What's new

Iran blasts dummy US aircraft carrier with missiles

My question remains how can TVC engine increases the ranges of your BMs with standard fuel fractions, your illogical post worth nothing here
As i said itd be a Multi funcrional engine. And as general pointed out, it can be used for air defense purposes also، in terminal phases.

I don't know why you don't understand and what youre trying to prove here. All in all Diego garcia is well within range maybe less accurately but surely a barrage of BMs equipped with raining warheads filled with cluster bombs can do the job.
For example
5TBNjZhMCCVP2psZNV4nEJJ--Q-CFMdjKhwJTHpg-KrAN1rK6b17OY-r74aJ2q-EUrp_R2XcbEo_XSf8PkY13D7DeS6v6l9oRWxg2Z_JkkZG3wcp

76004_418.jpg

We don't need Permission at war time.
Then your uavs will be shot down
No it won't be useless, at expense of its speed, it can fufill the mission.
Most MRBM can reach suborbital altitudes if its has expense of speed the drag of upper atmosphere and gravity of the earth furthermore reduce its range than increase its range look at ISS altitude its 400 km above the earth still often to fire its thrusters to retain that altitudes
I am familiar to GPS and its functionality, and i assure you that it is a valuable asset.
For US armed forces and for NATO its still valuable for them not for Iran

Yeah the same way that super power THAAD, Patriot pac-1-2-3 shot down Yemeni missiles and drones.
And there is old systems pac-2 which is not intended for interceptions of UAV/BMs operated by saudi Arabia not US armed forces THAAD were not deployed in GCC countries at the time of incident PAC-3 were in Bahrain so why other country (Bahrain) intercept Iranian UAV in Saudi airspace???

And there is old systems pac-2 which is not intended for interceptions of UAV/BMs operated by saudi Arabia not US armed forces THAAD were not deployed in GCC countries at the time of incident PAC-3 were in Bahrain so why other country (Bahrain) intercept Iranian UAV in Saudi airspace???
How Come they didn't even notice their location?

They have the location but can't able to destroy it
They had hundreds of fighter jets ready to be scrambled. Bro Stop embarrassing yourself. I know you are One of those good Characters of forum. Why waste your own and my time?

Good luck

lols why waste materials why not produce a high quality CG video and share it on youtube

Hahah, now you showed your level. Thanks, im Speech less.
You're speechless because you have no logic/commonsense dude, you're living in your fairytales and fantasy world if decoding of encryption of GPS constellations is that easy every IT advance third world country are able to decodes GPS encryption when needed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom