What's new

Iran: All Iran's restrictions in JCPoA are over

The worst part of the JCPOA, besides the fact that we handed over tons of HALEU and LEU for literally nothing, is that it opened the door for Western spies and agents to enter our country under the cover of "cooperation".

You simply don’t understand.

Rahbar was forced to accept the deal.

Rahbar was skeptical. But most factions in Iran wanted a deal, the population was tired of sanctions and wanted a deal.

The only ones who didn’t want a deal were some elements of IRGC and the ultra conservative base. Thus the Republic went with majority wishes.

Rahbar could not say no and have the people/world powers blame the Iran government for not accepting a deal.

Thus Rahbar had to show the people and the world that he will accept, but that the US would go back on its word.

No one in Iran blames the government today for the deal falling apart and the overwhelming majority support nuclear energy. However, people are tired of the corruption, inaction, and terrible economic policies of the government that further hamper quality of life.

What are you? A 5 years old child who doesn't understand the difference between nuclear energy and nuclear bomb?!

i know what nuclear energy you are talking about ....after Gen. Solumani's assassination Iran rushing for nuclear energy .....yea.....i think you are 5 years old.

i know what nuclear energy you are talking about ....after Gen. Solumani's assassination Iran rushing for nuclear energy .....yea.....i think you are 5 years old.
Unlike hypocrites like you, Iranian leader wont change his words.
as long as he is alive, his religious order remains valid, and no entity in Iran can disobey it.

as long as he is alive, his religious order remains valid, and no entity in Iran can disobey it.

Stop your BS here .... go and vent out else where ...

Barjam was an stupid move from the beginning.

I remember Iran's supreme command repeatedly labeled Nukes as "UnIslamic".... now they are pursuing this unislamic capability .....
Your business ?????
Too late. Enemy is at the gate already.
Ask Rouhani dumbass ....
What are you? A 5 years old child who doesn't understand the difference between nuclear energy and nuclear bomb?!
Dumbarsses clowns don't understand.

Rahbar was skeptical. But most factions in Iran wanted a deal, the population was tired of sanctions and wanted a deal.

The only ones who didn’t want a deal were some elements of IRGC and the ultra conservative base. Thus the Republic went with majority wishes.

Rahbar could not say no and have the people/world powers blame the Iran government for not accepting a deal.
:tup:

The best is yet to come .....

This is going to get really interesting from here on out.

Both Israel and the United States have sworn up and down that this would be one of the decision Iran makes that would make them use military force almost definitely.

LOL - wasn't it USA who backed out of this deal? Wasn't it obvious that as a result of breaking the pact, Iran would go this way? Why would you swear and to what? To the popular vote?

You may want to use some assertive words because "Almost Definitely" means likely or most likely... it is still a probable statement and doesn't work as a threat if you are trying. Just saying.

Thus Rahbar had to show the people and the world that he will accept, but that the US would go back on its word.

No one in Iran blames the government today for the deal falling apart and the overwhelming majority support nuclear energy. However, people are tired of the corruption, inaction, and terrible economic policies of the government that further hamper quality of life.
They didn't have to ratify the JCPOA in the parliament in 20 minutes. They could just kill more time by lengthening the process of negotiation. And it's not the negotiation that is the problem, it's the JCPOA document that is the problem and what happened after it in allowing Western agents into the country in business sectors, academia and other parts of the country.

You sound like you're in favour of his fatwa (is there any evidence such a fatwa exist? it could be smoke and mirrors). Dadash, Iran NEEDS nukes in the face of some rabid creature like trump.

LOL - wasn't it USA who backed out of this deal? Wasn't it obvious that as a result of breaking the pact, Iran would go this way? Why would you swear and to what? To the popular vote?

You may want to use some assertive words because "Almost Definitely" means likely or most likely... it is still a probable statement and doesn't work as a threat if you are trying. Just saying.

Well, yes to the U.S. unilaterally leaving, and yes Iran's actions in response are warranted and would indeed go 'this way' but I didn't "Swear" to anything personally, nor do I have any knowledge about any popular vote; I don't know what you mean by that at all. I surely didn't have any say in what Trump was going to do.

My original comment was just an observation of the situation based on the rhetoric coming from U.S. and Israeli officials regarding Iran's nuclear energy program over the years.

Furthermore I haven't sworn to anything, however U.S. and Israel have sworn to attack what they deem to be a threat coming from Iran's nuclear program. This has been a rather fervent and consistent line of policy coming from both nations. Mentioning this policy in a thread regarding Iran's withdrawal from the JCPOA shouldn't be taken as me 'threatening' Iran or anybody, it is just a passing comment/observation. Hopefully that clears that up.

The original intention was just to add to the conversation in a none confrontational way, besides the Iranians here on PDF know who I am and where my stance lies regarding Iran.

My own perspective is not in line with what U.S. and Israeli officials spout off, so don't try and lump me in their camp although I take it that this is just a simple case of misunderstanding. I've been quite apposed to America's gallivanting the region over and I'm most definitely not a fan of U.S. foreign policy especially Middle Eastern policy.

Lastly I really don't have to use any different words other than the words I used in my original comment, I meant what I said and I said what I meant to say. Also I didn't give any "threat" or intended my original comment to come off as threatening, it was an observation, nothing more nothing less. U.S. and Israeli almost definitely (or most definitely) can and will attack if they deem it to be just and warranted per their own goals.

Iran is ready for confrontation with both but it still bears mentioning.

Last edited:
Will Iran make a bomb?
If not..then why would they want to do that? Only to troll America? That only makes Iran dumb.

Back
Top Bottom