What's new

Iran arms embargo has officially been lifted by UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruise Missiles and Air Defence SAMs are what we should get from iran just as case studies or reverse engineering... we have other tech matured ones...

I am sure the Chinese can provide you with those, no need to reverse engineer. I assume Pakistan's lack of air defence procurement is due to budget restrains, again, China can give you a quick fix in that area.

actually Iran was really interested in JF- 17 block 3
it still is! wants around two hundred. But Jeff alone will not do good without AWACS and refueling tanker fleet supporting it.

And not just buy Jeff even we in Pak also do not operate only one type of aircraft, diversify it and learn to play in the Modern Network centric warfare! WITH A STRONG DATALINK linking the entire fleet together.

That Airliner destroying accident must be kept in mind! If Iranis had EW dedicated aircrafts as well as AWACS fleet of thirty forty aircrafts guarding the airspace round the clock, then that airline accident wont have ever happened! As well as finally you would be able to stop those so called mysterious ''F35''{we in Pak strongly believe they r F35 attacks most likely israeli or USAF} attacks in yr country too that take out warehouses and what not.

Also those random israeli airstrikes in Syria will also stop for good and on top of it giving u an offensive capability to punish that little country.

I am sure the Chinese can provide you with those, no need to reverse engineer. I assume Pakistan's lack of air defence procurement is due to budget restrains, again, China can give you a quick fix in that area.
Pakistan lacks a SAM system but we could have had it in early 2000s but we instead for Project Vision and created a strong base to induct SAMs...

And Iranian tech can provide us with a good case study

it still is! wants around two hundred.

Iran has never shown interest in JF-17 officially. Where are you getting this from? JF-17 will not serve Iran's requirements. It, especially in its next versions is a decent jet, but every nations has its own needs.

But Jeff alone will not do good without AWACS and refueling tanker fleet supporting it.

True, AWCS will certainly be on Iran's list.

That Airliner destroying accident must be kept in mind! If Iranis had EW dedicated aircrafts as well as AWACS fleet of thirty forty aircrafts guarding the airspace round the clock, then that airline accident wont have ever happened!

The airliner incident would not have been any different if Iran had AWACS. The incident was the fault of not grounding the air-fleet and the lack of IFF on the TOR-M1 system.

As well as finally you would be able to stop those so called mysterious ''F35''{we in Pak strongly believe they r F35 attacks most likely israeli or USAF} attacks in yr country too that take out warehouses and what not.

I would be pretty surprised if Pakistanis fell for such a silly and comical claim than F-35 had anything to do with that incident. Those attacks were caused by saboteurs, they have been arrested. The F-35 story was invented by a Kuwaiti newspaper known for its make up claims. F-35 is a good plane, but it cannot perform the sort of work being claimed.

Also those random israeli airstrikes in Syria will also stop for good and on top of it giving u an offensive capability to punish that little country.

Syria is right next door to Israel and given Syria's current situation, Iran did not want to make it worse but inviting more destruction by retaliating to Israeli attacks. The reason Iran does not respond is not because it can't, but because it choses restrain for now. Iran's goal in Syria is to create a new front against the zionists, they know this hence why they're so desperate to stop it, and of course they will fail.

Iran has never shown interest in JF-17 officially. Where are you getting this from? JF-17 will not serve Iran's requirements. It, especially in its next versions is a decent jet, but every nations has its own needs.

True, AWCS will certainly be on Iran's list.

The airliner incident would not have been any different if Iran had AWACS. The incident was the fault of not grounding the air-fleet and the lack of IFF on the TOR-M1 system.

I would be pretty surprised if Pakistanis fell for such a silly and comical claim than F-35 had anything to do with that incident. Those attacks were caused by saboteurs, they have been arrested. The F-35 story was invented by a Kuwaiti newspaper known for its make up claims. F-35 is a good plane, but it cannot perform the sort of work being claimed.

Syria is right next door to Israel and given Syria's current situation, Iran did not want to make it worse but inviting more destruction by retaliating to Israeli attacks. The reason Iran does not respond is not because it can't, but because it choses restrain for now. Iran's goal in Syria is to create a new front against the zionists, they know this hence why they're so desperate to stop it, and of course they will fail.
Kid! stop talking about things you have no idea about!

This shows yr lack of awareness and education.

Pakistan lacks a SAM system but we could have had it in early 2000s but we instead for Project Vision and created a strong base to induct SAMs...

And Iranian tech can provide us with a good case study
we dont anymore, LY series and now FD2K series are doing a fine job. However what we need is a LRSAM system like S series of Russia! ideally S five hundred.

Kid! stop talking about things you have no idea about!

This shows yr lack of awareness and education.

Try not replying with drivel and instead put more effort into your replies. Most of your comment is basically made up with nothing to back it up, like the claim Iran wanted 200 JF-17. Did you dream this up?

we dont anymore, LY series and now FD2K series are doing a fine job. However what we need is a LRSAM system like S series of Russia! ideally S five hundred.
By we havent got a good amount of SAMs... we have Ly80 deployed at important locations... FD2000 is being tested and integrated into system made under Project Vision... and yeah we will need S500 but real question will be how we integrate it into our Project Vision system which... we should start preparing for it on basic level...

We have got our own coded softwares that are integrated into Western assets and Chinese assets but we hardly have any Russian asset that is integrated into Project Vision...

You made a claim for which you cannot provide a single source and you claim others "don't know anything". Go back to sleep and let me know what else you dream about.
Sunshine! thats our forum here where yr commenting, let me remind you first. If u dont like how things r done here simply BUZZ OFF!

You have also failed to provide a link saying your not interested in JF series either. And what i have said was that these are all aircrafts available to yr country, it was an irani member who said iran was interested in it. Which i know for a fact that they do, {read the articles of IDEAS-2018 irani delegation saying they want two hundred of them. Oh BTW that delegation had a IRGC's naval commander as its head of delegation} Go u have google, search about it and see for yourself. I wont spoon feed you.
By we havent got a good amount of SAMs... we have Ly80 deployed at important locations... FD2000 is being tested and integrated into system made under Project Vision... and yeah we will need S500 but real question will be how we integrate it into our Project Vision system which... we should start preparing for it on basic level...

We have got our own coded softwares that are integrated into Western assets and Chinese assets but we hardly have any Russian asset that is integrated into Project Vision...
kakay! FD2K is operational! kiss dunya main betha ha, my own friend is in Air Defence who operate it.
Man, you sound and look like a retard.
haha good! so now that will remind you to keep yr mouth shut if u have no idea what yr talking about next time.

Last edited:
Sunshine! thats our forum here where yr commenting, let me remind you first. If u dont like how things r done here simply BUZZ OFF!

This is not your uncle's forum, you don't say who stays or leaves. If you can't handle the heat, then don't come out with invented claims then maybe you won't put yourself in this hole.

You have failed to provide a link saying your not interested in JF series.

1- You made a claim that Iran is interested in J-17
2- You were asked to provide a source
3- You failed
4- Now you claim it is my responsibility to prove a negative

It seems you have an altered sense of reality.

And what i have said was that these are all aircrafts available to yr country, it was an irani member who said iran was interested in it.

You do realise an Iranian member on the internet does not represents Iran officially, right?

Which i know for a fact that they do, {read the articles of IDEAS-2018 irani delegation saying they want two hundred of them. Oh BTW that delegation had a IRGC's naval commander as its head of delegation} Go u have google search about it and see for yourself. I wont spoon feed you.

There is no such claim, and no source for it on the internet. You're either:

1- Dreaming this claim
2- Confusing Iran with another country
3- Downright lying

Either way, there is zero evidence Iran ever showed an interest in the JF-17. The only fighter jet Iran openly talked about purchasing was the su-30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom