What's new

Iran: All Iran's restrictions in JCPoA are over

Iran got stupid coward allies
both russia & China should have sent forces into iran to stop any country from attacking it

Hi,

Why would russia / china interfere for thoughtless iranian actions---. Why would china / russia want to destroy themselves---

Just because the Iranian get successful in starting " the great war "---?

next day?????
isreal makes such an idiotic step then it would not see the next day tomorrow
Iran's response will be devastating for sure, but they will try because if they don't then their words mean little to nothing.

I don't think much will come out of it other than further galvanizing the Iranian nation and people but they will try or at least really think about trying none-the-less.
Iran is a big country one you could enrich as much as you want "if you want" ...

next day?????
Yesterday : the day before
Next day: tomorrow

israel will start cleaning f-35 now

Yeah and Iran will pummel every Israeli airbase into ash before they can even take off. Iran has eyes and ears everywhere in Israel, benefit of having a large Arab population lol.

13980821001273_Test_PhotoN.jpg

let's do it8-)...

isreal makes such an idiotic step then it would not see the next day tomorrow

Iran is a big country one you could enrich as much as you want "if you want" ...

Yesterday : the day before
Next day: tomorrow
:rofl::rofl::rofl: ok kid wait for next day...they will allow you to hit them next day.....

Trump has brand new gifts .....he tweeted ....will send you next day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ok kid wait for next day...they will allow you to hit them next day.....

Okay Zio-American shill.

I didn't say we would hit them next day I said " they wouldn't SEE the next day" ...

To the Iranian members here, don't engage in fruitless conversation with rabble-rousers. They aren't here to show their sympathy, neither are they here to add to the conversation in any meaningful way.

Just keep steady, the decision has been made; nothing you, me or anyone else says has any bearing on what unfolds in the coming weeks and months.

Back
Top Bottom