What's new

Iran blasts dummy US aircraft carrier with missiles

Our radars are not OTH, they are OTFH.
WHAT IS OTFH??? AND I AM ASKING ABOUT THE RANGE OF THEIR RANGE AND OTHER SPECIFICATION AS YOU CLAIMS THEY HAVE THOUSAND OF KILOMETRES, THE BURDEN UPON YOU, AND OTH RADARS IS MOST POWER RADAR ON EARTH WITH RANGE OF THOUSAND OF KILOMETRES
I don't Remember Pakistan developed anti ship BMs. China and Iran are the only ones
AND WE HAVEN'T ANY CONSTELLATION OF SATELLITE TO GUIDE ASBM ALTHOUGH WE DO HAVE UAVS BUT WE DON'T TRUST ASBM, ITS INACCURATE SYSTEM FOR THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WHICH DON'T HAVE EITHER CONSTELLATION OF SATELLITES OR UAVS OR BOTH AND CHINA HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENT TO TARGET CARRIER BUT YOU DON'T, ITS NOT YOUR MAIN WEAPONS BUT AS A ALTERNATE OR EMERGENCY WEAPONS IF ALL OPTIONS WILL FAILS TO DESTROY CARRIER

That seems to be a popular conspiracy theory, especially among us Muslims, but I assure you, there is no truth to it whatsoever. The US and her allies were the ones that decimated ISIS and restored some semblance of peace to the region that was effected by the barbarism and terrorism of ISIS.
You really are delusional

WHAT IS OTFH??? AND I AM ASKING ABOUT THE RANGE OF THEIR RANGE AND OTHER SPECIFICATION AS YOU CLAIMS THEY HAVE THOUSAND OF KILOMETRES, THE BURDEN UPON YOU, AND OTH RADARS IS MOST POWER RADAR ON EARTH WITH RANGE OF THOUSAND OF KILOMETRES
OTFH=Over The Fucking Horizon
AND WE HAVEN'T ANY CONSTELLATION OF SATELLITE TO GUIDE ASBM ALTHOUGH WE DO HAVE UAVS BUT WE DON'T TRUST ASBM, ITS INACCURATE SYSTEM FOR THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WHICH DON'T HAVE EITHER CONSTELLATION OF SATELLITES OR UAVS OR BOTH AND CHINA HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENT TO TARGET CARRIER BUT YOU DON'T, ITS NOT YOUR MAIN WEAPONS BUT AS A ALTERNATE OR EMERGENCY WEAPONS IF ALL OPTIONS WILL FAILS TO DESTROY CARRIER
Bro, typing Bold doesn't make your point valid only irretates my eyes.

We have our own way to counter them, China being One of the bests in the field of BMs chise a similar path. Satellites cannot Guide BMs to the exact location but only provides rough estimation.

OTFH=Over The Fucking Horizon

Bro, typing Bold doesn't make your point valid only irretates my eyes.

We have our own way to counter them, China being One of the bests in the field of BMs chise a similar path. Satellites cannot Guide BMs to the exact location but only provides rough estimation.
For terminal guidenss you need to GPS type navigation system to accurately target the carrier (within metres) unless you miss the target by quite a margin, i am sorry to say dude you know basic knowledge of navigation and guideness

For terminal guidenss you need to GPS type navigation system to accurately target the carrier (within metres) unless you miss the target by quite a margin, i am sorry to say dude you know basic knowledge of navigation and guideness
The First radar that i Posted its picture provides LPS for Iran. Which makes us independent from GPS.

The First radar that i Posted its picture provides LPS for Iran. Which makes us independent from GPS.
And whats the range dude whats the range because if the radar range increases its accuracy decreases, its simple physics dude

And whats the range dude whats the range because if the radar range increases its accuracy decreases, its simple physics dude
Yep, almost 1100 KM. Ghadir radar.

3rd radar which Works in UHF/VHF/HF bands is longer range but not publicized. Generally Iranian radars can Cover at least 3000 KM and at maximum 5 thousands. But as you said the much range increases the more accuracy decreases. Therefore between 3 to 5 thousand kms itd be less accurate.

Yep, almost 1100 KM. Ghadir radar.

3rd radar which Works in UHF/VHF/HF bands is longer range but not publicized. Generally Iranian radars can Cover at least 3000 KM and at maximum 5 thousands. But as you said the much range increases the more accuracy decreases. Therefore between 3 to 5 thousand kms itd be less accurate.
And forget to mention dude OTH is only for detecting/tracking long range air space/Nuke warheads in space not to track sea and land targets, do you have proofs that your OTH can detect/track sea and land targets

And forget to mention dude OTH is only for detecting/tracking long range air space/Nuke warheads in space not to track sea and land targets, do you have proofs that your OTH can detect/track sea and land targets
Id leave it to drones and IRGC satellites. Naval radars are different, however, IRGC has developed S-band early warning radars for naval forces.

Id leave it to drones and IRGC satellites. Naval radars are different, however, IRGC has developed S-band early warning radars for naval forces.
And how do you assume that you opposing Middle Eastern countries will allow your drones to fly through their airspace to target US carriers let suppose in red sea or Mediterranean sea??? if you want To target their carrier you Need X-band radars to target their carriers, S-band has not enough resolutions to feed the target information to interception, as you said your Naval forces has S-band EARLY WARNING RADAR

Now what? Am i supposed to spoon feed you everything? Google is your friend, search about Iranian radars. Go to air defense section in Iranian defense forum.

At war time, every operating US base will be a target. Understood?
Yes but you need to give the information to X band radars from your early warning radars to target the base in middle East
And you didn't answer my question that your OTH radars can detect /track sea and land targets over long distances???
And i have more knowledge than you dude about air defense and OTH radars

Well done by Iran. China and Pakistan should stand shoulder to shoulder with Iran. An attack against Iran is an attack on us.

Well done by Iran. China and Pakistan should stand shoulder to shoulder with Iran. An attack against Iran is an attack on us.
Pakistan should try to get this technology from Iran or China or try to develop it on her own. It is a must to have ASBM for Pakistan given the fact that Indians are operating ACs. In order to avoid a naval blockade on Karachi,

People are trying to undermine it without even knowing the basics of this high end technology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom