What's new

Iran Army tests combat readiness with surprise drills near Turkey border

If Iran and its allies puts weight behind SDF in Suriye then it will be interesting to see what happens on lines of KSA vs Houthis to Turkey.

Not gonna happen. Erdogan will not push deep in syrian territory and turkish economy wont be able to take this hit.

Kurds are Iranic people. An ancient warrior ethnicity of Iranic plateau they will never bow (even though I hate ethnic politics)

I am an Azeri Iranian Turk. We are the sword of our nation Iran. Always have been ...

journal.pgen.1008385.g001.PNG

This is from a very recent, deep genetic study on Iranians. The graphs show the genetic distances of different Iranic groups.

Turkmens are a half-way mix between Turkics and Iranics. Azaris show a little shift to the right where Turkmens are but overwhelmingly cluster with the main Iranic groups.
Also interestingly Iranian Arabs cluster close to Iranic groups and far away from Arabs.

Fortunately this outcome shows that Azaris just had a language shift. There is no room for different interpretation.

Infact Iranics form such a unique and "clean" independent cluster today that in term of ethnics, we are one of the few distinct populations in the world.

If Iran and its allies puts weight behind SDF in Suriye then it will be interesting to see what happens on lines of KSA vs Houthis to Turkey.

Not gonna happen. Erdogan will not push deep in syrian territory and turkish economy wont be able to take this hit.

Kurds are Iranic people. An ancient warrior ethnicity of Iranic plateau they will never bow (even though I hate ethnic politics)

I am an Azeri Iranian Turk. We are the sword of our nation Iran. Always have been ...
As an azari, I second that!

Even the royal court of the Ottomans spoke Persian.
When the kings of Iran and Ottomans wrote letters to each other, they only wrote in persian, and these letters still exist today.

Also it is simply incorrect to say that the Safavids were Azari... people who say this do not know the history.
Shah Esmaeil, the founder of Safavids was half european on his mothers side, and Kurdish on his fathers side, even though he had Azari liniage as well.

This is actually how typical Iranians are... they all would have some Kurdish, Azari, Persian, Lor, Gilaki mixes, and this is what the enemies of Iran can not undrestand.
What the hell are you talking about? He is the first leader made Turkish language the language of the Safavids... How easily you can lie without a single information... this things take all the respect i had to Iranian members here... Now i understand that you struggle for a reason..

i am impressed by 70s era helis and cannons of the drill, also gear of soldiers that belong to 70s. next time please notify us before drill.

What the hell are you talking about? He is the first leader made Turkish language the language of the Safavids... How easily you can lie without a single information... this things take all the respect i had to Iranian members here... Now i understand that you struggle for a reason..

LOL.... As I said before, the letters still exit and are on display in museums. Here is the actual letter by the Ottoman Sultan to Esmail Shah, written in Persian. Its not me who has been lying to budy....the ones who told you Esmail shah was a Tork are the ones lying:

http://malekmuseum.org/artifact/1393.04.03846/009/نامه‌های+فارسی-نامه+سلطان+حسین+میرزابایقرا+که+در+پاسخ+شاه+اسماعیل+یکم+نوشته+است#

By the way, since Im teaching you some actual history, not the bullcrap told to you by your government..... all the Turkic invaders adapted persian as their language, including the greatest Turkic leader, TIMURLANE, or Taymoor lang. Here is his actual letter in Persian that he wrote to the king of France, Lui XI, after he destroyed the Ottomans:

1398050816401251179975210.jpg

1398050816401251179975210.jpg

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1398/05/08/2062992/نامه-فارسی-تیمور-لنگ-به-پادشاه-فرانسه-تصویر

Nobody cares about what you or brainwashed internet warriors like you think.

i am impressed by 70s era helis and cannons of the drill, also gear of soldiers that belong to 70s. next time please notify us before drill.

if only Iran opened a.ss like the sauds and bought overpriced American junk.... then it would look good in pictures...

If Iran wants to, it would cut Turkey in half. Iran is the grandmaster of playing the proxy game. and kurds are a potential proxy if push comes to shove. I would be afraid of Iranian special forces infiltrating, and arming the hell out of Kurdish "freedom fighters" if I were you.

It would lead to unimaginable losses and a war you are not accustomed to.... with that said, Iran and turkey have wisely decided not to fight each other. and that is a wise decision on both sides as we both would lose in such a scenario (and everyone else would win)

Heres another fact to ponder:

Azeri rebellions against the Iranian state: 0

Kurdish rebellions against a Turkish state that didn't even acknowledge the existence of "mountain turks" until recently? : many

azeri's are probably the most loyal ethnic grouop in Iran today.... you are seriously miscalculating if you think they will abandon iran for turkey.

its just for show.. even Turkey understand it..
if Turkey wouldnt be there, Iran could have been attacked by US and others already.. Turkey being with Iran create huge questions...
Iran doesnt need an enemy like Turkey.. we have 500 years no war history, which both country would to stick to it.. half iran population are Turkish origin..
one interesting point, When Iran and Irag war happened, Iran used all Turkish origin soldiers in war, but once the 8 year war ended, all the Generals became Turkish origin.. even todays defence minister is speaking Turkish and most of defense guys are Turkish origin..
For a thousand years now Azari are the greatest soldiers of Iran, not a big secret. Under the shah all Army command was Azari.

The Ottomans always called the Turks stupis.... Ardugan is trying to prove them right by invading Northern Syria.

if only Iran opened a.ss like the sauds and bought overpriced American junk.... then it would look good in pictures...

If Iran wants to, it would cut Turkey in half. Iran is the grandmaster of playing the proxy game. and kurds are a potential proxy if push comes to shove. I would be afraid of Iranian special forces infiltrating, and arming the hell out of Kurdish "freedom fighters" if I were you.

It would lead to unimaginable losses and a war you are not accustomed to.... with that said, Iran and turkey have wisely decided not to fight each other. and that is a wise decision on both sides as we both would lose in such a scenario (and everyone else would win)

Heres another fact to ponder:

Azeri rebellions against the Iranian state: 0

Kurdish rebellions against a Turkish state that didn't even acknowledge the existence of "mountain turks" until recently? : many

azeri's are probably the most loyal ethnic grouop in Iran today.... you are seriously miscalculating if you think they will abandon iran for turkey.
the thing is, Eu make PKK go against Turkey, because they want both sides to loose blood. On the other hand, Turkey doesnt want either Turkish people loose blood or Iran collapse. Turkey need Iran and vise versa in case All those Lunatic Arabic sheykhs try to join up.. We saw how Turkey needed Iran's help in Qatar issue. In case of Turkish response needed, Irans airspace was the perfect location..

Nobody cares about what you or brainwashed internet warriors like you think.
when i prove that you lie, i become a internet warrior? why dont you just try to prove yourself? because it is pure lie... dont you feel even shamed to do it? show me a single history book that says Shah Ismael Xetai, who made Turkish language a language of Safavids, was Kurd? he was born in Ardabil and died in Tabriz, who is even today only Turkish people live there..
Who grandparents are Sara Khatun And Qara Osman

You should feel shamed for sharing pure lie here... but you probably have a sick skin to handle it..

LOL....OK, I´ll show you, but you really should have done your own reasearch and not just believed what the Aliev family has told you:

Ismail was born to Martha and Shaykh Haydar on July 17, 1487 in Ardabil. His father, Haydar, was the sheikh of the Safaviyya Sufi order and a direct descendant of its Kurdish[9][10][11] founder, Safi-ad-din Ardabili (1252–1334).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_I

The Safavid Kings themselves claimed to be sayyids,[38] family descendants of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, although many scholars have cast doubt on this claim.[39] There seems now to be a consensus among scholars that the Safavid family hailed from Iranian Kurdistan,[29] and later moved to Azerbaijan, finally settling in the 11th century CE at Ardabil.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_dynasty

just a sentence below it says, His ancestry is mixed, having ancestors from various ethnic groups such as Georgian, Greek, Kurdish and Turkoman. which is simply bullshit...
You believe in this, which even you in 21th century doesnt even know where is your blood really mixed with,

or, Ismail was also a prolific poet who, under the pen name Khaṭāʾī (which means "he who made a mistake" which in Turkish hata is still mean the same) contributed greatly to the literary development of the Azerbaijani language.[7] He also contributed to Persian literature, though few of his Persian writings survive.

or this, When Ismail reached the age of 12, he came out of hiding and returned to Azerbaijan (historic Azerbaijan, also known as Iranian Azerbaijan) along with his followers. Ismail's rise to power was made possible by the Turkoman tribes of Anatolia and Azerbaijan, who formed the most important part of the Qizilbash movement

Can you even tell me if there is any persian word Qizilbash? It is pure Turkish word and you know that too..

You act exactly like Armians, they say dolma is Armenian food, and when you ask what does dolma mean in Armenian, they have no idea.. which Turkish meaning describe the food.

Back
Top Bottom