What's new

Iran: All Iran's restrictions in JCPoA are over

Well, yes to the U.S. unilaterally leaving, and yes Iran's actions in response are warranted and would indeed go 'this way' but I didn't "Swear" to anything personally, nor do I have any knowledge about any popular vote; I don't know what you mean by that at all. I surely didn't have any say in what Trump was going to do.

My original comment was just an observation of the situation based on the rhetoric coming from U.S. and Israeli officials regarding Iran's nuclear energy program over the years.

Furthermore I haven't sworn to anything, however U.S. and Israel have sworn to attack what they deem to be a threat coming from Iran's nuclear program. This has been a rather fervent and consistent line of policy coming from both nations. Mentioning this policy in a thread regarding Iran's withdrawal from the JCPOA shouldn't be taken as me 'threatening' Iran or anybody, it is just a passing comment/observation. Hopefully that clears that up.

The original intention was just to add to the conversation in a none confrontational way, besides the Iranians here on PDF know who I am and where my stance lies regarding Iran.

My own perspective is not in line with what U.S. and Israeli officials spout off, so don't try and lump me in their camp although I take it that this is just a simple case of misunderstanding. I've been quite apposed to America's gallivanting the region over and I'm most definitely not a fan of U.S. foreign policy especially Middle Eastern policy.

Lastly I really don't have to use any different words other than the words I used in my original comment, I meant what I said and I said what I meant to say. Also I didn't give any "threat" or intended my original comment to come off as threatening, it was an observation, nothing more nothing less. U.S. and Israeli almost definitely (or most definitely) can and will attack if they deem it to be just and warranted per their own goals.

Iran is ready for confrontation with both but it still bears mentioning.

What you are saying is that America knew what Iran would do if it broke the pact - and America is mad nevertheless that Iran is now going to do what was expected anyway? It's akin to some angry person throwing a glass off a table and then becoming even angrier that how dare the glass shatter.

Power has a short life. If you are not sure, study the history of mighty empires which ruled before USA and that are no more. The real power lies in principles and justice which USA is not willing to stand under - thus force and "I said so" and "I wouldn't let you get nukes" are your basis of stance against Iran. From what we see, Iranians are swearing their lives and deaths to the "justified revenge" against USA... and what are Americans swearing their lives and deaths against Iran...? "to the glory of President Trump"? "to the glory of the popular vote"? to the glory of winning next elections"? Or "to the glory of our saying that we won't let Iran have nuclear weapons because we backed out of the nuclear deal"?

Hope you have the curtesy to see how low America stands today and your power alone is insufficient to deliver results. Did you saw what happens to power in Afghanistan in 18 years where barefoot Afghans showed you who's the boss? What do you think Iranians can pull off in comparison to Afghanis in the next 18 years? Revenge doesn't have an expiry date if you were thinking it does.

Is there any information about the IR-s centrifuge?

it's too late for Iran to make a nuclear weapon. US eyes fixed straight on Iran and every other Islamic country. If it were to start, it wouldn't take long for USAF to bomb nuclear facilities. Only reason why Pakistan was able to go nuclear is because Soviets invaded Afghanistan and US needed Pakistan's help to oust them. This made the US turn the other way and allowed Pakistan to develop the bomb in the 1980's.

North Korea got as far as it did because it wasn't in the Middle East. However, if it were to test an ICBM - which it may soon - you can expect the US to move naval fleets there and bombard the crap out of them. One or two ICBMs won't scare the US, Pakistan has a whole arsenal of medium ranged ballistic missiles armed with nukes, yet that didn't stop US from conducting humiliating OBL/Salala raids. To deter a superpower, you need thousands of nukes, many ICBM's, and ability to inflict MAD.

it's too late for Iran to make a nuclear weapon. US eyes fixed straight on Iran and every other Islamic country. If it were to start, it wouldn't take long for USAF to bomb nuclear facilities. Only reason why Pakistan was able to go nuclear is because Soviets invaded Afghanistan and US needed Pakistan's help to oust them. This made the US turn the other way and allowed Pakistan to develop the bomb in the 1980's.
Iran's nuclear facilities are deep underground covered by tens of meters of reinforced concrete. Even US bunker busters cannot penetrate them according to US analysts. They are also capable of sustaining life for the technicians inside them even if isolated from the outer world for weeks.

Last edited:
You sound like you're in favour of his fatwa (is there any evidence such a fatwa exist? it could be smoke and mirrors). Dadash, Iran NEEDS nukes in the face of some rabid creature like trump.
No, we don't need it at all.

Any better evidence than his video?!

Now that means war for sure because uncle SAM cannot tolerate a nuclear power nation close to Iran in the middle East.

North Korea got as far as it did because it wasn't in the Middle East. However, if it were to test an ICBM - which it may soon - you can expect the US to move naval fleets there and bombard the crap out of them. One or two ICBMs won't scare the US, Pakistan has a whole arsenal of medium ranged ballistic missiles armed with nukes, yet that didn't stop US from conducting humiliating OBL/Salala raids. To deter a superpower, you need thousands of nukes, many ICBM's, and ability to inflict MAD.
When you have the knowledge and technical capabilities and manpower and justification for that and a big country only thing is making decision .... and in case of american a single nuke to drop on israel is enough to scare them ...

When you have the knowledge and technical capabilities and manpower and justification for that and a big country only thing is making decision .... and in case of american a single nuke to drop on israel is enough to scare them ...
It's not about making the nuke or having the skilled manpower to re-create it, it's about having the ability to strike at any given foe to deter them from attacking your country. That being said, the amount of time it will take for Iran to create that weapon, and demonstrate a fully-tested weapon with fully-tested delivery vehicle will give other countries plenty of time to strike. That is precisely why Pakistan does not test ICBMs, it's because they don't want to provoke other countries into responding. It can easily make one right now. But testing it and inducting it will take too much time, then there will be the military and economic sanctions threat to deal with.

Pakistan got away with making a nuke, it used Soviet occupation of Afghan and India as an excuse. Till this day, it insists its arsenal is purely for India. It will not, however, get away with testing an ICBM - at least not right now. The strategy is to build up economy and conventional military power to the point where attacking Pakistan would be foolish, ICBMs can come later.

If you don't want to accept my point, just please keep your eyes on North Korea. They will test and they will be destroyed.

It's not about making the nuke or having the skilled manpower to re-create it, it's about having the ability to strike at any given foe to deter them from attacking your country. That being said, the amount of time it will take for Iran to create that weapon, and demonstrate a fully-tested weapon with fully-tested delivery vehicle will give other countries plenty of time to strike. That is precisely why Pakistan does not test ICBMs, it's because they don't want to provoke other countries into responding. It can easily make one right now. But testing it and inducting it will take too much time, then there will be the military and economic sanctions threat to deal with.

Pakistan got away with making a nuke, it used Soviet occupation of Afghan and India as an excuse. Till this day, it insists its arsenal is purely for India. It will not, however, get away with testing an ICBM - at least not right now. The strategy is to build up economy and conventional military power to the point where attacking Pakistan would be foolish, ICBMs can come later.

If you don't want to accept my point, just please keep your eyes on North Korea. They will test and they will be destroyed.
seen NK? Iran helped them ...

Back
Top Bottom