What's new

Iran blasts dummy US aircraft carrier with missiles

What is Iranian over the horizon radar have range of thousands of kilometres please post the specifications of that radars and over the horizon radars is only for detect/track not to engage the targets, and what you are talking about their lastest SAMs on their ships and on land could allow your UAV to pass their land???
and as you say your noor satellite gives rough estimation but not enough accurate information to target their carriers at red sea Mediterranean sea or south of Arabian peninsula/diego garshia
This is the path provided by military sources showing the route of RQ4 Flight. They dont and wont say which radar did this. All of American fighter jets, drones, cargo and Spy planes are well known to Iranian radars.

2541709.jpg

Iranian drones watching American carriers on multiple occasions, enjoy

Moving targets is difficult for ANTI SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILES, still is a easy target, to target moving targets at sea you need whole network to destroy the carriers (Satellites/ Over the horizon radars/ UAV/ Ships sensors) to detect/track/engage carrier at long ranges, which Iran currently lacks

But in wartime Iran simply won't know where US carriers are ... the drones have limited ranges and have to scout a massive area to hunt US carriers. It's not like the US is going to park their carriers right next to the Iranian coast. I'm not doubting Iranian's ballistic missile capabilities (even if anti-ship ballistic missiles are the pinnacle of ballistic missile technologies), I am simply saying without a very large ELINT or recon network locating the carriers would be extremely difficult.
You are right, I am merely trying to tell you that Iran has those capabilities. Cheers

Moving targets is difficult for ANTI SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILES, still is a easy target, to target moving targets at sea you need whole network to destroy the carriers (Satellites/ Over the horizon radars/ UAV/ Ships sensors) to detect/track/engage carrier at long ranges, which Iran currently lacks
Targeting a moving ship (mockup) with ballistic missile.
Screenshot_20200729-094057.jpg

russia has equipped navy with hypersonic missiles which will easily destroy u.s carriers
Russian weapons are all fluff ... IIRC, one of their new weapons exploded and caused a huge chemical/radiation leak. If this was the Soviet Union, the US would take them a lot more seriously but since this is Russia, where R&D funding is not high due to persistent economic weakness, I would say more than likely they are bluffing.

This is the path provided by military sources showing the route of RQ4 Flight. They dont and wont say which radar did this. All of American fighter jets, drones, cargo and Spy planes are well known to Iranian radars.

2541709.jpg

Iranian drones watching American carriers on multiple occasions, enjoy

And in peace time they doesn't bother Iranian UAVs to take their clips because they showing their power of their Navy to Iran and saying IF YOU DARE. WE ARE TEACH YOU A LESSON
And may be your over the horizon radars can detect hundreds of kilometres not in thousand of kilometres as you claim, did your over the horizon radars can detect/track Saudi fighter jets over Yemen???

And in peace time they doesn't bother Iranian UAVs to take their clips because they showing their power of their Navy to Iran and saying IF YOU DARE. WE ARE TEACH YOU A LESSON
And may be your over the horizon radars can detect hundreds of kilometres not in thousand of kilometres as you claim, did your over the horizon radars can detect/track Saudi fighter jets over Yemen???
Do you think the US would allow the Iranian drone to shoot such "beautiful" footage in wartime? The Iranian drones wouldn't even be able to get close before they were detected and shot down.

Are you joking man? Im not good with jokes especially what you are trying to say. Oh, USA allowed you to Take video Clip because they are super power who couldn't do j@ack Sh! T. :lol:

Enjoy
1106658_860.jpg

2463795_133.jpg

13990131000151_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg

:enjoy:

Are you joking man? Im not good with jokes especially what you are trying to say. Oh, USA allowed you to Take video Clip because they are super power who couldn't do j@ack Sh! T. :lol:

Enjoy
1106658_860.jpg

2463795_133.jpg

13990131000151_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg

:enjoy:
And in the war time you UAVs will downing like flies if you attack their carrier and i am asking you to give specifications of these over the horizon radars of yours, not pics, AND I ASK THE QUESTION FROM YOU DID YOU OVER THE HORIZON RADAR CAN DETECT/TRACK SAUDI FIGHTER JETS OVER YEMEN

Yeah you are a ballistic technology expert a know it all. Mr know it all :lol::enjoy:
YEAH I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU IF YOU ARE TARGETING MOVING TARGETS YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME KIND OF TERMINAL GUIDNESS EITHER FROM RADAR OR IR FOR MID COURSE UPDATE YOU NEED EITHER CONSTELLATION OF SATELLITES OR UAV TO UPDATE ITS TRAJECTORIES, ITS HAS SOMEHOW SIMILAR STRATEGIES OF BVR FLIGHT

YEAH I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU IF YOU ARE TARGETING MOVING TARGETS YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME KIND OF TERMINAL GUIDNESS EITHER FROM RADAR OR IR FOR MID COURSE UPDATE YOU NEED EITHER CONSTELLATION OF SATELLITES OR UAV TO UPDATE ITS TRAJECTORIES, ITS HAS SOMEHOW SIMILAR STRATEGIES OF BVR FLIGHT
People do not understand how difficult anti-ship ballistic missile technology is. It is even more difficult than state of the art ICBMs due to the trajectory updates (not to mention countering the SM-3).

And in the war time you UAVs will downing like flies if you attack their carrier and i am asking you to give specifications of these over the horizon radars of yours, not pics, AND I ASK THE QUESTION FROM YOU DID YOU OVER THE HORIZON RADAR CAN DETECT/TRACK SAUDI FIGHTER JETS OVER YEMEN
Our radars are not OTH, they are OTFH.
I don't Remember Pakistan developed anti ship BMs. China and Iran are the only ones

Back
Top Bottom