What's new

Iran blasts dummy US aircraft carrier with missiles

Dude first you read the history, Taliban, Al-Quaida is created by jointly CIA/ISI to defeat Soviet Union in Afghanistan
None of the three entities you mentioned were created or even facilitated by the US. I don't know where you've learned your history, but I suggest you re-educate yourself with the facts and avoid popular conspiracy theories. On the contrary, it was the US that waged war against these three entities, which consider the US its enemy.
Both of you are right and wrong. They are US enemy, US did indeed destroy them but at the same time covertly supported some factions of them where it’s suites their regional objective.

3 mentioned entities aren’t US friend, allies or buddies. They are tool for the the trade and US use them or destroy them as or when needed.

"Pics on the internet", please excuse me for being skeptical. "ISIS leaders meeting in the White House", okay buddy whatever you say. Sadly, you are a testament to the conspiratorial and delusional thinking that is so pervasive in our people.
its a facts bro they are backing ISIS in Middle East and always be neutral, your name suggest you're Muslim living in Canada, and stop being slave of USA/West

I have read my history on this subject, quite extensively if I may say so. I can't say the same for you, obviously. You apparently aren't even aware that the Taliban and Al-Qaeda didn't exist until the 1990s, after the Soviet defeat and withdrawal from Afghanistan. So please re-educate yourself on this subject. I recommend you actually read a book, or at the very least, a few Wikipedia articles, instead of uncritically digesting popular conspiracy theories.
Osama meet the president at camp David in 80s, and these terrorist organization became famous in 90s but they were created by CIA/ISI in 80s

its a facts bro they are backing ISIS in Middle East and always be neutral, your name suggest you're Muslim living in Canada, and stop being slave of USA/West
Both Iran and US worked independently to topple ISIS across Middle East. US had clear advantage in reach and strikes in this matter. ISIS strongholds fell to US-led forces actually.

I think we can agree on this part. I think Pakistan should merge Afghanistan into it as New FATA. Until new FATA is ready to be completely merge into Pakistan.

Yes, I absolutely agree, not because I'm a Pakistani nationalist or anything like that. I think it will be more beneficial for the populations of those regions if they became part of Pakistan. The Pashtuns and the Baluch are two ethnic groups that have not been thoroughly Islamized in terms of ideology. They continuously fall prey to Marxist and leftist ideas, as well as ethnic nationalism. This is why I believe it was a mistake to rename NWFP to "Pakhtunkhwa" and for that province to give official status to the Pashto language. I was recently in Pakistan, residing in Rawalpindi for work, and was very disappointed to see that majority of Pashtun laborers and lower class people can't even speak Urdu. Their ethnic nationalism is actually keeping them back. Then there are such disgusting and evil groups like PTM that are so popular among these people. So I reiterate, these various ethnic groups need to be brought under control and there has to be a project to fully Islamize them and integrate them properly into the Muslim Ummah.

Osama meet the president at camp David in 80s, and these terrorist organization became famous in 90s but they were created by CIA/ISI in 80s

Osama bin Laden never met any US president, he was never invited to Camp David. I'm starting to think it's not worth responding to you, because you don't appear to be very educated, at least in these matters.

Yes, I absolutely agree, not because I'm a Pakistani nationalist or anything like that. I think it will be more beneficial for the populations of those regions if they became part of Pakistan. The Pashtuns and the Baluch are two ethnic groups that have not been thoroughly Islamized in terms of ideology. They continuously fall prey to Marxist and leftist ideas, as well as ethnic nationalism. This is why I believe it was a mistake to rename NWFP to "Pakhtunkhwa" and for that province to give official status to the Pashto language. I was recently in Pakistan, residing in Rawalpindi for work, and was very disappointed to see that majority of Pashtun laborers and lower class people can't even speak Urdu. Their ethnic nationalism is actually keeping them back. Then there are such disgusting and evil groups like PTM that are so popular among these people. So I reiterate, these various ethnic groups need to be brought under control and there has to be a project to fully Islamize them and integrate them properly into the Muslim Ummah.
And Iran have Rights to defend itself against the aggression/possible war by USA
and few days ago USAF F-15 harass Iranian airliner for no reasons, few peoples were injured in Iranian airliner becuase they thinks F-15 could shoot them down

Osama bin Laden never met any US president, he was never invited to Camp David. I'm starting to think it's not worth responding to you, because you don't appear to be very educated, at least in these matters.
Don't lie and being slave of USA/WEST, i research more then you in this matter than you, and If Al-quaida and Taliban are not created by USA than who created these terrorist organizations, DON'T BLAME ON PAKISTAN

Don't lie and being slave of USA/WEST, i research more then you in this matter than you, and If Al-quaida and Taliban are not created by USA than who created these terrorist organizations, DON'T BLAME ON PAKISTAN

Well actually, Pakistan did have a significant role in facilitating the Taliban and their takeover of Afghanistan during the 1990s. It's also an open secret that ISI and Pakistan's military establishment continued to facilitate the Taliban after 9/11, particularly the Haqqani network. How else were they able to act as a facilitator in the recent US-Taliban negotiations? But I don't hold that as a stain on Pakistan's record. The Taliban were more or less a positive force in the 1990s, as they restored some semblance of order to Afghanistan that was in the midst of turmoil and civil war. The Taliban are also to be appreciated for their Islamic values and enforcement of Shari'ah. However, the Taliban made a huge blunder by providing shelter to al-Qaeda. Now they have realized this mistake and have pledged not to repeat it in the recently concluded peace agreement with the US. So I think the Taliban might deserve a second chance to get things right this time.

Al-Qaeda arose independently and has no origin whatsoever in the CIA. Why would the US create an organization that made the US its primary target? Please be logical and I urge you to study history dispassionately.

Got a BIG laugh out of this one for obvious reasons....:rofl:
Hopefully that was the usn idea of a bad joke,I mean you`d think that the target painted on the flight deck would`ve been a bit of an obvious giveaway.
Still with the number of dimwitted :usflag:chumpists:usflag: out there.......

Last edited:
Well actually, Pakistan did have a significant role in facilitating the Taliban and their takeover of Afghanistan during the 1990s. It's also an open secret that ISI and Pakistan's military establishment continued to facilitate the Taliban after 9/11, particularly the Haqqani network. How else were they able to act as a facilitator in the recent US-Taliban negotiations? But I don't hold that as a stain on Pakistan's record. The Taliban were more or less a positive force in the 1990s, as they restored some semblance of order to Afghanistan that was in the midst of turmoil and civil war. The Taliban are also to be appreciated for their Islamic values and enforcement of Shari'ah. However, the Taliban made a huge blunder by providing shelter to al-Qaeda. Now they have realized this mistake and have pledged not to repeat it in the recently concluded peace agreement with the US. So I think the Taliban might deserve a second chance to get things right this time.

Al-Qaeda arose independently and has no origin whatsoever in the CIA. Why would the US create an organization that made the US its primary target? Please be logical and I urge you to study history dispassionately.
Al-Quiada organization is originated from Taliban why didn't US stop Taliban to Created Al-Quida??? and why Iran haven't right of its defense/NUKES, who want to destroy their country, Evil is America/West not Iran

Al-Quiada organization is originated from Taliban why didn't US stop Taliban to Created Al-Quida??? and why Iran haven't right of its defense/NUKES, who want to destroy their country, Evil is America/West not Iran

Wrong again, Al-Qaeda doesn't have its origin in Taliban. Both Al-Qaeda and Taliban emerged independent of each other. They both have divergent objectives too, Al-Qaeda being an international Jihadist outfit, while Taliban is a localized Islamic movement focused on Afghanistan only.

Wrong again, Al-Qaeda doesn't have its origin in Taliban. Both Al-Qaeda and Taliban emerged independent of each other. They both have divergent objectives too, Al-Qaeda being an international Jihadist outfit, while Taliban is a localized Islamic movement focused on Afghanistan only.
And who originated Taliban please tell me???

And who originated Taliban please tell me???

They arose independently from Kandahar, made up of Madrassah students who studied in Deobandi schools in northwest Pakistan. After their initial emergence, Pakistan switched from backing Gulbuddin Hekmatyar to the Taliban, which I believe was a good policy decision on Pakistan's part.
So the Taliban are purely an indigenous movement to Afghanistan. They were not created by any foreign intelligence agency.

They arose independently from Kandahar, made up of Madrassah students who studied in Deobandi schools in northwest Pakistan. After their initial emergence, Pakistan switched from backing Gulbuddin Hekmatyar to the Taliban, which I believe was a good policy decision on Pakistan's part.
So the Taliban are purely an indigenous movement to Afghanistan. They were not created by any foreign intelligence agency.
do you have any proofs for that ??? any links/source???

Back
Top Bottom