What's new

Iran arms embargo has officially been lifted by UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good news for russia and china. It will allow big ticket sales to iran. Though due to low oil prices and years of sanctions, i doubt if iran would be able to buy too much. JF17 can be a good option for them.

Congratulations to the Iranian brothers. Long but not impossible. Muslim supremacy shall return to it's glory inshaAllah.

in history İran never fought against Christians ,
İran always was a pawn of VATICAN to fight Muslims and İSLAM

Do you think İran will fight for İSLAM against Russia or China or Europe or The US or İsrael ? never

The US-İsrael and The EU play new card against Türkiye ..... its İran

They failed to start a war between İran and Turkiye over Syria
this time The US-İsrael and The EU wants to start a war between İran and Turkiye over Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict

RIP İran

125 million TURKS ( Turkiye+Azerbaijan+35/40 million Turks in İran ) will liberate Southern Azerbaijan too

I remind everyone , İran was ruled by the TURKS for over 950 years between 960s and 1925

Last edited:
Turks/Ottomans have always been land thieves..... it is great that Iran fights off these thieves......they murder, steal and rape....and they are meant to be good Muslems??!​

Turks/Seljuks/Ottomans always protected Muslims and İslamic World from Christian Crusaders

and after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire , criminal The US,The UK, France , İsrael , Russia and İran killed millions of Muslim Arabs in Algeria , Libya , Palestine , İraq , Syria , etc

they murder, steal and rape ...... enjoy you Arabs who were allies with them

now if Iranis are serious, start buying and building a complete fleet of AWACS along with real and credible fighter jet fleet. Along with refueling tankers fleet.

JF- 17 series , J 10 series, Su series series are available to them. Tanks like Russian ''T'' series Al Khalid series or Chinese ''Type'' series are all available as well.

Dont do that foolishness again of just buying S four hundred and thinking you have conquered the world. Modernize the armed forces in all 3 services, Army, Navy and airforce.
actually Iran was really interested in JF- 17 block 3

Turks/Seljuks/Ottomans always protected Muslims and İslamic World from Christian Crusaders

and after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire , criminal The US,The UK, France , İsrael , Russia and İran killed millions of Muslim Arabs in Algeria , Libya , Palestine , İraq , Syria , etc

they murder, steal and rape ...... enjoy you Arabs who were allies with them

Like most Torks, you are clueless about history.
You think when the Ottomans whent to Moslem lands, they just came in peace?
They Murdered, raped and luted... this is why Iran was always right to fight the theaving Mungol wannabes.

Like most Torks, you are clueless about history.
You think when the Ottomans whent to Moslem lands, they just came in peace?
They Murdered, raped and luted... this is why Iran was always right to fight the theaving Mungol wannabes.

learn history

Arabs murdered, raped and luted Turkic People in Central Asia between 705 and 780 AD
Then MONGOLS killed millions of Arabs and Persians in the Middle East

and Muslims TURKS beat Crusaders and Mongols ... or whole Arap Countries would be destroyed by Crusaders and Mongols

btw now criminal The US,The UK, France , İsrael , Russia and İran are destroying Muslim Arabs in Libya , Palestine , İraq , Syria , etc

That's all black mailing to Arab world. First corona did its job in bringing Arabs on their knees, and now Iran, as a mad dog(I don't mean it, it's what USA and Europe thinks) will be unleashed on Arabs.
This will further degrade not only Arab worlds condition, but also Iran itself.
If Iran and Arab world is still not understanding Christian world's tactics, then Allah bless you guys. Nobody will save you now.
BTW, Jews are brought here in Middle East just for murder, and if they don't understand Christian Protestant worlds tactics, then again, nobody can save you as well.
I see the whole area, right from Sudan to Iran, in fire already.
Guys, please wake up. Be it Jew, Persian or Arab, you all are getting used by Protestant Christian world.

Last edited:
LOL little kid.....I actually know real history.....unlike you.
Tell me why the Ottomans hated Turks, and called the idiots and donkies??

It was Sallaheddin, a Kurd, who destroyed the Crusaders.....nothing to do with Mongol Torks.

Also....lets took at real facts... who helped the USA in murdering Iraqis? Who has US bases in their country? Who has relations with Israel and has bought billions of weapons from them?
Who has been helping the CIA created ISIS in Syria? Who has been mudering people in Libya for oil?

They already give shelter to Baloch rebels. No arm embargo simply means more problems from Iran. They will buy jets as well which is also a big worry for pakistan. Overall we are in a very complicated situation.

Congratulations to Imran Khan and party.
you are a funny man. tell one thing
who would are to trade with Iran when even trading with Turky has been declared haram as per the Fatwa from KSA?

by the way if you really want to congratulate then do it for siding with Azerbijan who have been successful in their war against pesky Armenians and their halal and not so halal allies.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
LOL little kid.....I actually know real history.....unlike you.
Tell me why the Ottomans hated Turks, and called the idiots and donkies??

because of some alawites who worked for shia İran .....

It was Sallaheddin, a Kurd, who destroyed the Crusaders.....nothing to do with Mongol Torks.

ignorant little kid learn history

1) Sallaheddin and his Uncle were commander in Turkish Army .... NUREDDİN ZENGİ sent Sallaheddin and his Uncle to Egypt with Turkishh Army

2) Sallaheddin was Arab , not Kurd .............. Kurds never had State and Army in history

3) There were many Crusades and Turks ( Seljuks - Mamluks ) beat Crusaders

when TURKS ( Seljuks ) beat Byzantine Empire to conquer Anatolia in 1071 , Christian Europe was one unite against the TURKS in 1096 as Crusaders

BAIBARS KHAN was Turkic origin Sultan of Egypt in the Mamluk Bahri dynasty
He was Commander of the Turkic MAMLUK forces that inflicted a defeat on the 7th Crusade of King Louis IX of France

Turkic origin BAIBARS KHAN also led the vanguard of the Turkic MAMLUK forces at the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260 which marked the first substantial defeat of the Mongol army and is considered a turning point in history

so India , Iran , Anatolia , Egypt , all Middle East , N.Africa , E.Africa , Hungary , Romania , Greece and all Balkans were ruled by Turkic Dynasties for centuries

I posted this on other thread but I will post it here also:

Ironic how Pakistanis have been expecting procurement of Chinese fighters just around the corner for decades and now Iran will almost certainly manage to beat us to the punch and procure Chinese fighters before Pakistan. With Iran, they will not build up this stupid hype like Pakistan has been doing for last 10 years, Iran has the money so they will just buy whatever they want without any kind of show.

Despite being iron ally of China, I would not be surprised if Chinese got frustrated with Pakistan for taking so long and dragging feet on placing order for even a few J-10. I fully expect China to sell order of 50 to 100 J-10's that were earmarked and designated for Pakistan at half price but Pakistan took so long that now they will go to Iran instead. And it's hard to blame China for incompetence of PAF procurement program. Don't be fooled by Iran, they might have sanctions, but their economy is in excellent condition, they have tons of cash flow, and their economy is in much better shape than Pakistan. They have the money to drop an order for 100 J-10 procurement tomorrow with zero fanfare like its nothing, while China quietly sells Pakistan's J-10's to Iran for as long as Pakistan takes to decide something as obvious and basic as PAF needing to urgently acquire J-10's and that should have been done yesterday. Mark my words, Iran will beat Pakistan to the punch and buy out our own designated J-10's marked for PAF from China before us. This is the difference between Iran and Pakistan, their leadership is far more decisive and practical than ours, they don't have any stupid hype buildup for years like Pakistan with J-10, they will just buy it without any fanfare, and soon J-10 will be operational in Iran while Pakistan keeps dreaming with an indecisive and imaginary procurement program. Iran knows they don't have unlimited time to buy these fighters so they won't waste decades like Pakistan.

As the saying goes, even a bad decision is better than no decision.

Pakistan will only wake up once they realize that they took so long that Iran managed to buy the J-10's China had designated for PAF from us and put them into service.

I must say it is very ironic that China bought blueprints for J-10 from Israel and now they will sell it to Iran.
I agree that they will buy but there is another thing that we are ignoring and that is security of pakistan. Iran is under indian influence and can use latest fighter jets against pakistan as well. Make no mistake. Iran buying jets means more pressure on paf. Iran has the money. Iran can even afford 100 f-16 but America will not sell and Americans will blacklist companies of Europe if they try to sell jets but China can sell to Iran. Jets in Iran in large numbers will be a headache for paf.

They already give shelter to Baloch rebels. No arm embargo simply means more problems from Iran. They will buy jets as well which is also a big worry for pakistan. Overall we are in a very complicated situation.

The US-İsrael lifted arms embargo on İran
because of İran is new play card against Turkiye , Azerbaijan and Pakistan

İran never will buy weapons from Pakistan .... but from Russia ( including hundreds of SU-30 Jets and S400 Air Defense Systems )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom