What's new

Iran: All Iran's restrictions in JCPoA are over

To the Iranian members here, don't engage in fruitless conversation with rabble-rousers. They aren't here to show their sympathy, neither are they here to add to the conversation in meaningful way.

Just keep steady, the decision has been nothing you, me or anyone else says has any bearing on what unfolds in the coming weeks and months.

There's a new IMF we can shift the conversation there.

honestly i think this is best time to get out JCPoA we have alot of excuse ...

The JCPOA is more or less officially a dead agreement.

There isn't anymore to add to the subject that we already don't know in all fairness, it was a failed experiment in dealing with the West diplomatically; which goes to show just how fragile and inconsistent Western policies can turn out to be.

Iran's JCPOA experience will set the standard for quite some time in how Iran interacts with the United States.

It will have to deal with Hassan Nasrallah first. Nothing would be easy for anybody.
WHY i am suspecting nasrullah will be next target of israel/USA after nuterlizing sulemani?

The JCPOA is more or less officially a dead agreement.

No more or less to add to that subject in all fairness, it was a failed experiment in dealing with the West diplomatically; goes to show just how fragile and inconsistent Western policies can turn out to be.

true.but still getting out of it isn't easy task for us...

true.but still getting out of it isn't easy task for us...

Agreed, all great endeavors take an expensive toll on those who decide to undertake them.

That's just how the cookie crumbles, it is what it is.

they are not stupid sir . but yeah you can leave NPT what about fatwa of not making nukes?

There hasn't been any official decision to make a nuclear weapon yet, we will have to wait and see what Iran decides to go for next.

Iran made it very clear in recent statement that if US even retaliates the revenge attack for Soleimani, Iran will attack Tel Aviv

Iran will continue to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Agency and is ready to return to fulfilling its obligations if sanctions against the country are lifted, the statement added.
Iran is in no position to make threats. I'll be waiting for its retaliation because once it does it's gonna get messy.

israel will start cleaning f-35 now
By slightest attack all oil and gas facilities in the whole region will be gone. Aramco will look like a mini-mini attack. It's not going to be repaired because missiles will follow by hundreds.

-"this is SDF-1 Washington in geosynchronous orbit over Tehran"
-"we have a firing solution and have begun charging main reaction canon"
-"requesting permission to fire"
*boom* there goes Teheran

WHY i am suspecting nasrullah will be next target of israel/USA after nuterlizing sulemani?
He's hiding in his bunker for 13 years already.

Iran is in no position to make threats. I'll be waiting for its retaliation because once it does it's gonna get messy.
-"this is SDF-1 Washington in geosynchronous orbit over Tehran"
-"we have a firing solution and have begun charging main reaction canon"
-"requesting permission to fire"
*boom* there goes Teheran

.................... Omg, this forum is filled to brim with 3 year olds pretending to be adults I swear.

This isn't Star Wars Benny, come on.

Back
Top Bottom