What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the reason behind supporting Assad - Iran’s policy of recruiting Pakistanis in Liwa Zainabiyoun is backfiring in terms of public opinion in Pakistan.

What is it, a few hundred fighters? Iran can use its own human resources for this instead of continuing to cause sectarian divisions in Pakistan.
Weren't you one of those that blamed Iran for the attack that left 7 Pakistani soldiers dead ? Then later your own army declared the attack happened 14KM inside Pakistani territory. 14 KM !

You and your troll friends should be really ashamed.

Nice try but it was the last months of 2010, they stopped my car in an area where it is now called "Assadist" area, and asked me "Are you from us or not?". They were asking my sect. Imagine, a security personnel of a state asks you such questions, it was doomed to fail.
I don't believe in "my personal experience" stories on the internet. The Baath Party of Syria is a secular party. Period. And Assad himself is not a religious guy. Period.

The whole idea of Iran supporting Syria because of sectarian ideology is a propaganda by the same people who have established brainwashing madrassas in Pakistan.
Yea, so ? Further proof that Iran doesn't discriminate. We had a defence pact with him and he activated it when the zombies started to invade.
Yup, I know it's about regional hegemony but your Ayatollah believe them to be Muslim or not (just curious)?
Assad is in fact a secular person. Possibly agnostic.
But he pretends to be Muslim like Saddam did..

I don't believe in "my personal experience" stories on the internet. The Baath Party of Syria is a secular party. Period. And Assad himself is not a religious guy. Period.
I believe my own exprience than a million article you are going to post. In some countryside areas, Syrian people didn't have a mosque but some minivan with speakers. They barely conduct their mission as well but interested in sect of people. You can't impose on people your way of life. Syria deserves better.

Last edited:
His story is as real as the American democracy.

Pakistani media are controlled by people who don't like Iran.
Do you know fate of Pakistani elections is decided in Qum.
Just with 30% vote swing we can form govt.
Pakistani media always supported that swing.

Second, in 1972 Shia cleric Ayatollah Hasan Mahdi al-Shirazi declared “ the Alawis and the Shia are two synonymous words.” President Hafez al-Assad of Syria needed this sense of Islamic legitimacy to pacify the Sunni majority in Syria which questioned the government’s religious credentials. In exchange, Shirazi enjoyed the protection of the Syrian government during his exile in Syria and Lebanon.
https://www.juancole.com/2015/08/secular-alawites-crescent.html

Whatever Iran does will backfire in Pakistan because the Pakistani media are controlled by people who don't like Iran. The problem is not with Iran forming a brigade in Syria from Pakistanis, the problem is that Pakistanis like to take sides, and their first priority for taking sides is religion.
We are talking about a specific Issue - Iranian recruitment of militants from Pakistan.

Iran needs to stop.

I believe my own exprience than a million article you are going to post. In some countryside areas, Syrian people didn't have a mosque but some minivan with speakers. They barely conduct their conduct their mission as well. Syria deserves better.
And I believe you are lying. Nothing personal, just I don't believe your neutrality and your made up story. And I wasn't going to post any article. Why would I waste my time on such a thing? lol
The fact that the Baath Party is a secular system is well-known. Assad is far less religious than your president.

Yup, I know it's about regional hegemony but your Ayatollah believe them to be Muslim or not (just curious)?

But he pretends to be Muslim like Saddam did..
He doesn't pretend to be a Muslim. Does Asma Assad look like a Muslim wife to you?

Weren't you one of those that blamed Iran for the attack that left 7 Pakistani soldiers dead ? Then later your own army declared the attack happened 14KM inside Pakistani territory. 14 KM !

You and your troll friends should be really ashamed.
Quote me where I said that and you should be more ashamed of the terrorist Iranian government that suppresses peaceful protesters and dissidents.

Go to the main point. You want to press on that Iranians do not care about Pakistani muslims ? What is your main point ?

Go to the main point. You want to press on that Iranians do not care about Pakistani muslims ? What is your main point ?
The Iranian regime needs to Stop recruiting Pakistanis for its terrorist adventures abroad.

Sacrifice your own blood.

Hey! You're back! Your trolling was heartfeltly missed. Why don't you come troll in the Iranian Defense section anymore?

We are talking about a specific Issue - Iranian recruitment of militants from Pakistan.

Iran needs to stop.
You talked about backfiring, I told you why it backfired. Iran can't stay passive to the developments in the region. Even before forming Zanyabiyoun in Syria, Pakistanis didn't have a positive view about Iran's involvement in Syria. While the same people never bat an eye about suppressing Bahrainis in Bahrain.

Both you and @QWECXZ are making ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims about Pakistan and the views in Pakistan of various communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom