What's new

Iran Armeni increase brotherly relationships

New Recruit

Reaction score
Mod Edit

Yerevan attaches great significance to Tehran ties: Armenian president

Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan (file photo)
Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:7PM GMT

Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan says Yerevan is interested in expanding relations with Tehran despite US-engineered moves to downgrade diplomatic ties between the two countries.

Addressing a large crowd of people in the southern Armenian city of Meghri on Thursday, Sargsyan said Armenia attaches great significance to the development of ties with Iran.

He also expressed gratitude over Iran’s active and efficient cooperation with Armenia, and praised the Islamic Republic for its readiness to implement joint projects with its northern neighbor.

The Armenian president stated that Yerevan will seek to further enhance its relations will Iran, particularly in the field of business interactions.

Sargsyan went on to say that a section of the North-South Corridor, which is located on the Armenian soil will be finished by 2017, connecting Armenia, Iran and Georgia, and opening up new trade opportunities between the two countries.

The volume of trade between Iran and Armenia reached USD270 million in 2010. The figure now reportedly stands at USD300 million. The two countries have taken major strides over the past 20 years toward the expansion of economic ties, especially in the energy sector.

MP/SS
PressTV - Yerevan attaches great significance to Tehran ties: Armenian president

Armenians I have met here seem to have a negative opinion of Iran. It seems like at state level Armenia and Iran have friendly relations but Armenian people themselves hold negative opinions of Iranians, Iranians who regard Armenians as their brothers or friends, judging by my personal experiences with Armenians living and studying here.

Armenians I have met here seem to have a negative opinion of Iran. It seems like at state level Armenia and Iran have friendly relations but Armenian people themselves hold negative opinions of Iranians, Iranians who regard Armenians as their brothers or friends, judging by my personal experiences with Armenians living and studying here.

What a load of crap. Judging by who thanked your comment "Ir-tab" a known Pan-Turk then it's obvious it's crap.
Armenians are very Pro-Iran in general and always respect Iranian in uttermost for helping them and still helping them. The Armenians in this forum are all pro-iran and every time I have visited Armenian and when I told them I am Iranian, they treated me with very most respect.

No offence but I will never pay attention to any word from a Turk or a Pakistani when it comes to Armenia as Pakistan has not even recognized the Armenian state and Pakistanis in general are anti-Armenians.

What a load of crap. Judging by who thanked your comment "Ir-tab" a known Pan-Turk then it's obvious it's crap.
who the hell are your to say whether Armenian like Iran or not? Armenians are very Pro-Iran in general and always respect Iranian in uttermost for helping them and still helping them. The Armenians in this forum are all pro-iran and every time I have visited Armenian and when I told them I am Iranian, they treated my very most respect.

No offence but I will never pay attention to any word from a Turk or a Pakistani when it comes to Armenian as Pakistan has not even recognized the Armenian state and Pakistanis in general are anti-Armenians.
so take your crap elsewhere.

No offence but I will never pay attention to any word from a Turk or a Pakistani when it comes to Armenian as Pakistan has not even recognized the Armenian state and Pakistanis in general are anti-Armenians.

Pakistanis in general are anti-Armenians.

Many Pakistanis never even heard of Armenia (as far as I know) and the ones who do could care less about Armenia, don't know the history about Armenia. How are they generally considered as "Anti-Armenians"?

who the hell are your to say whether Armenian like Iran or not?

I said judging by my personal experience in regards to the Armenians I have met here who live and study here. One example I will give you is as me and a group students were discussing politics and current affairs over lunch time and the subject of Iran's nuclear program had come up and the two Armenian students opposed Iran's nuclear program and said it was dangerous for the region, they seemed to be indifferent to any historical or Iran-Armenian Government ties.

The Armenians in this forum are all pro-iran

Yes, all of the 3 Armenians we have on this forum.

every time I have visited Armenian and when I told them I am Iranian, they treated my very most respect.

That's nice, respect is different, you can even have respect for a dog, respect is just a matter of being polite. Respect doesn't translate as to favorable opinion of a certain people necessarily.

No offence but I will never pay attention to any word from a Turk or a Pakistani when it comes to Armenian as Pakistan

Don't care whether you pay attention or not, message wasn't for you exactly just the open forum.

Well your message is nonsense (excuse my language), you try and cause a drift between Iranians and Armenians.
You are quite a hypocrite lol, so the 3 Armenians in this forum represents Armenia much less than the few you met in America?
give me a break.

Well your message is nonsense (excuse my language), you try and cause a drift between Iranians and Armenians.
You are quite a hypocrite lol, so the 3 Armenians in this forum represents Armenia much less than the few you met in America?
give me a break.

you try and cause a drift between Iranians and Armenians.

No, not at all I encourage Iran to have friendly relations with all of her neighbors. In fact, I regularly congratulate Iran whenever Iran does a weekly unveiling.

give me a break.

I admit I haven't met many Armenians nor have I traveled to Armenia like you, but I have met several Armenian students here both in the undergraduate and graduate program a few in the research programs. It's not like we discuss Iran all the time, but the few times when we discuss politics and current affairs and Iran subject has been brought up I got the impression the Armenian students weren't very supportive of Iran on Iran's nuclear program, nor seemed to like Iran much, they criticized about lack of women's rights as well. So I can tell you I have at least met more than three and have had lunch with them, people often tell their true opinions over a lunch, when people are more relaxed and comfortable.

If this really bothers you a lot I will just tell you Armenians love you.

Armenians aren't really anti-Iranian, but more anti-muslim. When Iran wanted Armenia to build a mosque in Yerevan, many Armenians didn't agree with it.

A1kaid-

I also criticize Iran on many things but I still love Iran.
is they said to you they hated Iran then that's one thing but criticizing Iran does not automatically mean you hate it.
Of course there will be Armenians that do not love Iran, but ask yourself, why on earth would an Armenian hate Iran?
Iran has always supported Armenians against Turks and Turkish dictator aliyev oppressing the Azeri people.

A1kaid-

I also criticize Iran on many things but I still love Iran.
is they said to you they hated Iran then that's one thing but criticizing Iran does not automatically mean you hate it.
Of course there will be Armenians that do not love Iran, but ask yourself, why on earth would an Armenian hate Iran?
Iran has always supported Armenians against Turks and Turkish dictator aliyev oppressing the Azeri people.

I never said I have met Armenians who hate Iran, in my judgment from my personal experience what I have noticed is some Armenians seemed to have a negative opinion of Iran, that's all.

Now relax, nobody is trying to ruin your brotherhood with Armenia.

5660Adsiz.png
[/URL][/IMG]

:what::what::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why is Iran not officially recognizing the Armenian genocide by the Pan-Mongols?
It's always been recognized by a few of our provinces I heard.

Why does Iran have to recognize it? The 2 countries can have great relations even if Iran decides to not recognize it, right?

And why does this issue have to be used as a political tool? For instance there has been a lot of lobbying going on in various European, North & South American countries. Why? Why does a supposed historical event like this have to be lobbied for? And what kind of value does something like this have after it got lobbied for?

The Armenian genocide issue, is an issue for Historians. Some historians agree it was genocide, and some agree it wasn't. To get to the bottom of this, historians need to work and get to a single conclusion. In other words, this is an issue for historians, not politicians.

What Turkey and Armenia need to do is work together. Have historians from Turkey and Armenia as well as historians from neutral countries and they need to figure out what happened.

The last I heard is Turkey and Armenia had signed an agreement for something like this, but this agreement got cancelled. And I'm sure the 2 countries will blame each other for the cancellation. But what they need to do is make another agreement and commit to it.

Armenians aren't really anti-Iranian, but more anti-muslim. When Iran wanted Armenia to build a mosque in Yerevan, many Armenians didn't agree with it.

wonder why you couldn't use the same logic when there was a thread saying iran is disliked in world including india (and china)

Back
Top Bottom