
You will see the export license after the hunt.

Finally, if you were an engineer you would know how quickly you can change/degrade your hardware and software to an export version for safety.

Yes, an export version could be built. You don’t need to be an “engineer” to know you can build an export version of a weapon.

So again at this time you have no proof that 3rd Khordad is gonna be supplied. Assumptions is not proof, am I not correct?

Here is a system that could possibly get exported:

Yes, but who is operating those systems. If it is Russian technicians then they will never fire on Israeli aircraft

Yes, an export version could be built. You don’t need to be an “engineer” to know you can build an export version of a weapon.

So again at this time you have no proof that 3rd Khordad is gonna be supplied. Assumptions is not proof, am I not correct?

Here is a system that could possibly get exported:

Yes, but who is operating those systems. If it is Russian technicians then they will never fire on Israeli aircraft

I DID give you the source. Sometimes I wonder if you still remember Farsi:

روزنامه الکترونیکی «رأی الیوم» به نقل از منابع آگاه ایرانی و سوری گزارش داد که این معاهده دارای دو بخش نظامی و سیاسی است ولی مهمترین مسئله، مجهز شدن سوریه به پدافند هوایی ایرانی «باور ۳۷۳
» و «سوم خرداد» است

I DID give you the source. Sometimes I wonder if you still remember Farsi:

روزنامه الکترونیکی «رأی الیوم» به نقل از منابع آگاه ایرانی و سوری گزارش داد که این معاهده دارای دو بخش نظامی و سیاسی است ولی مهمترین مسئله، مجهز شدن سوریه به پدافند هوایی ایرانی «باور ۳۷۳
» و «سوم خرداد» است

Rai Al Youm quotes anon sources in Iran and Syria. That is what I read, is my Farsi not correct?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom