What's new

Iran: All Iran's restrictions in JCPoA are over

Iran must restart the nuclear programme and this time take it all the way to the end. Iran must not dilly-dally for ten more years. Iranian nuclear umbrella will drive out foreign influences from Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. It is the best scenario for a stable Middle East.

Weak move and mostly propaganda.

Iran still wants to desperately to stay in the deal and hope the Europeans save them.

This move is weak. No formal withdrawal. And very vague “we will no longer abide”. Yet no actual concrete steps mentioned. No discussion on when centrifuge production/installation will reassume. No discussion on how high enrichment will go:

The weakest decision they could have made.

Your thinking is childish.

There is a lot of politics left to be played over JCPOA. It would be a gift to Trump if Iran walked away from JCPOA cleanly. By dragging it out longer, Iran, Russia and China will extract maximum political mileage to show how unreliable an US is on the international stage. Europeans are putting on brave faces for cameras but behind close doors every European capital is frustrated with Trump and questioning the trans-Atlantic alliance. Five more years of Trump will do more damage.

Iran will continue to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Agency and is ready to return to fulfilling its obligations if sanctions against the country are lifted, the statement added.

I hope they are deceiving the West. Iran is enriching only for technological purposes. o_O Iran is still going to cooperate with the IAEA. o_O And Iran won't build the bomb. o_O

:o:

A NATO member kills your general, in basic rules, you get to develop nukes as a deterrent. Then if US attacks while you are trying to get the bomb, world opinion supports peaceful Iran. Good will is very important.

Now if you want to secretly develop the bomb, you don't invite the IAEA.

If you think nukes won't be used against you so long as you don't have nukes, think again. Israhell if they get attacked by Iran could use nukes in retaliation. It is already in crime in most European states to not worship Israhell, so the people could be rounded up for questioning Netanyahu nuking Iran. Better to have the threat to take out the entire US, the entire UK and France, and Brussels and wipe Israhell off the map where there is not anything but dust and sand - by getting 6.000 or more nukes and maneuvering ICBMs with MIRVs.

This is about whether there is going to be an Iran and Iranian people left on earth. You get enough nukes where it would be insane for them to want to nuke you.

I hope they are deceiving the West. Iran is enriching only for technological purposes. o_O Iran is still going to cooperate with the IAEA. o_O And Iran won't build the bomb. o_O

:o:

A NATO member kills your general, in basic rules, you get to develop nukes as a deterrent. Then if US attacks while you are trying to get the bomb, world opinion supports peaceful Iran. Good will is very important.

Now if you want to secretly develop the bomb, you don't invite the IAEA.

If you think nukes won't be used against you so long as you don't have nukes, think again. Israhell if they get attacked by Iran could use nukes in retaliation. It is already in crime in most European states to not worship Israhell, so the people could be rounded up for questioning Netanyahu nuking Iran. Better to have the threat to take out the entire US, the entire UK and France, and Brussels and wipe Israhell off the map where there is not anything but dust and sand - by getting 6.000 or more nukes and maneuvering ICBMs with MIRVs.

This is about whether there is going to be an Iran and Iranian people. left on earth. You get enough nukes where it would be insane for them to want to nuke you.

Although It's optimistic thinking. I believe Iran never was after the bomb. I believe the sole purpose of our nuclear program was to reach a certain point were if called upon, we must be able to restart our nuclear program and build a bomb in a very short time. I believe when we signed JCPOA, we had reached that point and therefore could temporarily shut down our nuclear program.

What would be the impact on Turkey & Saudi Arabia if Iran did announce a nuclear weapon?

It would be a godsend if Turkey left NATO, Arma 3 campaign would become a reality.

Iran should start to test its ICBM and nukes, it is a national imperative.

More important than having knee-jerk reaction against the US.

BTW, can Iran produce enough food to feed its entire population?

Because I heard from our think tank that the US has already deployed all kind of sanctions against Iran in its maximum pressure tactics, except the food embargo.

Iran needs to prepare to handle the worst possible scenario as the US will try to pose the food sanction on Iran.

If Iran's agriculture sector is self-sufficient, then my worry would be unnecessary.

Who cares anymore? They might as well build one.

US will probably build nukes for Saudis but they will sanction Turkey like they sanctioned Iran

Well the argument the West use is Iran can’t have a nuclear weapon because it would ‘provoke’ others especially Saudi & Turkey. But ironically the region would probably more stable if you all had them.

Iran should start to test its ICBM and nukes, it is a national imperative.

More important than having knee-jerk reaction against the US.

BTW, can Iran produce enough food to feed its entire population?

Because I heard from our think tank that the US has already deployed all kind of sanctions against Iran in its maximum pressure tactics, except the food embargo.

Iran needs to prepare to handle the worst possible scenario as the US will try to pose the food sanction on Iran.

If Iran's agriculture sector is self-sufficient, then my worry would be unnecessary.

I don't know about food independence, you would need to ask Iranian members, I'm just extremely anti-Zionist/American and this is the most important thing going on now.

North Korea has already done the R&D, I don't doubt that getting the necessary schematics and tech from them would be an easy process, if Iran doesn't already have them. If the US is distracted by Iranian nuclear weapons then that would put less pressure on NK. Though Iran and Nk's nuclear/missile program diverged long ago, there are still channels for cooperation and there is evidence of recent TOT going back just a few yrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom