What's new

Iran can now officially buy modern aircraft

So much in love with America. Cute. :usflag:

Actually there just these two.

Only other option is the Russian Tu-214 and il-96. The only possible way to consider these Russian planes over the Airbus and Boeing is if Russia agrees to a complete technology transfer so that Iran manufactures the planes inside Iran under license (every component of it, including engines). I do not think Russia will ever accept that. So this leaves Iran with only Airbus and Boeing.
If you look only at planes like boeing 787
But you must consider for each of plane like boeing 787 or boeing 747 we need 10 airplane of smaller size that you can buy from 7 or 8 other company.

If you look only at planes like boeing 787
But you must consider for each of plane like boeing 787 or boeing 747 we need 10 airplane of smaller size that you can buy from 7 or 8 other company.

Yes, that is true. But these do not make the backbone of national carriers. The large planes are the back bone. For the small planes, Iran should invest and buy technology to produce them locally. If Brazil can, then why not Iran.

He said it was a joke, but what would have been wrong if he liked Boeing? Hardly expressing being "so much in love" Nothing wrong with just expressing a thought.

Always good to have more options.

Nothing wrong with that. I like Airbus. Most Iranians love Boeing (largely because Iran had bought alot of them before revolution). I think Airbus makes better planes. In old times, Boeing was good. But nowadays, there is no contest. Airbus is the best.

He said it was a joke, but what would have been wrong if he liked Boeing? Hardly expressing being "so much in love" Nothing wrong with just expressing a thought.

Always good to have more options.
Actually, most Iranians prefer Boeing, because they have fully well integrated into Irans aviation industry for over 3 decades now. Airbus is good too, but incidents like AF447 make me doubt about a little bit.

Anyway, the worlds most safest aircraft flying around is the B777.

The last thing Iran should be doing is rewarding its chief tormenter with huge contracts for aviation & all that. I have a feeling that the ease in sanctions would also ease Iranians as a people aswell. I hope it's not the case, prosperity would only be meaning full if it's not at the expense of independence & I don't just mean independence of geographical boundaries but more so of self reliance as much as possible.
Yes it's a small world & an inter dependent one but still the lessons of over three decades shall guide the ultimate destiny of Iranian people.

Now Israel is safer and America is happier, but this love will not last too much. I am sure America will make trouble for Iran again...
If President Obama losses coming election, than surely a new mess is coming in ME...

it was Obama is gives Israel tough time..

I don't know.

Well .
You cant trust them wholeheartedly.:D
Those who suffered the diplomatic setback for now will look for something in near future.:agree:

Anyway now you will get more innovative products from West in market.
Bad news for exporters from India,China and friendly nations of Iran.

Competition is going to rise .
Good for common Iranians :tup:

will this deal allow purchase of weapons from west and other countries like Russia & China?? If yes then a new power will rise in ME.

Meanwhile in Israel:
13910162360261.jpg

@Serpentine @haman10 @SOHEIL @MoshteAhani

We will have enough cash to buy new giant jets such as A-380,350 and boeing-747-8,777,787.meanwhile we should spend a great deal of money in own aviation industry and take Ir-141 and Ir-150 into production as soon as possible.for this case we will have no issue in acquiring modern engines.work on national engines should be continued though.

Back
Top Bottom