What's new

Iran blasts dummy US aircraft carrier with missiles

You're speechless because you have no logic/commonsense dude, you're living in your fairytales and fantasy world if decoding of encryption of GPS constellations is that easy every IT advance third world country are able to decodes GPS encryption when needed
OK whatever.

Good luck

They had hundreds of fighter jets ready to be scrambled. Bro Stop embarrassing yourself. I know you are One of those good Characters of forum. Why waste your own and my time?

Good luck
Uavs and cruise missiles is extremely hard to intercept by fighter jets and always secondary missions for interceptions for air superiority jets

Again you lack common sense/ logic if you have logic you didn't run but trying to convince me with logic and commonsense
You said that my comments were defying laws of physics. Anything i said you just refused. Then why waste our time?

This is clearly an aggressive and hostile act by Iran which exposes their evil nature and intention to create mischief rather than peace. As a Pakistani Sunni Muslim, I sincerely hope Pakistan modifies its policy vis-a-vis Iran and stop viewing it as an ally. American war on Iran is a distinct possibility. In the event armed conflict does break out, Iran will surely be focused on its western front and the Persian Gulf attempting to stave off a land invasion and devastating attacks by America and her allies Israel, KSA, etc. If Pakistan is smart they will seize the opportunity to assault Iran from the east and seize control of Iran's Sistan and Baluchistan province, which ought to be annexed into Pakistan's Baluchistan province.
How?
USA killed Iran army leader! Yet Iran isais and USA is innocent and defensive? Do Iran warships approach USA coastal line or it's the opposite?

@Ultima Thule my dear friend, Read this carefully. I wrote this since i feel youre looking for Truth.

First there are different approaches for developing LPS. I give you some example in this regard hope it gives you clue that Iran can easily develop own positioning systems.
SLR. This approach uses laser pulses transmitted from Ground systems in order to provide absolute location of the unknown station or the transmitter. Usually the unknown Factor in this approach is the absolute location of Ground stations /transmitters. You can orient your stations with provided data through this approach hence making them a base for positioning purposes. It can provide you with the following factors: absolute positioning of stations, determination of earth gravity field, making a Reference, orienting erth motions, orbital calculations etc.
VLBI. In this approach we use quasars for positioning purposes. It requires Giant antennas which Iran possesses already. I could explain this approach step by step if you wish.
One could use DORIS method which Works Based on Doppler-shift of radio signals transmitted from Ground stations. We can use this Double signal system without needing authorization from French side. What im trying to say is that developing an LPS in Iran would be more than easy for us. GPS is generally designed to remove the barriers of these absolute systems and making Kinematic positioning available with high accuracy. GPS sats Transfer 2 kind of signals in L1 and L2 bands onwhich codes and navigational massages are moduled. Ground stations receive these signals. Through interpolation of received signals and having the location of sats which requires Ground Based radars, you can determine the location of Ground stations and hence orienting your radars. The primary GPS systems enjoyed 24 sats in 3 orbital planes with an angle of 63 degrees, this was changed to 18 sats due to financial reasons and that 3 on every orbital plane having 1 extra accessory sat increasing the number of sats to 4 per orbital plane with an angle of 55 degrees. In USA, US military uses PPS while using P-code for navigation that are immune to SA and AS Effects. DOD of USA is using this approach. Civilian users are allowed only to use SPS approach which restricts using of using P-code for positioning and instead allows them to use C/A codes which are affected by AS and SA lowering the accuracy of positioning. However SA was removed a couple of decades ago. The SA or selective availability is a method of denying unauthorized real-time use of full GPS position and velocity accuracy, as provided by the PPS.
How could they, Americans, Lower the accuracy of GPS positioning system?
They don't need to send or replace satellites of GPS with New ones and then send them into orbit and if they do so then they are bunch of retards.
Dye the fact that they have developed every code of GPS, P C/A Y X etc, they can build forged signals and then send them to Ground recievers to Lower their accuracy. They have every info about the forged signals so they can define other methods to Decode and hence remove wrong signals or deliberate errors in the system.
During war times US adversaries can do the same and try to jam the GPS signals, the Solution would be تو widen the band that the signals are being sent through. Its anti jamming approach of US military. This very approach exposes the codes and other forged signals and also makes it possible for US adversaries to easily Decode GPS signals hence being able to use PPS.

It's funny. They lost their general,their nuclear sites are destroyed and now this.i believe hostility with United states is only hurting them.

It's funny. They lost their general,their nuclear sites are destroyed and now this.i believe hostility with United states is only hurting them.
Sorry we are not a bunch of coward puppets like Arab sheyks.

A big waste of money, how much would that mockup cost?
Its also getting evident that now china has a new pin with which it can prick the US when they want. North korea was not enough. This is going to be fun.

A big waste of money, how much would that mockup cost?
Its also getting evident that now china has a new pin with which it can prick the US when they want. North korea was not enough. This is going to be fun.
The cost doesn't matter at all. What matters is testing and evaluating the accuracy of newly developed systems. The IRGC personnel are being trained for heliborne insertions into combat zones and also onto ships. .

nuclear sites destroyed ? haha
there is no excuse for such ignorance in these times of technology and information. people like you should be banned for shitposting. really.

As much as it may pain Iranians , the IRGC is a joke and comparable to the actual movie henchmen of Austin Powers or Admiral General Alladin.

Yes, make such a bold statement and then do not put any effort into substantiating it. They have protected Iran far better than most other nations' defence forces. I truly wish some of our neighbours had even 10% of the capability of these "joke". Perhaps then at least they could have defended their sovereignty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom