What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me evidence where i said they are NOT fighting for their ideals you clown. The only thing you have proven is that the majority that die in Israeli airstrikes in Arab countries are most of Pakistani and Arab origin and also a few bit of Turkish terrorists inside of Syria.
Assad is not even Shi'a. They are Alawi-Nusayriyya.

let’s not make this recruitment a ‘sky is falling’ campaign and use it as an excuse to vilify and attack all Pakistani Shia

We have seen much bigger skies falling on baseless acquisitions against Saudi Arabia, examples IMCTC, murder of Saudi journalist, alliance with US, not allowing women to drive, etc. etc.

@Trango Towers got personal first but that's probably compliant vilification of all non sect. less Muslims !

If we believe repeated claims that Saudis are equally responsible for crimes against Pakistan's sovereignty, than it's natural that equal evidence is demanded and if not than that is un-natural.

Members have pointed at labor laws of Saudi Arabia but i consider it as their internal matter, but still i'll support if People, who have had bad experience with Arabs in their life before pdf, they should bring it up here and we'll support them even if they are enemies of Pakistan.

So i question the reason for hating Saudis as a policy, and even more to those who ask for clarification or try to argue!

Not everyone is fighting for the money. Many of them are fervent believers in their ideals. It is an insult to brand them as ''mercenaries''.
whatever .
اگر اینجوری برای چه شهید سلیمانی وقتی سپاه قدس نمیتونه حقوق اونها را یک ماه بده از بنیاد مستضعفان میخواهد در این ضمینه به او کمک کند.
https://www.hamshahrionline.ir/news...فتاح-حمله-به-روحانی-از-ماجرای-حاج-قاسم-و-حقوق

no don't pay them and you see how long they fight for you .
If we don't allow zairin to hand carry $ and use our national airline for that purpose, you will not have money to feed your self.

That's what I call sectarian mindset.
In Iraq they only fought ISIS . and Syria is a secular country. Talking about Shia and Sunni there is laughable. And zeynabioun and fatemioun there are fighting sectarian groups like HTS and ISIS.

You cannot declare sectarianism anymore to distract from very real human rights abuses committed by Hizbullah, Liwa Zanabiyoun, Liwa Fatimayoun, and other proxies in Syria.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-raped-in-syrias-war-u-n-report-idUSKCN1GR1PZ

ButtMan !
Who said Pakistan a Sovereign State ?
Pakistan is puppet of Saudi & US..

Why Riyal Sharif went for killing Yemeni People ? Whose Order ? Saudi Badus ?
9.jpg

Mard e Momin went to Jorden to kill Palestines on Black September

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September
https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/print/253919-zia-and-the-palestinians

Pakistani soldiers were called back from Yemen immediately.

Black September was sadaqah jariya, PLO was being egged on by Israelis to take over Jordanian government. We prevented collapse of that government.

well there is the small difference of Isis being unvelcome in the country it operate , Zeynabioun and Fatemioun are not.
Isis is a UN recognized Terrorrist group , Zeynabioun and Fatemioun are not a recognized terrorist group.
the pakisan governmentban its people from joining ISIS , they didn't do that about Fatemioun.

Is it enough or you want me to continue

ask them and pakistan governent not me . and what hate ,they are there to protect them against HTS and ISIS

Accusations like these require evidence.

Pakistan is opposed to all proxies and terrorist groups.

as I said consider them a a security Company , Like Aegis Defense Services, Academi, Defion Internacional, Triple Canopy, G4S Secure Solutions.
they don't represent Iran we just employed them for fight against Group like HTS and ISIS.

You are putting them in the same category as Blackwater terrorists. Sounds right.

G4S, a security firm which functions in occupied Palestine.

Show me evidence where i said they are NOT fighting for their ideals you clown. The only thing you have proven is that the majority that die in Israeli airstrikes in Arab countries are most of Pakistani and Arab origin and also a few bit of Turkish terrorists inside of Syria.

Those are extraordinary claims which require evidence.

If we don't allow zairin to hand carry $ and use our national airline for that purpose, you will not have money to feed your self.
you think how much money those Zaiirin bring here ?
sorry to break your bubble , but those money is a lot less than what we spend on Fatemioun and Zeynabioun Army

Accusations like these require evidence.

Pakistan is opposed to all proxies and terrorist groups.
which part need evidence ? the one that ISIS is an internationally recognized terrorist group?

Wasn’t PTM active during Raheel Sharif’s tenure?

The issue is that in the modern day and age, just taking out a few leaders for making incendiary speeches makes no difference. What you end up doing is making them martyrs.

This whole business of 5th Gen warfare involves a war of ideas and war of propaganda.

No PTM wasn't active as you pointed in your earlier post. Secondly there are no buyers of PTM's 5th generation war and why we should allow it when we know it.

Quite apparently national security policy is not same, what was laid out by General Rahil Sharif, and what we see is BLA and PTM going shifting to next gear. I can only hold state responsible who is missing in action.

whatever .
اگر اینجوری برای چه شهید سلیمانی وقتی سپاه قدس نمیتونه حقوق اونها را یک ماه بده از بنیاد مستضعفان میخواهد در این ضمینه به او کمک کند.
https://www.hamshahrionline.ir/news/497835/سکوت-در-برابر-فتاح-حمله-به-روحانی-از-ماجرای-حاج-قاسم-و-حقوق
Nabayad begim ke baraye pul mijangan. baraye iran khub nist.

Yea, so ? Further proof that Iran doesn't discriminate. We had a defence pact with him and he activated it when the zombies started to invade.

No PTM wasn't active as you pointed in your earlier post. Secondly there are no buyers of PTM's 5th generation war and why we should allow it when we know it.

Quite apparently national security policy is not same, what was laid out by General Rahil Sharif, and what we see is BLA and PTM going shifting to next gear. I can only hold state responsible who is missing in action.
If PTM was not active during Raheel Sharif’s tenure, then how can you argue that RS would have had a different policy towards PTM?

The PMLN didn’t do anything against PTM either.

So far, everything they are doing is technically covered under ‘freedom of speech’. If there is evidence of them receiving funds illegally from foreign governments, then they should be prosecuted.

Assad is in fact a secular person. Possibly agnostic. The Baath Party of Syria is a secular party just like the Baath Party of Iraq used to be.
The whole idea of Iran supporting Syria because of sectarian ideology is a propaganda by the same people who have established brainwashing madrassas in Pakistan.

Assad is in fact a secular person. Possibly agnostic. The Baath Party of Syria is a secular party just like the Baath Party of Iraq used to be.
The whole idea of Iran supporting Syria because of sectarian ideology is a propaganda by the same people who have established brainwashing madrassas in Pakistan.
Whatever the reason behind supporting Assad - Iran’s policy of recruiting Pakistanis in Liwa Zainabiyoun is backfiring in terms of public opinion in Pakistan.

What is it, a few hundred fighters? Iran can use its own human resources for this instead of continuing to cause sectarian divisions in Pakistan.

If PTM was not active during Raheel Sharif’s tenure, then how can you argue that RS would have had a different policy towards PTM?

The PMLN didn’t do anything against PTM either.

So far, everything they are doing is technically covered under ‘freedom of speech’. If there is evidence of them receiving funds illegally from foreign governments, then they should be prosecuted.

General Rahil Sharif had defined his policy in his speeches and in his actions.

Nice try but it was the last months of 2010, they stopped my car in an area where it is now called "Assadist" area, and asked me "Are you from us or not?". They were asking my sect. Imagine, a security personnel of a state asks you such questions, it was doomed to fail.

Whatever the reason behind supporting Assad - Iran’s policy of recruiting Pakistanis in Liwa Zainabiyoun is backfiring in terms of public opinion in Pakistan.

What is it, a few hundred fighters? Iran can use its own human resources for this instead of continuing to cause sectarian divisions in Pakistan.
Whatever Iran does will backfire in Pakistan because the Pakistani media are controlled by people who don't like Iran. The problem is not with Iran forming a brigade in Syria from Pakistanis, the problem is that Pakistanis like to take sides, and their first priority for taking sides is religion.

You are putting them in the same category as Blackwater terrorists. Sounds right.

G4S, a security firm which functions in occupied Palestine.
who care were G4S work Zeynabioun and Fatemioun don't work there .
If somebody use a knife to kill other people will you ban knifes ?
and who recognized Black water as a terrorist group? by the way no of the Black-water executive work for Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom