What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is correct, Baath party and Assad are secular, Bashar al Assad wife is Sunni. But the current scenario in Syria is different, it's become a sectarian war. This is why alot of people are commenting on the sectarian angle to the war.
Yes, and why did that happen? Because Syria was the only Arab country that had a strong, long lasting alliance with Iran. They couldn't tolerate it.

Syria was a beautiful country where everyone enjoyed equal rights and freedoms. Much better than those monarchies near the Persian Gulf. They ruined Syria to target Iran and now they are framing Iran as starting a sectarian war there while in reality anyone with the least knowledge of the Syrian politics knows that the Syrian system was and continues to be a secular system without any sectarian element in it.

You may assume and twist which ever way it please you.

FACTS:
PM of Pakistan hold Khamenai is his Supreme Leader and i have never met a Shia who hold any second person Supreme beside Khamenai.
If you ask of my impression, i say even Sulemani was more dear to Pakistani Shia than any Pakistani General. i'm giving no figures, only figures came thus far is from your side.

Next how is it derogatory, you are very sensitive, i same reference i asked you earlier but you ignored, when your comrades blame me does not amount to derogatory remarks to sect. less Muslims?
We understand your anger that Pakistan didn't send his army to Yemen and it was right decision. You must be learning and agreeing now. Also MBS is doing great job, but if he stayed in power. His own family member are working hard to topple him. Don't spend too much time in Iran-Saudi rift, in next few weeks or months they will sign the pact . Let me tell you something, in western world Iranian and Gulfi arabs or Saudi they get along very well. Saudi/Gulfi next generation who is now taking over financial sectors are extremely pro business . Being Pakistani we don't need to go so low that they get impression of economic slaves.
I have noticed we have huge psychological problem , we easily get inspired and adopt other culture .....Be Pakistani and proud of it.

They fight against Wahhabi lucifers who want to destroy Ahlubayt inheritance in Iraq and Syria.

They don't serve iran . just consider zeynabioun and fatemioun as some sort of security company . they are employed there .

Whoever they fight against; it's not war of Pakistan. And iran is actively involved in these terrorist activities inside and outside Pakistan. This can't keep going on forever, you can't be lucky all the time. Pakistan is no Saudi arabia or UAE, if you guys have any doubts ask Afghanistan and India. Iran is running out of her luck by instigating and recruiting Pakistanis for their terrorist activities.

Oh, I see. So, if a king recruits foreign mercenaries to kill unarmed protestors during a regional movement called the Arab Spring, that's an issue of law and order, but if a secular president asks for foreign assistance stopping head chopping, heart eating, armed to the teeth terrorists, that's an issue of sectarianism! Hypocrite much?

I learn a new thing every day I am on PDF. LOL
If you bomb my house, and harm my family or loved ones then, I honestly would skin you alive. That's nothing.

I doubt the numbers, as of now we never seen or meet any shia or any of friend or anyone or anyone ever arrest who went to Syria for war. But, it is fact shia's have emotional attachment with Hazrat Zainab a.s. This all mess up started when Daesh attacked and destroyed the graves of sahabi e rasol graves and grand daughter of Holy Prophet PBUH, Hazrat Zainab a.s. For example, the grave of Hazrat Hajar. sahabi e rasool
hujr-ibn.png

another sahabi e rasool Awais e qarni
Hazrat%20Owais%20Qarni.jpg

Not only this , Daesh destroyed and looted lots of Christian site and destroyed thousands of years old prophets graves. These Daesh terrorist ruined and destroyed Syria,don't which democracy they were bringing in Syria.
I am extremely pro heritage sites. And hate those who attack and destroy the landmarks anywhere around the world.

Same here brother, I believe it's a plot to destroy all Islamic history, wipe any history which reminds us of Islam and our Muslim forefathers.
Not just Daish but all those terrorist organisation. Who bombed graves of Alwiyah Allah azzawajal in Pakistan? Who bombed graves resting places in Iraq? Who destroyed Jannatul Baqqi in Saudi Arabia in 1818 and 1925?

We Sunnis also have emotional attachment with Bibi Zainab Alaisalaam, which true Muslim wouldn't?

If you bomb my house, and harm my family or loved ones then, I honestly would skin you alive. That's nothing.
I'm not surprised, because Turkey has been accused of supporting the ISIS and I can see their mentality in you.

I'm not surprised, because Turkey has been accused of supporting the ISIS and I can see their mentality in you.
ISIS is a terorist organization, I am talking about Syrian people on whom Assad is imposed forcefully by your likes. You people understand the language of brute force as seen in the latest drone campaing of Turkish Armed Forces.

ISIS is terrorist organization. ISIS is a terorist organization, I am talking about Syrian people on whom Assad is imposed forcefully.
You do realize that many of these so-called rebels later joined the ISIS. Right? This video is from the time that the ISIS wasn't a thing yet. It was still recruiting people.

You people understand the language of brute force as seen in the latest drone campaing of Turkish Armed Forces.
What latest campaign? The campaign that you submitted to Putin, gave unimaginable concessions and sat under the statue of Ekaterina The Great? Is that what you mean by the language of brute force? :D

Last edited:
The part where Pakistan allows its citizens to join them. That requires evidence.
show us when your government issued a warning to your citizen not to join them

These Pakistanis cannot go unpunished. Measures need to be taken to identify shia terrorism otherwise this will ultimately create unrest in Pakistan. Not to mention be a major embarrassment to Arab allies and Turkey.
another sectarian post

Same here brother, I believe it's a plot to destroy all Islamic history, wipe any history which reminds us of Islam and our Muslim forefathers.
Not just Daish but all those terrorist organisation. Who bombed graves of Alwiyah Allah azzawajal in Pakistan? Who bombed graves resting places in Iraq? Who destroyed Jannatul Baqqi in Saudi Arabia in 1818 and 1925?

We Sunnis also have emotional attachment with Bibi Zainab Alaisalaam, which true Muslim wouldn't?
Unfortunately , we lost many Holy Islamic sites in Mecca and Madina in the name of extension, which were built and preserve by Ottoman empire with great respect. Ottoman were sunni not shia, but Holy Prophet PBUH linked heritage is not property of one , it is property of all muslims. But, don't understand why people give the destruction of these holy sites a religious or sectarian color. Again all heritage sites belong to any religion should be preserved, Muslim, Chrisitan,Jews or any other religion.
Even present day Turks has so much respect for there forefathers, they went inside Syria to protect this Tomb..
original.jpg

I doubt the numbers, as of now we never seen or meet any shia or any of friend or anyone or anyone ever arrest who went to Syria for war. But, it is fact shia's have emotional attachment with Hazrat Zainab a.s. This all mess up started when Daesh attacked and destroyed the graves of sahabi e rasol graves and grand daughter of Holy Prophet PBUH, Hazrat Zainab a.s. For example, the grave of Hazrat Hajar. sahabi e rasool
hujr-ibn.png

another sahabi e rasool Awais e qarni
Hazrat%20Owais%20Qarni.jpg

Not only this , Daesh destroyed and looted lots of Christian site and destroyed thousands of years old prophets graves. These Daesh terrorist ruined and destroyed Syria,don't which democracy they were bringing in Syria.
I am extremely pro heritage sites. And hate those who attack and destroy the landmarks anywhere around the world.

And what are the numbers you both read in my post?

Addressing your post, i will not discuss Isis here but i reject the excuse you gave against the subject matter.
While considering Iranian crimes against sovereignty of Pakistan, security agencies should have banned travel to Syria, which didn't happened.

Now COVID has come as blessing to the people of middleast, otherwise Imran Khan's supreme leader would have profiting from Pakistanis as we speak.

Good news is Asad will weakened in coming weeks, and this means less terrorism in middleast.

Whoever they fight against; it's not war of Pakistan. And iran is actively involved in these terrorist activities inside and outside Pakistan. This can't keep going on forever, you can't be lucky all the time. Pakistan is no Saudi arabia or UAE, if you guys have any doubts ask Afghanistan and India. Iran is running out of her luck by instigating and recruiting Pakistanis for their terrorist activities.
no , you are angry , when you calmed down , then we talk

Unfortunately , we lost many Holy Islamic sites in Mecca and Madina in the name of extension, which were built and preserve by Ottoman empire with great respect. Ottoman were sunni not shia, but Holy Prophet PBUH linked heritage is not property of one , it is property of all muslims. But, don't understand why people give the destruction of these holy sites a religious or sectarian color. Again all heritage sites belong to any religion should be preserved, Muslim, Chrisitan,Jews or any other religion.

I'm surprised at your regret, when you and other disciples of Supreme Leader fail to condemn missile attack on Mecca city.
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/reuter...ed-houthi-missiles-in-mecca-province/44975966

Yes, and why did that happen? Because Syria was the only Arab country that had a strong, long lasting alliance with Iran. They couldn't tolerate it.

Syria was a beautiful country where everyone enjoyed equal rights and freedoms. Much better than those monarchies near the Persian Gulf. They ruined Syria to target Iran and now they are framing Iran as starting a sectarian war there while in reality anyone with the least knowledge of the Syrian politics knows that the Syrian system was and continues to be a secular system without any sectarian element in it.

Your correct 100%. Bashar al Assad never promoted shia islam in Syria, he was like a secular person who was arab nationalist and Baathist. I am not saying he was good or bad but the sectarian angle was not there. So many top western sunni scholars used to visit Syria for Islamic studies.
I always wanted to visit Syria, feel heart broken.

One point for all PDF members to note is, back in the days when Iraq was attacked to kill Saddam Hussein, the western media was pushing for a war in Syria to destroy Assad, they even accused Saddam of moving his nuclear and chemical weapons to Syria, but they got stuck in Iraq and Afghanistan and couldn't move to Syria.

Then when Hizbollah and Israel 34days war took place, I remember the western media and Israeli leadership clearly saying Syria funds Hizbollah and this is why the operation failed. Israel generals/minister made clear statements that our next move on Hizbollah will be different. I was assuming the usa will attack Syria but never imagined an internal war. Quiet frightening.

Back to topic, since the Syrian war has turned in to a sectarian war, and many Pakistanis are fighting on behest of Iran, this is why some Pakistanis are upset. We do not want to be part of a sectarian war, we dont want extremist coming back to Pakistan.

And what are the numbers you both read in my post?

Addressing your post, i will not discuss Isis here but i reject the excuse you gave against the subject matter.
While considering Iranian crimes against sovereignty of Pakistan, security agencies should have banned travel to Syria, which didn't happened.

Now COVID has come as blessing to the people of middleast, otherwise Imran Khan's supreme leader would have profiting from Pakistanis as we speak.

Good news is Asad will weakened in coming weeks, and this means less terrorism in middleast.
I think I gave my example many times, being a victim of sectarian violence. Did we ever get justice ? ... I failed to understand when and where Iranian came in. Pakistan has huge Shia population and 95 pecent don't even know if any Iranian exist somewhere in Pakistan. Don't drag Pakistani shia in your sectarian rift. Pakistani shia are the victim of sectarian violence and you know very well. They never raise arm against state and talk against Pakistan. Unlike TTP,Lej and Taliban or Mullah Sufi Mohammad who went Afghanistan with 10,000 men to fight against NATO and came back Pakistan with 100 men ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom