What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both you and @QWECXZ are making ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims about Pakistan and the views in Pakistan of various communities.
What ridiculous claim? Do you think that Pakistanis were in favor of Iran's alliance with Syria before forming the Zanyabiyoun Brigade? Do you think that was a turning point when Pakistanis suddenly stopped supporting Iran's policies in Syria?

What is your main point ?
Iranian regime is fooling their own population and outside Shi'as that they're serving the faith while they're serving an imperialistic regime.

Both you and @QWECXZ are making ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims about Pakistan and the views in Pakistan of various communities.

You are very selective in pointing at ludicrous claims, but seriously, people who are willing to sacrifice their lives will most certainly comply Qum to who they shall vote in Punjab and who they shall vote in Sindh.

You talked about backfiring, I told you why it backfired. Iran can't stay passive to the developments in the region. Even before forming Zanyabiyoun in Syria, Pakistanis didn't have a positive view about Iran's involvement in Syria. While the same people never bat an eye about suppressing Bahrainis in Bahrain.
I already gave you clear evidence of Pakistani public opinion via the PEW polls. Pakistan is the ONLY country where a majority of the population has a positive view of Iran.

That positive perception has been going down since Iran’s involvement in conflicts in the Middle East and its support for Indian terrorists, spies and agendas and its regime’s unsubstantiated blame game Against Pakistan over terrorism in Sistan.

but why are Pakistanis there?
But Pakistani troops are also in Saudi Arabia. Are they serving Saudi Arabia? sorry, just seeing if there is a double standard here.

why do they serve IRAN????
Are those Pakistani troops in Saudi Arabia serving Saudi Arabia? why dont they service Pakistan instead?(according to your logic)

Iranian regime is fooling their own population and outside Shi'as that they're serving the faith while they're serving an imperialistic regime.
I am glad you came out of the closet and showed what you truly meant with those dubious questions.

Well, i am going to answer you anyway. Iranian leaders are religious nationalists.

You are very selective in pointing at ludicrous claims, but seriously, people who are willing to sacrifice their lives will most certainly comply Qum to who they shall vote in Punjab and who they shall vote in Sindh.
And your credible evidence for that is what exactly?

Neither you nor @QWECXZ have provided any credible evidence to support your claims.

I think you need to follow your own advice.
You still need to quote my tweet to support the claims you said I made.

Pakistan is a democracy that allows all kinds of views.

Pakistan isn’t recruiting Iranians for terrorism abroad in other countries.

That's not as grave as the fact state of Pakistan is part and parcel of it.
If state of Pakistan wasn't on board, we would be having record of every single individual crossing border.
Even if your govt wanted to track them, they actually cant, sorry. I say this because its a fair conclusion to say that the central Pakistani govt has lost control of order and sovereignty in Pakistan's outer border areas, like Balochistan for eg. When a central govt's presence and control are weak, alternative, negative forces will fill that vacuum. Your govt should move out there and upgrade infrastructure, economy, housing, medical and security.

Are those Pakistani troops in Saudi Arabia serving Saudi Arabia? why dont they service Pakistan instead?(according to your logic)
Military deployments under government agreements are completely different from recruitment by Iran of Pakistanis for proxy conflicts in other countries.

Even if your govt wanted to track them, they actually cant, sorry. I say this because its a fair conclusion to say that the central Pakistani govt has lost control of order and sovereignty in Pakistan's outer border areas, like Balochistan for eg. When a central govt's presence and control are weak, alternative, negative forces will fill that vacuum. Your govt should move out there and upgrade infrastructure, economy, housing, medical and security.
Did you knew that Iran lost thousands and thousands of regular police and security personnel on the Pakistan border since 1979 ? The Pakistanis were never serious about guarding their side of the border.

I already gave you clear evidence of Pakistani public opinion via the PEW polls. Pakistan is the ONLY country where a majority of the population has a positive view of Iran.

That positive perception has been going down since Iran’s involvement in conflicts in the Middle East and its support for Indian terrorists, spies and agendas and its regime’s unsubstantiated blame game Against Pakistan over terrorism in Sistan.
As I said before, we can't stay passive in the region. We are a regional power and the war in Syria directly affected our security and interests. I'm afraid to tell you that when it comes to our security, the opinions of Pakistanis isn't one of our priorities. I'm sure you understand why.

As for India, our ties with India date back to thousands of years ago. They are a country like other countries. We are not doing anything against Pakistan with India. If you want to talk about Chabahar, well, sorry but you can't expect us to turn down a good foreign investment because of you. It's not like Pakistan is our ally. Iran's Supreme Leader publicly condemned Indian actions in Kashmir. Did your Arab allies condemn India officially? Did they do anything significant against them?

And I wasn't talking about the opinion of Pakistanis about Iran in this thread. I was talking about the public opinion in Pakistan about Iran's role in Syria.

What ridiculous claim? Do you think that Pakistanis were in favor of Iran's alliance with Syria before forming the Zanyabiyoun Brigade? Do you think that was a turning point when Pakistanis suddenly stopped supporting Iran's policies in Syria?

Pakistan PM believes present top Mulla of Iran is his spiritual leader and that of all people of Pakistan, and he said it in official statement and he's a most authoritative PM of Pakistan's history!

If you have PM in your pocket along with his cabinet and along with his authority, you consider all Pakistan serving your interests at ALL costs.

Only complication suddenly arise is COVID, i don't think families of FIGHTERs will allow their men few months to travel through Iran.

But Pakistani troops are also in Saudi Arabia. Are they serving Saudi Arabia? sorry, just seeing if there is a double standard here.

Pakistanis protect the saudi royal family. Tahts it. Do I agree with it. No

And your credible evidence for that is what exactly?
I have already gave the argument... when a person agree to give his life on movement of finger by the Supreme leader than vote for local leader matters not and Pakistan PM consider Iranian Mulla as SUPREME leader, what do you expect followers to do?
In recent elections, we have seen all PPP vote swung to Imran Khan, this is statistics.
What followed in Pakistan and it's foreign policy is public knowledge, not limited to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom